Loud music,screams and the mystery woman at mansion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume the only ones who could make the LE radio calls disappear would be LE. imo

I wish we could get our hands on these records. Since we couldn't hear these records, is there a possibility the neighbors complained of noise that very night?

I wish we could get our hands on these records. Since we couldn't hear these records, is there a possibility the neighbors complained of noise that very night?
I know that would have been great, I was trying to remember the times between which LE removed the records for, but I'm having trouble getting back to those posts lol.

I wonder if this so-called "party" on that night that morphed into "noise" in earlier news reports was the scream reported by the neighbor ? if so, its quiet a big stretch from "noise" to "scream". We all know a scream is a scream LOL

unless this woman's scream that was reported before but only publicly known now is different one from the "noise" mentioned in early news reports

I wonder if this "party" that morphed into "noise" in earlier news reports was the scream reported by the neighbor ? if so, its quiet a big stretch from "noise" to "scream". We all know a scream is a scream LOL

unless this woman's scream that was reported before but only known now is different one from the "noise" mentioned in early news reports

I believe early news reports mentioned loud music. Witness hearing a scream is a new info.

Is there any way to find out if any noise complaints were made in that area during that night? Would that be public info?

From what I remember back then Pferrin did the radio reference listening for the day of MS accident, but for the night of RZ death the radio reference for that night and morning had been pulled so we couldn't confirm whether any calls had come in or not.

Pulled? By whom?

I would assume the only ones who could make the LE radio calls disappear would be LE. imo

I know that would have been great, I was trying to remember the times between which LE removed the records for, but I'm having trouble getting back to those posts lol.

I looked pretty hard yesterday for a police blotter. I found Coronado's blotter online, but I could NOT find those dates. Dates all the way around the incidents, but not those dates....hmmmmm. If everything is open and above board, why the need to cull that information?

Well that certainly is interesting and leaves a possibility that witness or witnesses contacted police about noise/screaming close to the time of it taking place.

And someone didn't want the public knowing about it? It is always possible I just didn't look hard enough.

New Witness In Mansion Deaths Says They Heard Woman 'Scream For Help' -- Hours Before Cops Claim Rebecca Zahau Committed SuicideNew Witness In Mansion Deaths Says They Heard Woman 'Scream For Help' -- Hours Before Cops Claim Rebecca Zahau Committed Suicide

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...they-heard-woman-scream-help-hours-cops-claim

"The witness contradicts the facts released by the sheriff's department," a source close to the the family's legal team told RadarOnline.com. "This individual, whose name is not being disclosed, was unequivocal about what they heard: a woman scream for help -- from inside the mansion -- at 11 pm PT"

Well that certainly is interesting and leaves a possibility that witness or witnesses contacted police about noise/screaming close to the time of it taking place.

So, yet another reason for the case to be re opened and investigated by an independent source.

This also means that Gore and his detectives need to be looked at to find out why they are purposely misleading the public and the investigation into the death of a citizen.

I guess the people living in the guest house and/or caretaker's cottage have a hearing problem :floorlaugh:

New Witness In Mansion Deaths Says They Heard Woman 'Scream For Help' -- Hours Before Cops Claim Rebecca Zahau Committed SuicideNew Witness In Mansion Deaths Says They Heard Woman 'Scream For Help' -- Hours Before Cops Claim Rebecca Zahau Committed Suicide

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...they-heard-woman-scream-help-hours-cops-claim

"The witness contradicts the facts released by the sheriff's department," a source close to the the family's legal team told RadarOnline.com. "This individual, whose name is not being disclosed, was unequivocal about what they heard: a woman scream for help -- from inside the mansion -- at 11 pm PT"

I guess the people living in the guest house and/or caretaker's cottage have a hearing problem :floorlaugh:

Yes, they must and which also brings up .. who are they? Where are they? Do we or anyone know? MOO :waitasec:

Any pictures of him? I remember the mans face who was loading the suitcase into the back of the car.

As a matter of fact, I do. I will email to you, as it's my opinion only, no proof or links.

Though I'm not sure the person I have in mind would be staying in the caretakers quarters. If you know what I mean.

..bringing this over from another thread...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/rebecca-zahau-witness-heard-screams-went-cops-blown

Rebecca Zahau Death Mystery: New Witness Went To Cops To Report 'Scream For Help', Was 'Blown Off'

---snipped---

"The witness went to law enforcement not once, but twice, but was blown off," a source close to the Zahau family told RadarOnline.com. "This witness is credible and their information has been verified, so one is left to wonder why police did not listen to this individual.

The witness' information contradicts the theory released by the sheriff's department and questions the timeline, as police claimed. We are left asking, why was this person not taken seriously?"

..bringing this over from another thread...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/rebecca-zahau-witness-heard-screams-went-cops-blown

Rebecca Zahau Death Mystery: New Witness Went To Cops To Report 'Scream For Help', Was 'Blown Off'

---snipped---

"The witness went to law enforcement not once, but twice, but was blown off," a source close to the Zahau family told RadarOnline.com. "This witness is credible and their information has been verified, so one is left to wonder why police did not listen to this individual.

The witness' information contradicts the theory released by the sheriff's department and questions the timeline, as police claimed. We are left asking, why was this person not taken seriously?"

Certainly would be interesting to know if police even take a report. If the witness goes in and reports screaming to the police, and police blows the witness off, I for one, would like to know WHY.

well, the screaming does not go well with the suicide theory. :innocent:

Certainly would be interesting to know if police even take a report. If the witness goes in and reports screaming to the police, and police blows the witness off, I for one, would like to know WHY.

Maybe this is the mysterious Howard, who was allowed to be at the hospital?

Speaking of Howard.... did he stay overnight with JS? I find it odd that JS would prefer Howard comforting him rather than his own fiance....

Dina's twin sister sent the text message to Rebecca at 10:41, then at around 11:00 am , a witness hears the screams

From 10:41 to 11:00 is about 20 minutes, thats about the travel time from the hospital to the mansion specially at that hour where there is no more traffic, and besides, who knows if the perp was already outside the mansion waiting.

someone needs a polygraph test soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members