Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully - some of us who have watched it are wrestling with some very serious and disturbing thoughts about ourselves as human beings. I know that you mean no harm but I have to say that your words stung a bit.

Paximus is probably the best person here to explain human curiosity without making one feel or question if we are inhuman or abnormal.

Again - I know that you meant no harm, I just thought you might want to know that it isn't easy to reconcile.

When the name of the video was first mentioned in a newspaper column on line, I Googled it and and tracked it down to a website where it was at that time. It's gone now, as it is from some other sites. I found it very disturbing. I'd never seen anything like it before. I couldn't get the images out of my mind. Trust me, if you can't find it, consider yourself lucky. It's not something you need haunting you. The images don't seen so bad after a few days, which is even more scary.

He apparently has many credit cards under is various ID's, doubt his wealth is down to him selling his scrawny arse, he wasn't that good at that judging by the review :waiting:, plus he has countless charges for fraud.

That is an excellent point he could very well be maxing out credit cards that he has no intention of paying but I still think he sold that video for some serious bank, I know a lot do not agree with it and I am probably wrong, in fact most of the time I am wrong, more times than not I am not right but for some reason I continue to delude myself otherwise.

Well that was an interesting little detour. The MYspace link mentioned above led to his mom which led to his sister which led to his grandfather and so on... Nothing really of note other than a few previously unseen (at least by me) photos though sadly.

is anyone able to make out and recognize any of the liscense plates in those photos? might help us narrow down a location

Pics with the kid on the green slide are in the Toronto area, note the car dealership sign in the background, (416) area code. There is also another photo of him and the blonde woman at the Hockey Hall of Fame with the Stanley Cup in Toronto.

Gabbys grill and bar in one photo is on King St in Toronto, and Dhaba is right beside it

Photo of Hondas with hoods up and Normreeves.com tent in background (norm reeves Honda is in In Cerritos California)

is anyone able to make out and recognize any of the liscense plates in those photos? might help us narrow down a location

The photos with the boy and the slide have a car dealership in the back. I can't make out the first word but the next two are pontiac cadillac. I think it could be USA pic because the sign on the fence is in English, no French.

the photos themselves are not dated and probably in no order and ive already run thru my software and there is no useful EXIF data....its like he erased all the data or photobucket does that...many have odd file names too....my guess based on types of cars and surrounding stuff in the photo, they are not US based for sure...

im more concerned with WHO are the people, where are they now (alive? hiding? dead?) and who the kids are....why are they silent and not coming forward with "i knew him, here is how you can find him" or something like that....

We don't know that they ARE keeping silent, do we? I assume if we find these pictures, so does LE and the last thing they are going to do is tip their hat if they have info on him through family and friends.

Monati Park is in the Dominican Republic ... the snake file was uploaded from the UK.

Monati Park is in the Dominican Republic ... the snake file was uploaded from the UK.

i was more refering to the green slide picture, which others have posted is liekly the GTA because of the 416 area code..

the photos themselves are not dated and probably in no order and ive already run thru my software and there is no useful EXIF data....its like he erased all the data or photobucket does that...many have odd file names too....my guess based on types of cars and surrounding stuff in the photo, they are not US based for sure...

im more concerned with WHO are the people, where are they now (alive? hiding? dead?) and who the kids are....why are they silent and not coming forward with "i knew him, here is how you can find him" or something like that....

BBM: Maybe they are coming forward... straight to the police, and not the media. I don't see why people would go to the media, aside from getting a little bit of attention and/or sympathy. It serves no purpose, won't help the investigation (and sometimes may even hinder it... like these people going to the media saying they saw him somewhere the other day). Also, publicly talking about him could anger him. I sure wouldn't risk my life to get a story out. I would just go straight to the authorities, tell them what I know, and keep my mouth shut otherwise. JMO

:twocents: :moo:

You don't go through "customs" on your way out the door except for limited situations where, for example, the USA has pre-clearance facilities in foreign countries including Canada, Carribean, and Ireland. Almost without exception it makes no difference where his flight from Montreal was headed, he did not go through "customs" there, just security.

In Canada, no one can board a flight without going through screening ... customs agents are in the pre-boarding flight area and they scan people and hand luggage prior to boarding local and international flights. In Canada, people and luggage are not screened at the end of the flight.

From the many (Supposid) Youtube accounts, I was searching through a Ton of them, and from what I saw in the comments/description was "This video was made for my friend Luka who's son had just died" or something to that extent.

The photos with the boy and the slide have a car dealership in the back. I can't make out the first word but the next two are pontiac cadillac. I think it could be USA pic because the sign on the fence is in English, no French.

It is in Canada. There is a No Frills store beside the Pontiac Cadillac building. This is likely Toronto or Vancouver, where signs aren't required to be in French. Quebec is the province where signs have to be in French. Also, New Brunswick may have many signs in French because much of the population there speaks French.

ETA: the first word is Buick, come to think of it. Buick-Pontiac-Cadillac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj