Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I meant television.

Oh ok, sorry! I can't really tell because I don't watch television but according to the number of online articles (dozens if not hundreds) I suppose they talk about it on television too.

600_security_110303_430241.jpg

Police officers talk with security agents outside a security checkpoint at Trudeau International airport (March 3, 2011)

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110303/mtl_airport_110303/20110303/

LOL..pick one.:crazy:

The shirts in the security pics don't match these from Monteal, another thing that ,akes it likely the pictures were taken in Toronto. Also, to note...he has his shoes on! We were all made to remove our shoes in Montreal.

He could have. But, as I said, this doesn't look like montreal security to me. Not saying it isn't, just that it isn't familiar to me and I flew out of there very recently. I think it is interesting that the timeline given is that he flew on the 26th, and yet was supposedly picked up hitchhiking on the 25th, if one is to believe that woman (I'm not convinced). That could mean he had bought his tickets online to fly from Toronto, which is where he told the woman (again, if she is to be believed) that he was going.

The murder was on the 24th, the flight was on the 25th. Between the murder and the flight, he was mailing body parts, most likely sleeping and eating some as well.

"Magnotta, 29, is believed to have taken a Europe-bound flight from Montreal on May 26, police said."

June 1
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/CanadaAM/20120601/french-police-magnotto-search-120601/

I have a question for those of you in France and Canada. Is this story getting like A LOT A LOT of news coverage, front page print and on the 24 hour cable news shows constantly like the Casey Anthony case was here, because here in the states a lot of people have not even heard about this case and it isnt getting much attention. I ask because obviously if this is a HUGE HUGE case in those areas he is going to have a hard time hiding for long if everyone is hearing and talking about the case.

Well in Quebec, the news is quite well covered....but most of the media coverage is dedicated to the student tuition conflict since the last 100 days or so...

You seem somewhat perplexed by my post, was it unclear? If so you can tell me so I can improve my english ;)

No not at all. I recall reading about the hijab being banned. Maybe in schools? Anyway, no big deal. Thanks for your local input. It's a lot better than having to research it. :)

It bothers me that he is wearing a Mickey Mouse TSHIRT in that photo at airport!

that is the least of my concerns when looking at his crapload of pictures.....i see far more absolutely weird pictures that i cant even begin to explain in my head...

lots of adults wear cartoon characters on their clothing - men and women. i personally am not a fan of it, but it is seen all over the country here....

He is not going through Customs (post-flight), he is going through Security Screening (pre-flight). My guess is those images are taken in either Toronto or Montreal. I will search for one of those in a moment.

In the meantime, this is a photo I found of Security Screening at Charles de Gaulle which does not match the uniforms in the LM photos:

a2011-12-22t123503z_12074105.jpg

He's at pre-boarding and has just put his things through the scanner. He is waiting to retrieve his things in the photo. He flew from Montreal and has not been spotted boarding any other flights. Therefore, the photos must be from the Montreal airport.

No not at all. I recall reading about the hijab being banned. Maybe in schools? Anyway, no big deal. Thanks for your local input. It's a lot better than having to research it. :)

Yes, you're right! Religious signs are forbidden in schools including hijabs but on the outside muslim women can wear them as long as their face remain visible.

Article says the victim was his lover. That explains why the victim does NOT appear frightened in the video.

Doesn't explain a darn thing to me.

Last person I was in love with couldn't have talked me into being killed on camera "for love nor money". I would want to live to continue in that loving relationship, but had they suggested consensual killing, you wouldn't see me for dust.

Last 3 surgeries I had, I was heavily sedated but conscious ... couldn't have crawled off that table if i'd wanted to, and probably didn't look frightened. Had the docs said "hey, let's just kill this patient", it would have been impossible for me to move a muscle.

In one of the posts where he used the name anonymousgirl4 on a psych forum he even suggests that "he heard the person who made the video was paid 6 figures for making it."

I think he sold the real footage, the video we have is full of cut aways, doesnt show the actual murder and is highly edited. He likely sold the real full footage video to someone who paid him a lot of money for a real snuff film.

I know some disagree that he made money off this but I think he did and he is living it up at 4 star hotels in France as a result.

FWIW, I don't think he sold the video at the time these posts were made prior to the video being released. I think he was shopping for a buyer. soliciting or marketing a product he wished to sell. The comment regarding being paid 6 figures was nothing more than tossing out an asking price.

I don't buy for a second he was commissioned to make this movie, but was really rather desperate for money and thought he could earn money with his sick obsession.

If he hadn't found a buyer for the goods, he certainly would hold back parts of the video.

I hope LE has a way to determine if he is corrospondeing with anyone he believes are potential buyers, or perhaps LE can pose as a buyer in order to capture him.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but is a reward being offered for this guy? A reward might be enough of an ego stroke for this guy to attempt to publicly taunt the authorities leading to his capture.

I was looking at Magnotta’s web site at http://www.luka-magnotta.net/cyber-stalking.html and I found the same comments on this site –

http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2012/01/26/valentis-might-want-to-frame-those-gift-cards/

The poster’s name is LMAO. When you expand his profile you can see that he made comments as recently as 3 days ago.

Luka also created a soundtrack for himself at http://wn.com/sopranos2322, and the track "This is for you" was updated 4 days ago.

I already sent this information to the Montreal Police some time ago.

I'm so confused! How come not only LMAO but also a poster named Lori made the same rant from the "Cyberstalking" section of LM's site? Can't believe those were accessed so recently. Thanks for sharing!

Just a question here.

IF he prepurchased tickets to fly out of Toronto Pearson wouldn't he have had to be pretty certain that he could get a hitch hiked ride from Montreal? Iif in fact the lady is correct and he was hitch hiking?) Seems kind of risky to me to rely on a hitch hike to make a flight

It's almost a 7 hour drive! I'm going with he flew out of Montreal originally however, I guess that doesn't discount that there was a connecting flight in Pearson to Paris.

I did not watch the video, but has it been discussed that everything but the killing could of been a role play, fantasy sex that they had done before? Again I am just playing off what people have said. And it could be a reason why the victim was not upset,scared gosh can't find the right words. So for the people that have viewed it, could that have been the reason?

Yep so we are still no further ahead.

I'm going to say it's Montreal with a stopover in Toronto. It's not crowded at all. Once in Toronto that is where they board onto a bigger plane and pick up the majority of passengers.

That's my guess and I'm sticking to it. lol

And the ring on the right hand was clearly visible as well on the video.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/03/montreal-magnotta-search.html

im assuming you mean the kill video? so w/ that assumption, will back you that yes it is absolutely real and it is 100% him. there are very obvious signs it is him and it is why police have said the vid is him...

from the video...his bony fingers and the ring.....
picture.php

i didnt watch it intensely enough to sit there and take stills of every piece of evidence showing it is really him and it was really in that apt. trust me or not.....it is all real and it is him and it was that apt... :/

The USW represents security screeners who monitor X-ray scanners and metal detectors at airports across Quebec and Atlantic Canada. Screeners at these airports are employed by Securitas Transport Aviation Security Ltd

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/974267/new-cuts-to-airport-security-screeners-will-compromise-passenger-safety-wait-times

Garda is the company that provides the screeners at Pearson Airport in Toronto.

Here is a photo of airport screener employed by Garda of Canada (at Ottawa airport). It sure looks the same as in the Interpol images.

20111011-173426-g.jpg

I don't know if the two security companies wear different uniforms for their airport screening funcion or whether the uniforms are dictated by CATSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict