Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
French used to be a mandatory language in schools across Canada after grade 3, but over the years many things have changed. Around here, it's no longer mandatory ... barely optional. In fact, there are so many cultures blending into Canada that many other language instruction schools exist to provide education in culturally friendly environments. Children can attend a Catholic School, Public School, French Immersion School, Muslim School, Spanish, Chinese or Arabic Immersion school ... it's pretty much anything goes now. Even if French classes were mandatory when Eric was in school (born 1982), there's no reason to believe he speaks Quebec French. Of all the people that did have French language instruction in school, only a handful actually learned anything.

[bbm]

exactly, I had it from kindergarten to high school and only a few phrases/words remain in my vocabulary

It's not difficult though to get by in Europe without languages - so many people speak English and many of the menus are bilingual

I was looking at Magnotta’s web site at http://www.luka-magnotta.net/cyber-stalking.html and I found the same comments on this site –

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2012/01/26/valentis-might-want-to-frame-those-gift-cards/

The poster’s name is LMAO. When you expand his profile you can see that he made comments as recently as 3 days ago.

Luka also created a soundtrack for himself at http://wn.com/sopranos2322, and the track "This is for you" was updated 4 days ago.

I already sent this information to the Montreal Police some time ago.

I was wondering what happened over on the other thread because I couldn't "Quote" anyone! I thought I was in trouble! :truce: I wanted to address the thought that the video was fake. IMHO, it was NOT fake, but I can see how someone would think that.

Yeah I agree it is real. I think one thing that made it look fake was the lack of mess. In some scenes the white mattress cover is still perfectly clean. I would have expected more of a mess, I wonder if he moved the body off the bed and bled it out before the dismemberment.

Also I do think this was at least partly consensual, the tenderness at the beginning of the video and the way the victim shifts around looks very consensual, though maybe he thought it was just a bondage scene.

Yes he is very attractive, but in the interview I saw he came cross as VERY strange and vacant, and I don't say that because he likes dismembering people.

I also agree on the kitten thing, I absolutely do not watch videos containing animal abuse. Human victims are different, in the case of that video it is basically abuse of a corpse. I also wonder if other videos will be released, obviously the more graphic scenes were edited out of that one.

I have not read back through this whole thread but does anyone know where/how he met the victim? In the gay snuff fetish world there are a LOT of guys that openly troll for the "real deal" and there have been planned killings before, if he wanted a willing victim it woudn't have been hard to find one.

I just want to understand why you bring up so often since yesterday, and this totally randomly... that the Jun Lin would have been willingly killed.... The man was killed,,,let him rest in peace and focus on the killer please. I understand this may be an opinion but, correct me if i am wrong, i don't think saying that is neither a new hot trail, neither relevant to the case.....the guy is dead....R.E.S.P.E.C.T

For anyone who wants to follow Montreal Police - twitter. Here is the link. There haven't been any tweets regarding Magnotta yesterday (that I could find). Most of the tweets were regarding the student protest.

Some english tweets. Any information posted is in french and then in English.

http://twitter.com/#!/SPVM

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...nselling+over+severed+foot/6720491/story.html

Also in the article, government staffers receive trauma counselling. I feel so sorry for the poor woman who opened the box. :(

Many of the staffers are young interns so this must've been horrific.

It's horrible. Can't imagine :(

I suspect there will be some fallout for the mailroom. I assume mail is to be scanned/xrayed prior to delivery. Not sure how it could have slipped by. Wonder if it was stamped or had a sticker indicating they had scanned/xrayed it? Eta - wait, was it confirmed who opened it? Was it government/mailroom staff or political staff?

The last tweet regarding this case was made on Friday

1 Jun Police Montréal‏@SPVM

@tiredaile @Interpol_HQ @RivieraReporter This is not true. The suspect has not been arrested yet. The @SPVM is still looking MAGNOTTA.

It's horrible. Can't imagine :(

I suspect there will be some fallout for the mailroom. I assume mail is to be scanned/xrayed prior to delivery. Not sure how it could have slipped by. Wonder if it was stamped or had a sticker indicating they had scanned/xrayed it? Eta - was it confirmed who opened it? Was it government/mailroom staff or political. staff?

Yes, horrific. I don't know what security measures they have in place for government offices regarding mail/package deliveries. Perhaps they're only equipped to scan for explosives (??)

Yeah I agree it is real. I think one thing that made it look fake was the lack of mess. In some scenes the white mattress cover is still perfectly clean. I would have expected more of a mess, I wonder if he moved the body off the bed and bled it out before the dismemberment.

