LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
When did Casey listen to this song/put it in her myspace?

Edit: Missed this message: LP claims that there was a song on Casey's myspace about water and losing someone in the water. It's one of his reasons for believing that Caylee is in the river at Blanchard Park.

Is it just Lp`s claim?

The Spanish Church is "Tabernaculo De Vida", where have we seen the word "Vida"?

Oh lets see that would be ummmmm.......................A waste......a huge waste...oh that's right Casey's tattoo "Bella Vida"......yes that is it ABSOLUTELY! :woohoo: My apologies, I just couldn't help it

LP claims that there was a song on Casey's myspace about water and losing someone in the water. It's one of his reasons for believing that Caylee is in the river at Blanchard Park. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Wish we knew for sure what the song was. Probably of zero significance. I hear ya on the Blanchard Park. There's no way anyone would dump a body there. Beyond far too public. At least in the location they were in.

Okay afte I saw those maps I was just thinking about that VIDA thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And have been searching to make sure it was VIDA looks like you guys caught the VIDA thing too!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! Cocoamom I think you really hit gold here! :eek::woohoo: So if this is were Caylee is she had two HUDGE clues on her body the whole time. The Cross (Church) and Vida the Spanish Church! WOW!
Spanish: vida = life
Nothing to get so excited about, actually many churchs w/Hispanic members in the congregation use that in their name, it conotates being reborn or life, so no biggy really, calmate

Thank GOD Caylee has Leonard on her side....I wish she could have gotten a grandparent like him instead of the demons she ended up with.

WESH just reported in 5 pm news that LP will have 40 divers in Blanchard Park tomorrow. Sorry no link posted yet...

OMG!! Haha! That LP pic is the greatest....especially the belt buckle!

Hi,
For those of us out of state, was there any mention of sandwich places close to BP or an address/coordinates to deliver to?
I skipped over some of the threads so not sure how big this park is.
tia

Hi,
For those of us out of state, was there any mention of sandwich places close to BP or an address/coordinates to deliver to?
I skipped over some of the threads so not sure how big this park is.
tia

I have not seen yet any thing being set up for this yet.....maybe one of the locals who are going to be there could be in *charge* of putting something together and then others could donate to the cause....just a thought :)
oh....and lets not forget that Murts site is also involved and so is SM.....so who ever does this needs to contact them as well....

I just translated this to see what it meant..It means Tabernacle of Life..I had to translate it from Spanish to English. Correct me if I am wrong here but didn't KC just get a Spanish dictionary in jail???

That church is about a 3 minute walk from the Amscot!!!!

LP claims that there was a song on Casey's myspace about water and losing someone in the water. It's one of his reasons for believing that Caylee is in the river at Blanchard Park. :rolleyes:

I believe she did lose precious Caylee in the water--when she forgot, and then discovered her beautiful daughter lifeless in the family pool. From there I'd thought BP, but church mentioned today on Cocoa's thread sounds very plausible. I am praying LE or even LP can hopefully get church's permission to dive or drain that pond and also take some dogs to search those culverts. Btw I can't even stand to read the lyrics, much less listen to the song. JMO

I believe she did lose precious Caylee in the water--when she forgot, and then discovered her beautiful daughter lifeless in the family pool. From there I thought BP, but church mentioned today on Cocoa's thread sounds very plausible. I am praying LE or even LP can hopefully get the church's permission to dive or drain that pond and definitely also to search those culverts. Btw I can't even stand to read the lyrics, much less listen to the song. JMO

I'm also am beginning to lean more toward the theory that Caylee drowned in the pool, however I don't put much stock in this rumor about the song being on her myspace.

Is this the area George A. was seen looking around at the other day??

The A's getting so upset @ LP having divers @ BP says It all!! They haven't tried to stop any of the other searches that were done in the past. Yes they were upset @ a memorial being planned too but they tried to stop the search too. That says a lot. LP send the divers in! I think Cocoa Mom's right @ the area near the church. When I looked at the google map of the area she is right it is a remote area w/access to it & near the pings from KC's cell too! JMHO

I don't think Caylee died in the pool but I think Casey killed her and put her in the pool after she died to try and make it look like a pool accident and then thought better of it for some reason.

I'm also am beginning to lean more toward the theory that Caylee drowned in the pool, however I don't put much stock in this rumor about the song being on her myspace.

This is new from Des over at SM:

HERE IS THE LP SCOOP-O-POOP.....

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

ALSO....MURT...LP WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM....LP HAS BEEN IN MEETINGS ALL DAY LONG....I'LL TRY HIM/MURT... BUT OTHERS TRY HIM TOO.

PLUS...LP....SAYS BLESS ALL THOSE WHO VOTED ON THE POLLS...IT HAS GIVEN HIM MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT....AND FAITH IN HUMAN KIND...HE SAYS BLESS YOU ALL!.....SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS...WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDN'T GET LOST IN THE MIX.....please pass this message on....Des

bumping along

40 divers! Is this for real???

Yes confirmed by Murt on live stream & has talked with LP! He is on the phone with him now! Murt is streaming only at a different link. Tech friends of his! He just stepped away & was just going to tell what is going on. I f u need links they r in the parking lot thread. LP must really feel confident about this! I pray he finds Caylee!!:clap::clap:

That is great news. It almost feels like Caylee's case is fading away as NG seems to have moved on to other topics. If only the divers could find that sweet little thing and bring her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back