LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read here a lot, and don't post much unless something really strikes me. I am not in an LP fanclub, nor do I post here to defend him. But even as an observer to the threads, the thing that stands out time after time is that every time LP's name is mentioned, the same few posters rush to "critic"ize him. It certainly comes off as snarky when people can't discuss anything he says or does, without the critics coming in to point out Lp's failings, and to totally discount EVERY thing he does.

We all are here for the same reason: to discuss and sleuth the case. Everyone here has lots to offer, and I am always thrilled with the insights from our great posters. But where is the harm if someone wants to admire the work LP has done in this case? Why should so many seem to want to invalidate their feelings?

LP is certainly a lightning rod, and a polarizing figure. Let's discuss the case and his confidence without taking sides against each other here based on our feelings about one man.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Y'all, every night LP pulls something new out of the hat. I'm sorry if you don't care for the criticism, but he constantly makes odd, vague, questionable statements. To me it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Y'all, every night LP pulls something new out of the hat. I'm sorry if you don't care for the criticism, but he constantly makes odd, vague, questionable statements. To me it sticks out like a sore thumb.
I don't disagree with your statement. He does. ;)

I don't disagree with your statement. He does. ;)

I shuddered when I saw the first part of this thread, due to anticipated venom against LP, but am surprised to see its longevity.

LP is great on facts, not so great on theory.

He has given us and the case more than he has taken away.

Had to give LP credit. I will slink away now. KThxBai

I was thinking about how Casey and Lee seem to speak in code. Notice alot of the family and players do too. I liked LP at the beginning because it was refreshing for someone to just say it like it is, no nonsense talk, just straight forward how he thought. Poor LP, he has been in Orlando too long, he caught the speaking in code disease!

I shuddered when I saw the first part of this thread, due to anticipated venom against LP, but am surprised to see its longevity.

I agree with your statement, too! :)

Love the KThxBai, too. LOL Stick around tho!!

I was thinking about how Casey and Lee seem to speak in code. Notice alot of the family and players do too. I liked LP at the beginning because it was refreshing for someone to just say it like it is, no nonsense talk, just straight forward how he thought. Poor LP, he has been in Orlando too long, he caught the speaking in code disease!
It all started with Or-lahn-do. LOL

One thing that puzzles me is the lack of outrage and threats to sue LP when he links a name with an event. It leads me to believe there is some truth to many of his statements about certain people and no one wants to open a can of worms by taking the issue into a court room. Any ideas?

He does, but I still like him.

He cares about what happened to Caylee and that is what matters to me.

One thing that puzzles me is the lack of outrage and threats to sue LP when he links a name with an event. It leads me to believe there is some truth to many of his statements about certain people and no one wants to open a can of worms by taking the issue into a court room. Any ideas?
Yes. Funny how that works, isn't it?! I haven't heard of anyone trying to sue him...yet. ;)

LP certainly stimulates debate and discussion. When LP is on NG and throws out another WTH quip our NG threads go from <10 pages to > 20 pages and , much, much more!!!

I think we should have an LP RANT thread that folks can go to and rant about the latest.

LP certainly stimulates debate and discussion. When LP is on NG and throws out another WTH quip our NG threads go from <10 pages to > 20 pages and , much, much more!!!

I think we should have an LP RANT thread that folks can go to and rant about the latest.
OMG no! LOL.

Yup, and that's one of the things I love about him. :D

I was going to snip, respectfully, your post but decided against it.

Actually, I agree with you. And I am an LP supporter. What I object to are the critics who don't post once, but multiple times replying to the same post or any supporter post, simply to be posting how wrong we supporters are.

And you are right. I can either respond, not respond or use the ignore button. These threads move very quickly some times and some people hit the submit button before they should out of reaction. I try not to do that and have many times simply typed my reply and then will not submit it.

I really have found the ignore button works or simply walking away from the puter for a short time.

Also I will not type a reply that I would not say directly face to face to that person.

Good post. Hope readers take it in the spirit it was written in.

Your Post is the perfect example of the old saying that "there are two sides to every coin"

Your right. I've seen threads were it seems that people are actively seeking out any mention of LP to criticize him & then I've seen threads were any criticism of LP is automatically rebuffed.

It can get annoying & that's why I think it's a great idea to have an "LP ONLY Thread"

No matter what the topic is on any thread LP is going to mentioned sooner or later.

At least an LP thread provides a place to take the conversation to.

snipped

But he came into it making a lot of excuses for KC. No one in their right mind believed KC's stories, even from the beginning! I honestly think LP came into this mess on false pretenses. JMO.

Yeah he was invited down to Orlando by Geraldo his fair weathered friend and not I don't know if they even talk as GR has sure gotten on the KC train..

I agree that LP can be annoying with all his comments, theories & speculation but that really doesn't bother me much. It is annoying at times but I can live with it. On occasion he's actually entertaining

What trouble's me the most about LP is that I have serious questions about the man's integrity & the reasons as to why he got involved in this case in the first place.

As I've said before I think he chose to get involved in this case because he knew it was a "great opportunity." Wether he was contacted by a 3rd party or not is really not the issue.

A man such as him, with years of working as a bounty hunter under his belt, you would think he'd have a certain amount of "street smarts" & intuition. That's why I don't believe for one second that he thought Caylee was alive.I think he just used that as an excuse to bail KC out without turning the public against him.

Can you imagine the outrage if he showed up & said that I'm bailing Casey out of Jail because this case is going to be bigger than OJ and the 50k that I'm spending is going to come back to me 10 times over?

I also wouldn't be surprised if we were to learn that there were certain "Monetary" promises made to LP in exchange for bailing KC out. Such as a percentage from a future book or movie deal. Maybe that's why he's so bitter towards the Anthony's. Of course this is purely speculation on my part but the point is that I'm not buying his claim that he believed that there was "a Nanny who kidnapped Caylee" and the recent events involving Hoover only reinforce that belief.

Anyway, LP's image & reputation have taken a severe beating over the last few months. Between the ECON River Fiasco, The dressing down that Greta Van S. gave him on live TV & Tim Miller letting the world know what really motivates this man, I'm surprised he's still hanging around.

One thing I can say for sure about LP is.....He certainly is a thick skinned & determined man.

But then again, Money is the Ultimate Motivator

My Humble Opinion

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Well Lp was wrong on the 'accident theory', if news is correct today about kc "INTENTIONALLY' (murdered, slayed) KILLED CAYLEE.........IMO, but has been right about certain inside stuff. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back