Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet ICA's family does not believe she did anything. Maybe that is why she was invited to come to TX. I doubt that is true, I doubt ICA will ever tell her parents or anyone what really happened and she may just stay in Orlando and continue her partying ways. Let's just hope she leaves Florida and takes her family with her. I say that because I live in FL and I am tired of her and having to pay for the freak show.

I have a feeling that Casey will stay in Orlando if she can. Even when she was hiding out from her parents, and even when she stole money, she never even took off for a day trip to the nearby beach. That says a lot about her. She's one of those (for lack of better term) people who just can't bear to leave their home town because it's the only environment they know, and don't care to know about other places. She strikes me as that type. She's going to try to weasel her way back into her friends' lives. She's going to try to go back to the shot girls at Fusion, IMO.

I am sure Orlando has had enough of Casey, I am also sure that Texas will know better on how to deal with her kind.

No way she will go. She will hang until she gets a good offer and go right to Cali.

Texas? I mean, WHEREVER she decides to live, will people actually let her live a normal life? Will people let her go in peace? Will she ever be able to walk the streets, go the grocery store, go out at night to eat at a restaurant without being shunned, ostracized and made to feel like the horrible psychopath that she is?????

I think and hope not.

Texas? I mean, WHEREVER she decides to live, will people actually let her live a normal life? Will people let her go in peace? Will she ever be able to walk the streets, go the grocery store, go out at night to eat at a restaurant without being shunned, ostracized and made to feel like the horrible psychopath that she is?????

I think and hope not.

On behalf of the state of Tennessee, I would like to extend our warmest welcome to ICA. Please, come see us. Seriously.

I am sure Orlando has had enough of Casey, I am also sure that Texas will know better on how to deal with her kind.

She would have had a good chance at prison time for those checks she wrote on Amy's account if she had been here. Texas doesn't mess around.

Did everyone hear this - source of the rumour:

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

2nd Cousin on Cindy's side -- inneresting...

Mel

Frightening to say the least. I guess the extended family believes, after a "family conference call" last night and after their beloved family member Cindy Anthony perjured herself during trial; that Casey sat in jail for nearly 3 years because it was good for her health.

I'm so over all of the Anthony's...I could just SCREAM! The anger and hatred I have for them...all of the them (A's), and their lying DT is scaring me!!!

There is no way this is true. I thin kthey are worried about death threats so they are lying and saying she's going to Texas.

She's probably going on a nice vacation somewhere.

IF someone out there wants Casey to be " safe", one of the least safe places she can go is to Houston. It's full of random homicides. The city is a cesspool and a general blight upon the rest of Texas.

They might as well send her to Detroit. I think they have Houston beat on homicides by a small percentage.
I'd be cool with either one. :)

Yeah. Just do it. I don't know what I was thinking-- trying to think of HER safety and " bella vita".

Maria

erm, i'm a 4th generation houstonian and my son is a 5th. calling houston a cesspool and a blight upon the rest of the state is pretty darn offensive! you must live in dallas ;)

I call BS. Another person inserting themselves into this for attention. Oh... and money for interviews. Disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She won't be safe anywhere that this story has been covered. The world doesn't take too kindly to child murderers.

Yes and there are huge ranches out in far West Texas but little Miss Casey would never last there. Rough and barren country. If something happened to her they would never find her.No hot body contest, no Fusions and all the fun filled life she is used to and wants.

Now wait a minute, there is an idea?

There's an idea. Send her to...oh...Crane, where she can dance with the tumbleweeds. Maybe she'll find an old well somewhere...

I know a couple "private dance" studiod in houston she could work at...

I don't believe that Casey is going to Houston let alone with Cindy. It was a distant relative who probably wanted her 15 minutes of fame. I do not think ICA's defense would let her anyway and would advise her to stay away from her family. Cheney Mason told Jean C last night that ICA was NOT going back home.

If Casey is put on any type of probation she will not be leaving the State of FLA without permission from the Court. In fact the judge can order her not to leave the County.

erm, i'm a 4th generation houstonian and my son is a 5th. calling houston a cesspool and a blight upon the rest of the state is pretty darn offensive! you must live in dallas ;)

I agree! Thank you. Houston is a great town and doesn't need the likes of ICA.

For what it's worth, I don't think she is coming to Houston. The rumor started due to a phone call to a local radio station this morning from a "supposed" cousin in Pasadena, a Houston suburb.

I think the call was a hoax and HLN fell for it in their eagerness for any kind of "news".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back