LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big LP fan, just go back and look. LOL BUT....he has been right about some things. And many of the clues he has thrown about have some substance later. It seems like everything he says is a "lead-up" to new information by LE.

I think he knew about the DNA evidence early....very soon after he posted bond. LE most likely had the results before the info was released to the public. I think this is when he began to realize Casey's guilt....

I haven't read this whole thread but I think Leonard needs to read up on mitochondrial DNA. It has nothing to do with the father.

yes you're right and people gathered this but it's the whole thing of why would he say this or anything like this

I don't know what to believe anymore. LA did shave his head right in the middle of all of this which I found odd but then again it could be what he does in the summer months..who knows.

I HAVE SERIOUS SERIOUS ISSUES WITH MR. PADILLA and all the theories he is throwing out on tv interviews

1. The most dangerous thing is that people - including me - believe he has some insight knowledge of things and his views hold sometimes serious consideration. It is very irresponsible on his behalf to go on tv and throw right and left suggestiong about people and events when he has no facts about it.

2. I am still waiting for him to apologise to Amy and Tony, because at the first days he became attached to this story and he believed Caylee was alive he DID photographed these two people as being possible suspects.

3. NOW LAST NIGHT: On Nancy Grace, a reporter had an exclusive interview with Tony and Tony told her that he picked up Casey middle day from Amscot's parking lot. Cayse had groceries with her. Padilla interrupts and says (I am not quoting exact words): OH OH then your reporter needs to go back to Tony and ask him why the witness from Ascot said that she noticed Casey's car abandoned as early as 7 in the morning. Padilla made it seem as if Tony was untruthful with his account of what happened. I FIND PADILLA'S SIMPLISTIC ANALYSIS OF EVENTS VERY DANGEROUS in relation to publicly castin suspicions on people who so far we have no evidence they have been untruthful or uncooperative with LE, or that they had any involvement in this.

One easy explanation confirming Tony was telling the truth: Casey went to Amscot at night, dumped Caylee or whatever in the dumpster, abandoned her car, and returned the next day by foot or taxi, she did some shopping and called Tony to pick her up. Building up her alibi. She was there during the day to shop and she run out of gaz. She wasn't there in dark midnight getting read of evidence. So returns the next day, do some shopping, and then call boyfriend to serve as a witness to her whereabouts. Is this so difficult for Mr. Padilla to think? After all it is more likely that Caylee dumped any evidence on night not in the morning. And she couldn't exactly excuse why she was at Amscot's late at night calling Tony to pick her up. I think it is dangerous the way Mr. Padilla is behaving cause he makes it seem that he has super insighter info and what he says changes viewer's minds. And I find it very irresponsible the way he insists on throwing suspicions around on people.

4. And if his wild theory that Caylee was the child of Lee and Casey (even if it came in the form of a question it is still a very bad thing to insinuate unless you have some proof) is only based on his basic understanding of DNA, then he should just stop appearing on TV. Lee can easily sue him for such a hurtful insinuation.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I came to post this, essentially, but you've said it so much better...

he knows he could be sued right? If so, why would he say something like this?

yes you're right and people gathered this but it's the whole thing of why would he say this or anything like this

Maybe it is just to get the real father to come forward or the truth of paternity to come out. Or maybe Leonard doesn't have a clue about hair and mitochondrial DNA which would be my guess.

I HAVE SERIOUS SERIOUS ISSUES WITH MR. PADILLA and all the theories he is throwing out on tv interviews

1. The most dangerous thing is that people - including me - believe he has some insight knowledge of things and his views hold sometimes serious consideration. It is very irresponsible on his behalf to go on tv and throw right and left suggestiong about people and events when he has no facts about it.

2. I am still waiting for him to apologise to Amy and Tony, because at the first days he became attached to this story and he believed Caylee was alive he DID photographed these two people as being possible suspects.

3. NOW LAST NIGHT: On Nancy Grace, a reporter had an exclusive interview with Tony and Tony told her that he picked up Casey middle day from Amscot's parking lot. Cayse had groceries with her. Padilla interrupts and says (I am not quoting exact words): OH OH then your reporter needs to go back to Tony and ask him why the witness from Ascot said that she noticed Casey's car abandoned as early as 7 in the morning. Padilla made it seem as if Tony was untruthful with his account of what happened. I FIND PADILLA'S SIMPLISTIC ANALYSIS OF EVENTS VERY DANGEROUS in relation to publicly castin suspicions on people who so far we have no evidence they have been untruthful or uncooperative with LE, or that they had any involvement in this.

One easy explanation confirming Tony was telling the truth: Casey went to Amscot at night, dumped Caylee or whatever in the dumpster, abandoned her car, and returned the next day by foot or taxi, she did some shopping and called Tony to pick her up. Building up her alibi. She was there during the day to shop and she run out of gaz. She wasn't there in dark midnight getting read of evidence. So returns the next day, do some shopping, and then call boyfriend to serve as a witness to her whereabouts. Is this so difficult for Mr. Padilla to think? After all it is more likely that Caylee dumped any evidence on night not in the morning. And she couldn't exactly excuse why she was at Amscot's late at night calling Tony to pick her up. I think it is dangerous the way Mr. Padilla is behaving cause he makes it seem that he has super insighter info and what he says changes viewer's minds. And I find it very irresponsible the way he insists on throwing suspicions around on people.

