LP 11/13 BP Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the A's show up, throw them in and tell them to search!!!

PS I guarantee you there already are Kidfinder spies there - they were on Monday and are the ones who tipped them off. Funny how the A's showed up right after they found the park bench in the water. No one knew it was a park bench for a few minutes, just that they found something!!!

I hope someone finds something somewhere!!!! Narrow this down! Church, Blanchard, whatever! I still think if they search the BP river, they need to search the WEST end, not the middle/East!!!! West is much less populated with cars/people...

What are you doin? I thought you were launchin' a spacecraft today! :crazy:
Maybe we'll go to church later.

It would be awesome if they found something today. But I feel like most of you do, that they arent searching the right area at this time.

Overall, what I see here is that Caylee has proven that we can be a massive, powerful and accomplishing force when we ALL WORK TOGETHER.

I think more children would be found is this type of effort could be exuded for them all.

LP is paying for the search....the divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts and food is from justiceforcaylee and others

Just curious but if the divers are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts and the food is provieded by justiceforcaylee and others, what is LP's part of the cost?

Does anyone here have LP's digits? I've been trying to decide whether I should call him and share my thoughts on Moss Park. I think I just need to do it.....or I'll NEVER stop thinking about it.

Plenty of news on this search.

a5904068.jpg

I believe Murt had said early this a.m. that the food and water was being donated by a combination of WS, SMonkeys, JusticeforCaylee, and there is another one or two cannot remember, I will find out if I can...

There are two different groups, Justice4Caylee and JusticeForCaylee, I think the first group brought most of the food.

Maybe C & G will concentrate on interfering with the TES search & they assigned Lois to concentrate on monitoring this one?

Am I missing something or isn't Lois the grandmother of Dakota, who is NOT on Team G&C? I'm confused. :waitasec:

It would be awesome if they found something today. But I feel like most of you do, that they arent searching the right area at this time.

Overall, what I see here is that Caylee has proven that we can be a massive, powerful and accomplishing force when we ALL WORK TOGETHER.

I think more children would be found is this type of effort could be exuded for them all.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

There are two different groups, Justice4Caylee and JusticeForCaylee, I think the first group brought most of the food.

I am sure. The forum communities are very generous when it comes to this type of event. What is LP's part of the cost?

What is LP's part of the cost?

I don't think anyone knows the answer to that, but LP. It's possible that some of the costs could be transportation reimbursements, or housing for the out-of-state dive teams? I don't know.

When the A's show up, throw them in and tell them to search!!!

PS I guarantee you there already are Kidfinder spies there - they were on Monday and are the ones who tipped them off. Funny how the A's showed up right after they found the park bench in the water. No one knew it was a park bench for a few minutes, just that they found something!!!

I hope someone finds something somewhere!!!! Narrow this down! Church, Blanchard, whatever! I still think if they search the BP river, they need to search the WEST end, not the middle/East!!!! West is much less populated with cars/people...

Forget throwing them in.... there's already enough garnage in that water.

I think WHENEVER G, C or KF's appear on any scene.... people should ONLY ask them for info about their 'live search' and what's up with those 'good tips' they are getting. And then ask them why THEY aren't out looking for Caylee instead of standing around doing NOTHING.

Announcement from Murt:

Info about hackers.
But Murt's audio keeps going out so I have no clue what it's about.

well I would think its costing money for his crew to be there and them to cordinate the search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89