LP 11/13 BP Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just awsome! I'm getting chills watching this!

Exactly......who wants to take bets on when Cindy/George and Kidfinder thugs show up!!

Lois said Dakota's in school today and they no longer speak to Cindy.

I know justiceforcaylee did the sandwiches and then others....did the water, chips, etc

Caylee has brought so many people together.....a lot of good :)

this is awesome folks.......so many people to help...

Just curious, is LP footing the bill for this search himself? I know divers are donating their time...but the cost of food and whatnot has to be coming from somewhere.

I hope he took Casey's 50k bail money and put it toward the search...because then she would actually be paying for it!

I know they were requesting people send food yesterday on the Monkey site. Maybe it's from them. ???

I believe Murt had said early this a.m. that the food and water was being donated by a combination of WS, SMonkeys, JusticeforCaylee, and there is another one or two cannot remember, I will find out if I can...

Everyone/Divers taking a break.

88a15f3c.jpg

I believe Murt had said early this a.m. that the food and water was being donated by a combination of WS, SMonkeys, JusticeforCaylee, and there is another one or two cannot remember, I will find out if I can...

How ironic. Everyone BUT the A Family.

divers from all over the country are coming in today
they really want to find this little girl
:blowkiss:

I am so proud proud proud of my fellow man. I just want to tatoo HERO in these divers foreheads so everyone knows how great and courageous they are. The same with the people sending the food. It's a lovefest today! I'm feelin' it.:blowkiss:

When the A's show up, throw them in and tell them to search!!!

PS I guarantee you there already are Kidfinder spies there - they were on Monday and are the ones who tipped them off. Funny how the A's showed up right after they found the park bench in the water. No one knew it was a park bench for a few minutes, just that they found something!!!

I hope someone finds something somewhere!!!! Narrow this down! Church, Blanchard, whatever! I still think if they search the BP river, they need to search the WEST end, not the middle/East!!!! West is much less populated with cars/people...

Exactly......who wants to take bets on when Cindy/George and Kidfinder thugs show up!!

Maybe KFN is already there - maybe the military looking guy was from KFN as opposed to TES...

Aaaack!! I want off work to go watch then go across to church to talk face to face for permission to search there!!!! Can't, gotta go, gotta go back to work - BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13