4. And if his wild theory that Caylee was the child of Lee and Casey (even if it came in the form of a question it is still a very bad thing to insinuate unless you have some proof) is only based on his basic understanding of DNA, then he should just stop appearing on TV. Lee can easily sue him for such a hurtful insinuation.

I concur with your asessment on LP information. It is my opinion that he does on occasion have some inside information, but can't always corroberate it with other witnesses to fill in the blanks.
I do find it intersting that TL would give an interview, as he has retained an attorney and is no longer speaking with LE. I know LP feels he is complicit in some way, I personally do not. I think his worries have nothing to do with Caylee's death but other interests.

No way! Nope.
Leonard Padilla is way off base on these thoughts. He doesn't understand DNA and mitochondrial DNA facts.
LP, you need to study up on DNA and mother and child DNA references!

Maybe it is just to get the real father to come forward or the truth of paternity to come out. Or maybe Leonard doesn't have a clue about hair and mitochondrial DNA which would be my guess.

So he does probably lack loads of DNA knowledge but why would he say something so shocking -if he thinks this about the Anthony's what else does he think and what put that idea in his head enough to say it to the press, I think as someone said before he is either stupid and thinking out loud or not stupid and trying to send a message of some sort or get people along another line of thinking for some reason, or maybe he knew the LE had considered this at one time, I don't know

Add another one to the LP montage on Nancy Grace. He is full of BS!

We should have a thread here just for all the theories he spouts.

It would be long.

He just says the things that we all wonder about - but to do so on TV - like he really knows anything more than we do - is stupid and dangerous.

In fact I think we know more about this case than he does.

I am not a fan of LP.

Thats my point, I read it , Im not seeing that is what he is saying exactly

But he says this, "The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said." what is he trying to say to us

But he says this, "The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said." what is he trying to say to us

Waddles- HE IS IGNORANT ABOUT MITOCHONDRIAL DNA.
That is the only thing he is saying, and with all due respect, I think a thread title saying he thinks the brother is Caylee's father as a result is dangerous.

Man, that's some irresponsible running off at the mouth, there, LP. He should tread a little more carefully.

So the Anthony's (well Lee at least) DO know who Caylee's father was, and have been depriving that family of the joy of knowing that child, and are also depriving them of her demise. Sheesh, how kind....Ya know, maybe that family would have loved to have CUSTODY of Caylee and she would be ALIVE now, and we wouldnt even know the damn Anthony family. Real charitable Lee, really.....
Sorry, I am just sick to death of these people. Tell one guy he's Caylee's father, um nope you're not, after 10 months of bonding, so lets just keep it a secret from the REAL father....I never thought I would despise a family more than I despise Snott Peterson's, however the Anthony's have surpassed them in my book.....

How do you know for sure that the father didn't request to have nothing to do with the baby. Sure, she may have never told the person and may not even know who the father is, but there are also plenty of men that don't want anything to do with it and don't want anyone to know. You know, I remember reading in CA's interview that she hasn't seen or spoken to the father's parents since she was 5 or 6. If it was a friend of the family's at one point, the father may not have wanted them to know.
Just trying to be objective here, I really don't think the mystery behind Caylee's father has anything to do with her death. LP seems to like to stir things up!

And I just thought about this to add:

If Casey did dumped evidence in the Amscot dumpster, she returned the next day to see if the dumpster was emptied???? Isn't this what you expect someone who we think she did what she did to do? Check if all evidence are gone?

I am sure the LE has plenty of info regarding when those dumpsters were emptied and I won't be surprised if Casey returned there to ''shop'' to check up on it. She didn't call someone to pick her up and tell them the story about running out of gas because first she had to make sure about the dumpster.

So she confirmed what she wanted to confirm and finally calls Tony with the run out of gas story to pick her up. And I don't know about the transporting system in Orlando, but if there are bus routes, then she was moving with the bus around that area those days. And Amscot is so close to Tony's house that she could left at night of the previous day, left her car and evidence there, and even walked back to Tony's place. That is definitely a walking distance. Waits for Tony to leave the house or whatever next morning, goes back to Amscot, checks up on everything, and calls him to come and pick her up.

I haven't fully caught up on this thread yet so this may have been discussed already.

I think it is definitely a possibility.

1. Casey hid the pregnancy for 7 months - Ok, some people do that for different reasons.

2. Caylee's name is an amalgamation of Casey and Lee - I find this strange, very strange! I understand an amalgamation of mother and fathers name but not brother and sister. Weird IMO.

3. The secrecy surrounding the father of Caylee - Again, some people do that for different reasons.

Combine those 3 points............ it's a possibility!

I concur with your asessment on LP information. It is my opinion that he does on occasion have some inside information, but can't always corroberate it with other witnesses to fill in the blanks.
I do find it intersting that TL would give an interview, as he has retained an attorney and is no longer speaking with LE. I know LP feels he is complicit in some way, I personally do not. I think his worries have nothing to do with Caylee's death but other interests.

I didnt know that TL had retained counsel, and isnt speaking w/LE any longer...I agree, I dont think he is complicit in whatever has happened to Caylee, but I wonder why he felt the need for an atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487