LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bad audio with murt....its hard to get everything he is saying..

yes....I did hear that does happen....sometimes...find someone else....gzzz I sure hope not

Praying that they find CAYLEE......must have allot of info on this spot..............
The A family will chite if CAYLEE is found..........so dangerous there!
Thanks to LP, MURT, volunteers and esp divers!!!!
What is the song LP talked about?
lyrics?

wow a bunch of food trays just went by :)

PA divers on their way to dive as well

Lois on air.
giving update on search

Why isn't Lois out searching for a "live Caylee?"

It's appalling that Camp Casey STILL feels it is important to monitor what everybody else is doing instead of doing what they CLAIM they want to do..... search for a 'live' Caylee.

Day after day, they PROVE they are terrified at that thought Caylee's body will be found BEFORE the trial.

GOOD LUCK DIVERS & CAYLEE SEARCHERS..... hope LP's hunch plays out & you find this poor little girl.

Lois back on....

Just curious, is LP footing the bill for this search himself? I know divers are donating their time...but the cost of food and whatnot has to be coming from somewhere.

Sorry, but I could really do without Lois' running "commentary".

Divers coming in from all over the country...right now some divers coming in from Pennsyl.

Divers coming from all over the country today

PA divers on their way to dive as well

Woo-hoo!! Pennsylvania represent! If they're coming in from Erie, then they have a lot of experience searching tough waters. Lake Erie is like a large cesspool.

divers from all over the country are coming in today
they really want to find this little girl
:blowkiss:

Why isn't Lois out searching for a "live Caylee?"

It's appalling that Camp Casey STILL feels it is important to monitor what everybody else is doing instead of doing what they CLAIM they want to do..... search for a 'live' Caylee.

Day after day, they PROVE they are terrified at that thought Caylee's body will be found BEFORE the trial.

GOOD LUCK DIVERS & CAYLEE SEARCHERS..... hope LP's hunch plays out & you find this poor little girl.

I wonder how long it will take for G and C to show up. :eek:

LP is paying for the search....the divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts and food is from justiceforcaylee and others

Woo-hoo!! Pennsylvania represent! If they're coming in from Erie, then they have a lot of experience searching tough waters. Lake Erie is like a large cesspool.

yes they are coming in from erie!!!

Just curious, is LP footing the bill for this search himself? I know divers are donating their time...but the cost of food and whatnot has to be coming from somewhere.

I know they were requesting people send food yesterday on the Monkey site. Maybe it's from them. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver