LP 11/13 BP Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know... I assumed she was still a Casey supporter.

Something's just real, real creepy about her still hanging around this circus AFTER her granddaughter got that creepy (Michael Jackson type) letter from Casey. Ewwwww

I think she fell off the KC support bandwagon about the time the body farm reports came in and her granddaughter ended up in the hospital. As far as I know, she is Team Caylee now.

And Hey MamaD! Good to "see" you! :blowkiss:

Murt's threads are in the Parking Lot... please keep it there so we don't get this thread shut down. TIA!

HI Magic Rose... I saw a note from JBean on this thread it was ok to discuss what is going on the cam today since they are searching..Not being snippy, Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you didnt see it.. :blowkiss:

Hehe.. Hey Truth, you stole my flip-flops...Smile.. give them back!
JK:crazy: Had to start off my day with some humor so I can make it through today!

Today is a good day, folks at the river, divers there and more coming in, food and water flowing in and so much more that they have had to request that the food be spaced out. Wonderful day! No, I'm keeping the flips I like 'em and they're mine now.:crazy:

Lunch break - they will be there all day ----- this is a marathon not a sprint
divers will need breaks too - they are expending lots of energy

I think she fell off the KC support bandwagon about the time the body farm reports came in and her granddaughter ended up in the hospital. As far as I know, she is Team Caylee now.

And Hey MamaD! Good to "see" you! :blowkiss:

You too TL! :blowkiss: Been lurking and taking a break... Good to be back and see my WS friends.. missed ya'll!

That was asked earlier on Murt's feed. The divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, but, LP is paying for all the diving supplies. It is very expensive. Plus he is paying for their room and board, he wants them to stay as long as it takes. :)

Yep, I remember.......the air for the tanks alone is a small fortune.

Today is a good day, folks at the river, divers there and more coming in, food and water flowing in and so much more that they have had to request that the food be spaced out. Wonderful day! No, I'm keeping the flips I like 'em and they're mine now.:crazy:

Yep, lots of positive energy! That is what is needed to stay focused.. Glad to see what a great turnout today has become. I am praying for all there today...
Ok you can have em'!:blowkiss:

That was asked earlier on Murt's feed. The divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, but, LP is paying for all the diving supplies. It is very expensive. Plus he is paying for their room and board, he wants them to stay as long as it takes. :)

Oh wow! I just love me some LP, the man just amazes me with his generosity everyday!

Im thinking they want us to keep the focus on caylee and not the junk that murt is going thru....I know its hard....I keep typeing what Im hearing....:)

I am so proud proud proud of my fellow man. I just want to tatoo HERO in these divers foreheads so everyone knows how great and courageous they are. The same with the people sending the food. It's a lovefest today! I'm feelin' it.:blowkiss:

Someone needs to tell Murt to warn the divers about strangers with needles or they maybe leaving today with more than they arrived with.

Thanks for the updates everyone. I'm popping on and off while playing with the kiddos. I appreciate the play by play..many thanks!

Can I just ask...what's with all the sitting around I see? I see sitting and gabbing, not searching. someone, get up, look under a bush, poke at the ground, go sit closer to the water...something. I am getting antsy, I know.

They are on a lunch break, as reported by Murt.

Hiya MomadofThree!

Hard to keep up with what Murt is saying because his audio keep cutting in and out. I get about every third word.

Hi Amity! I know what you mean.. You are catching more words than I am...:crazy:

Forget throwing them in.... there's already enough garnage in that water.

I think WHENEVER G, C or KF's appear on any scene.... people should ONLY ask them for info about their 'live search' and what's up with those 'good tips' they are getting. And then ask them why THEY aren't out looking for Caylee instead of standing around doing NOTHING.

If every time they showed up they were ONLY asked about "their search" over and over it would end their endless whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm