Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, just wanted to say thanks to everyone, this thread by far has all the pertinent info. Tired of searching on google and getting same rehashed stories.

And no, I'm not Luka Rocco Whatever-the-****-his-name-is.

This is the first time I'm scared to Google someone out of fear of what might pop up. :what:

We all have a rather checkered computer history after searching this case ...

By car going from the U.S. to Canada last year (NY to Ontario - Kingston I think it was) I got the what for and my car searched!

There as a Texan who tried to bring all sorts of rifles into Canada on his way to Alaska. He was charged. It's the gun laws that are important to Canada ... too many handguns have made their way into the country illegally. There's also drugs, illegals and terrorists ... can't be too careful.

We all have a rather checkered computer history after searching this case ...

No kidding. A couple hours ago, my husband walked up behind my chair and said, "do I even want to know why you are looking at a gay *advertiser censored* site?" :rolleyes:

I'm new here, just wanted to say thanks to everyone, this thread by far has all the pertinent info. Tired of searching on google and getting same rehashed stories.

And no, I'm not Luka Rocco Whatever-the-****-his-name-is.

:Welcome1::welcome5::welcome4::wagon:

I'm late in reading prior threads and this time I can say I'm thankful for it. I do not wish to see the video. Once someone sent me a video with no warning, I opened it up and it was Daniel Pearls beheading. I still cannot get that image out of my head. I do not want to go there ever again!!!!!!!!

While living in Germany years ago, (1998 to 2000) we use to drive to Italy, Poland and everywhere without a passport. If you travel through switzerland by car you only need a vignette pass. They say you need a passport but I will tell you, we were never asked to show our passport ever!

There as a Texan who tried to bring all sorts of rifles into Canada on his way to Alaska. He was charged. It's the gun laws that are important to Canada ... too many handguns have made their way into the country illegally. There's also drugs, illegals and terrorists ... can't be too careful.

I agree, and I wasn't miffed at all that I got searched. I have nothing to hide, and I'm glad they were diligent! Security is nothing to play around with and I am uneasy when security is lax.

No kidding. A couple hours ago, my husband walked up behind my chair and said, "do I even want to know why you are looking at a gay *advertiser censored* site?" :rolleyes:

LOL! I've been pretty careful not to click on too many links ... news, the occasional youtube and photos ... but I sure appreciate those that are sleuthing history and links from those entertainment sites. It helps to paint a picture of his life and character.

I'm late in reading prior threads and this time I can say I'm thankful for it. I do not wish to see the video. Once someone sent me a video with no warning, I opened it up and it was Daniel Pearls beheading. I still cannot get that image out of my head. I do not want to go there ever again!!!!!!!!

While living in Germany years ago, (1998 to 2000) we use to drive to Italy, Poland and everywhere without a passport. If you travel through switzerland by car you only need a vignette pass. They say you need a passport but I will tell you, we were never asked to show our passport ever!

I hope you blocked the person that emailed you that horrific video of journalist Daniel Pearl being murdered by extremists; images of demonic horror such as those of Pearl and Lin's final moments of life are ones that one will never forget (and wishes he could not recall seeing).

I wonder how well LM knows Paris? Even though he could be anywhere by now, I'm hoping that all hotels, hostels, and other places of lodging, modes of transportation, etc have been given notice by Interpol.

I agree, and I wasn't miffed at all that I got searched. I have nothing to hide, and I'm glad they were diligent! Security is nothing to play around with and I am uneasy when security is lax.

I think Canadian security, generally speaking, is pretty tight. Passports are used when traveling within Canada, but other ID is accepted. Passports have to be shown before boarding an international flight.

I wonder how well LM knows Paris? Even though he could be anywhere by now, I'm hoping that all hotels, hostels, and other places of lodging, modes of transportation, etc have been given notice by Interpol.

He could perhaps convince some questionable locals to give him a temporary place ... Joran v.d. Sloot convinced two locals to drive him to Chile even though he told them he had murdered someone ... or was being accused of it.

I'm ok with graphic text (most but not all) but not video at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would have been hilarious if you responded in any of the following ways:
1. Because it's hot.
2. Look at all of these svelte, fit bodies; why can't you have a body like that?
3. These guys, even in just their underwear, have a better sense of style than you.
4. You know if you didn't use our treadmill as a place to hang clothes, your butt could look as delicious as this one.

I could go on and on but sadly I don't think this gay man made anyone laugh with the four responses I listed...

I think Canadian security, generally speaking, is pretty tight. Passports are used when traveling within Canada, but other ID is accepted. Passports have to be shown before boarding an international flight.

i think you meant to say arent used when traveling within Canada.. are atleast ive never needed one.. and ive flown cross canada multiple times..

I think I'm going to turn in for the night. It's almost 3:00 am here in the panhandle. Here's hoping and praying that when I wake up tomorrow and check this thread that LM will have been caught!

G'Night Folks! See you tomorrow. Don't forget to hug your kitties!

When it was mentioned, many didn't believe it was Magnotta.

I finally listened to it an hour ago and would concur that the voice is NOT Magnotta. I have listened to several documented Magnotta interviews and, while his voice (tone, pitch, deepness) sounds different in every interview he has done; the voice on those "prank" calls did not sound like Magnotta.

Additionally, the most recent number attributed to Magnotta is Los Angeles-based and is NOT Magnotta's number at all, it actually belongs to a 44 year old massage therapist.

Gah. I feel bad for all the people receiving these calls. Sometimes people get a little zealous. I don't think any of these numbers are going to be his, and even if they are, he's not going to answer.

He could perhaps convince some questionable locals to give him a temporary place ... Joran v.d. Sloot convinced two locals to drive him to Chile even though he told them he had murdered someone ... or was being accused of it.

VanDerSloot had money, actual friends he communicated with and came from a prominent family whereas Magnotta has NO actual friends we have discovered in all of our sleuthing, no real source of income and a family he doesn't communicate with...

1. Because it's hot.
2. Look at all of these svelte, fit bodies; why can't you have a body like that?
3. These guys, even in just their underwear, have a better sense of style than you.
4. You know if you didn't use our treadmill as a place to hang clothes, your butt could look as delicious as this one.

I could go on and on but sadly I don't think this gay man made anyone laugh with the four responses I listed...

You made me laugh. Love your sense of humor! :seeya:

1. Because it's hot.

I laughed :) :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member