Also I do think this was at least partly consensual, the tenderness at the beginning of the video and the way the victim shifts around looks very consensual, though maybe he thought it was just a bondage scene.

It sure looked to me like the victim in the video was sedated and although there was movement, he was rendered incapable of defending himself. Consensual my arse!

It seems that the police confirmed it was him on the video in the bar Paris... The tenant said that he looked nervous and was with someone he seemed to know, with an impressive physical....

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/q...1234-luka-rocco-magnotta-a-ete-vu-a-paris.php

Also, a guy has told the police LM has stayed at his place at Clichy la Garenne for a couple of days...

http://roadsmag.com/luka-magnotta-est-en-france-a-paris/

Wow, come on French police you are closing in on him - go get him. There was some talk/rumour that he has been staying at the Hub wherever that possibly may be.

I just want to understand why you bring up so often since yesterday, and this totally randomly... that the Jun Lin would have been willingly killed.... The man was killed,,,let him rest in peace and focus on the killer please. I understand this may be an opinion but, correct me if i am wrong, i don't think saying that is neither a new hot trail, neither relevant to the case.....the guy is dead....R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Since there is huge manhunt on for this guy, and he could kill again, I would think the modus operandi regarding the victim IS worthy of discussion. Is he kidnapping people off the street? Or breaking into people's homes? Or meeting them socially. The question is relevant.

How does Canada Post screen the mail?

What can be mailed?

Most items identified on the Canada Post website can be shipped so long as they follow requirements in packaging.

- Drugs are allowed, but they are subject to various restrictions
- Perishable items, such as fish, game, fruit and vegetables can be mailed if they are “properly prepared” and meet requirements for mailing
- Certain live animals, such as bees, day-old chicks, parasites and leeches, and some cold blooded animals can be mailed under conditions
- Dead animals or their parts (antlers of a deer, pelts, nests, eggs) can be mailed if requirements are met under the Canadian Wildlife Service

Is there any reference to human body parts?

Under medical/biological materials, Canada Post says blood specimens – human and animal – spinal fluid, and other specimens can be sent if they meet packaging requirements.

http://www.globalnews.ca/canada+post/6442651115/story.html

Parisian officers said the suspected killer stayed for two nights with a gay man he met in a nightclub before his terrified host spotted his photo on the internet.

France's police fugitive search unit said it had now received 'credible information' from eyewitnesses who claim to have spotted the psychopath.

The unit told French daily Le Parisien he had been seen in the trendy Bastille district in the east of Paris, an area of the city highly popular with young British expats.

The paper said one bar owner told police: 'He came into my bar and sat drinking and chatting. He seemed very excited.'

A police source told the paper how another man said he had put Magnotta up in his flat for two nights early last week after meeting him in a gay nightclub.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hes-spotted-drinking-Paris.html#ixzz1wjb0cCug

The police source said: 'After he left, the man realised who he had had staying and contacted us.

'It is then thought he went out in the evenings drinking in the Bastille district and staying in a cheaper hotel in the east of the city.'

Another barman described in detail how he believed Magnotta had also drank in his bar in the western Paris district of Batignolles last Friday night.

The man told police: 'He seemed very nervous and speaking in English he ordered a coke to take away.

'I put a bottle on the bar and told him we didn't do take-away and he had to drink it there.

'He then began speaking in French with a strong accent and told me he was very thirsty. He knocked the Coca-Cola back in one.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hes-spotted-drinking-Paris.html#ixzz1wjbNXGKG

Wow, come on French police you are closing in on him - go get him. There was some talk/rumour that he has been staying at the Hub wherever that possibly may be.

I saw that thing with the hub yesterday...in fact it was just to two persons arguing and *****ing each other on a forum..... in fact there was @hub and @vieille or something like that....they were *****ing each other and it resulted in something like " I know where he is, he lives @hub"...... I don't have the link anymore, but I read it before going to sleep yesterday...

Yes I posted that yesterday. A comment made from a reader in one of the french papers claimed he was staying with a cousin @hub. No idea what hub is.

I thought the commentator was perhaps just a troll. I find it hard to believe a cousin would be harboring him.....in France?

'Another man with a very well-honed physique then came in and started talking to him. They clearly knew each other.

'They both started trying to chat up other clients before they paid in cash and left, walking off in the direction of a nearby hotel.'

A receptionist at a four-star hotel near the Champs-Elysees also told us she believed Magnotta had stayed there the same night.

The Paris police source said: 'She later identified him from a photo.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member