LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
crap....I closed out of murts thing accidentally....someone send link. thanks.

You know this is what ticks me off - what do these people think is going to happen? Caylee will just pop in 'hey I'm here!' - LP is the only one now that is doing any kind of search - why don't these people just think! If Caylee is alive then the A's should be out searching with PI's, KFN, LE or whoever - begging for her return - if Caylee is dead then someone needs to be searching for that - they need to exhaust both searches - period - then when one is exhausted then we can put it to rest

Whats happening now is that there are so many people just yacking up idiot talk - search both ways - one will eventually win out

This guy looks like he's been throwin' more than a few back this morning, already.

Who is that woman with the pic? Or, is it a scrapbook? She's hanging around with the loony guy in the cowboy hat.

Ok now no sound at all. Why does the lady in the red shirt look familiar? Wasn't she there on Monday with some other guy who was hooting and making a fuss.

I can't keep up with all of the drama and who is who.

got it back thanks...mere withdrawal panic here.....

This is sickening...If it's confirmed that this is a TES Volunteer I hope TM will take this opportunity to learn..."monkey see, monkey do" so to speak. People follow their leaders and by TM bashing LP, I wouldn't be suprised to see a TES volunteer bash him as well.

This is becoming completely ridiculous. I am so angry right now!

You're not being negative, just realistic and that is something that would surely benefit all of us! I always thought Caylee would have to have been enclosed in something, a garbage bag, storage bin, something to contain the liquids (sorry don't mean to sound gross but that is in fact what KC would have been dealing with) After seeing the video of BP yesterday with the large park sized trash cans, she could have even walked right up to it in broad daylight and thrown a garbage bag in...who would question someone placing a garbage bag in a trash can? She could easily have lifted the top of the can if the "bag" wouldn't fit...then she might have needed to take a quick shower at JG's to wash the ickiness off of her. If so, the landfill might be a good place to look. Maybe if she didn't dump the remains, she may have discarded some evidence in the park. Your thoughts? TIA

And she's 5' 1" and about 110 pounds carrying a 35-40 stinky body in bags. Surely she weighted the bag and dumped her over a rail/road over water (or steep drop into deeper water situation) OR in a dumpster due to pick up in the morning. One populated with loads of garbage constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG