LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sonar does not show stuff that is under the murk.....these divers are trained in *black* water

I agree. The sonar is GREAT but productive for locating larger items like tires, bags, cars, etc.

How is the sonar going to locate one bone? That's why having these divers there is a good thing.

Just my opinion.

Just wanted to jump in and say hello everyone! I think today is going to be a productive search.. Lets all pray they find her...

JMO. LP bore the initial cost of this dive effort and now volunteers are taking over. JMO I don't know a thing for sure.

I'm sure he would tell us if we asked. It really doesn't matter much. I was just curious.

hey guys, I am on a different computer today and need the link to murt please.
Sorry if it has already been posted-I checked a few pages and did not see it. thanks!

Murt giving some info on the hackers....hackers threatening to put a 15yo's dressing scantily on the internet, encouraged the 15yo to commit suicide...LP has agreed to help Murt track down the hackers. So, apparently, Murt doesn't know who they are??? I know Murt's real good with ip addresses and tracing people so hopefully they'll get them.

What are you doin? I thought you were launchin' a spacecraft today! :crazy:
Maybe we'll go to church later.

Hehe.. Hey Truth, you stole my flip-flops...Smile.. give them back!
JK:crazy: Had to start off my day with some humor so I can make it through today!

Just wanted to jump in and say hello everyone! I think today is going to be a productive search.. Lets all pray they find her...

Hiya MomadofThree!

Hard to keep up with what Murt is saying because his audio keep cutting in and out. I get about every third word.

everyone is doing what they can.....that is all that matters

Murt's threads are in the Parking Lot... please keep it there so we don't get this thread shut down. TIA!

It would be awesome if they found something today. But I feel like most of you do, that they arent searching the right area at this time.

Overall, what I see here is that Caylee has proven that we can be a massive, powerful and accomplishing force when we ALL WORK TOGETHER.

I think more children would be found is this type of effort could be exuded for them all.

AMEN to that! :blowkiss::Jumpie:

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

Am I missing something or isn't Lois the grandmother of Dakota, who is NOT on Team G&C? I'm confused. :waitasec:

I don't know... I assumed she was still a Casey supporter.

Something's just real, real creepy about her still hanging around this circus AFTER her granddaughter got that creepy (Michael Jackson type) letter from Casey. Ewwwww

I agree. The sonar is GREAT but productive for locating larger items like tires, bags, cars, etc.

How is the sonar going to locate one bone? That's why having these divers there is a good thing.

Just my opinion.

While I am not certain, I believe you can image it to be like a larger ultrasound device. If ultrasound can see a tiny baby being formed through all of the skin, muscle, fat, liquids, I am sure that the larger sonic equipment can detect very small items. I'm am just thinking that is how it would work. Better wait for someone who knows more.

Forgot to add, I just heard that at 11 on tru TV a lawyer will interview KC

Thanks for the info but barring her telling Caylee's location, I don't care what lies she has to spew and don't care about watching. Others might, so thank you for the heads up.:)

Just curious but if the divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts and the food is provieded by justiceforcaylee and others, what is LP's part of the cost?

That was asked earlier on Murt's feed. The divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, but, LP is paying for all the diving supplies. It is very expensive. Plus he is paying for their room and board, he wants them to stay as long as it takes. :)

ahhhh...got it. thanks.

just one thought - you know how the A family said "youre not going to find her in there" (meaning the lake)? remember that Scott Peterson said the same thing about the marina where they eventually found Laci, to his sister Anne Byrd - he said, "they won't find her in there".

I swear that a poster on here just said that exact same thing about the church area. Strange...:waitasec:

Can I just ask...what's with all the sitting around I see? I see sitting and gabbing, not searching. someone, get up, look under a bush, poke at the ground, go sit closer to the water...something. I am getting antsy, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo