MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good question...I believe it has been more or less confirmed three notes left ...one to fellow inmate/lover and that person is on suicide watch now. Then old stories started surfacing and I guess it has been known for sometime but not really much coverage...in fact his sexual preferences are really of zero value in terms of the crimes he has been convicted of or acquitted of. Just human interest I guess.

I think there is a connection to the crimes and the trials.

Originally, we were told, IIRC, that AH killed Lloyd because he knew too much about the Boston shootings.... But that may not be the real motive at all....

Strangely, I can understand the motive of killing someone who might get you arrested for murder....but killing someone who might tell people you are bi-sexual....:no:

I am wondering if Aaron was not about to be moved to a different prison facility, and away from his friend. His courtroom appearances were over and sentence said and done. No more dress up for court or visits from attorneys that broke up his monotony that other inmates deal with. I believe that facility is for shorter term max convicts and those attending courts on a regular basis until the cases conclude to sentencing. Once sentencing is done inmates are usually moved to a more maintenance long term facility, that inmates refer to as the retirement home.
His days of being a celebrity truly were over.

JMOs

I think there is a connection to the crimes and the trials.

Originally, we were told, IIRC, that AH killed Lloyd because he knew too much about the Boston shootings.... But that may not be the real motive at all....

Strangely, I can understand the motive of killing someone who might get you arrested for murder....but killing someone who might tell people you are bi-sexual....:no:

I think it's a little odd that we haven't heard from AB that AH is bi. He must have known and since he was on the worst possible terms with AH, I would think he would run his mouth just because he knew how much AH was trying to hide the fact.

I think it's a little odd that we haven't heard from AB that AH is bi. He must have known and since he was on the worst possible terms with AH, I would think he would run his mouth just because he knew how much AH was trying to hide the fact.

Unless they were both messing around with each other...?

I think AH was bi and in the NFL and the circle he chose to hang in, that was not allowed. I think he would kill to keep it quiet and did kill to keep it quiet. As for the suicide, I think that little bit of freedom he got to experience in the courtroom reminded him of what he would never have again. I don't know why more lifers don't commit suicide, such a pointless existence.

That article actually makes a very good point. All of this 'Bi' info is coming from anonymous leaks from LE. Just because numerous media sources are reporting it, doesn't make it true.

He did a good of putting a lid on it. Jmo

He did a good of putting a lid on it. Jmo

It makes sense but I wish at least one person would confirm it, rather than 'an anonymous source'. He's gone now so there's no threat from exposing him.

It makes sense but I wish at least one person would confirm it, rather than 'an anonymous source'. He's gone now so there's no threat from exposing him.

What difference does it make really? Sexuality is not the big deal as it used to be. Do you honestly think he killed to keep his sex life quiet? Seriously? I'm quite sure there was nothing in his morality clause for the $40 Million plus contract he had just signed about sexuality. Criminal activity yes but sexuality, no.

JMO

I agree and think in a few weeks/months it will start to come out, i'm thinking that there was probably some locker room talk when he was still playing.

I have a tendency to watch people's faces during group conversations.
Facial/eyes say a lot about a person's thought, most times without them knowing/realizing they are doing/showing it. If i had been a player in the locker room i probably would have picked up on his wandering eyes as playing were undressing/showing/dressing. Jmo

While at a gathering two people were looking at a calendar to set up a game night while doing so the wife of one entered the scene & asked what were they two doing. When told she rolled her eyes up. I was the only one that caught it. :) not sure what happened after but game night didn't happen. Jmo

What difference does it make really? Sexuality is not the big deal as it used to be. Do you honestly think he killed to keep his sex life quiet? Seriously? I'm quite sure there was nothing in his morality clause for the $40 Million plus contract he had just signed about sexuality. Criminal activity yes but sexuality, no.

JMO

That's what the 'anonymous reports' are saying---he killed to keep his sex life quiet. If that's true, it obviously was a big deal to HIM. If it's not true, spreading of the rumor is stupid and should stop. It has nothing to do with his contract. Nothing.

Even if he was bi, gay or whatever, I do not believe he killed himself for that reason. He was found guilty from his first case, not guilty at second one....I really believe things got to him, guilty or not. He knew either way he was stuck in prison! Maybe he did feel guilty about what it was doing to his daughter and this would be the only way she would see him, maybe it had to do with the drugs he was getting and that's why his marks that were left were so religious...who knows.

(BTW, Rabbit, the guy who did that radio show, has a Twitter account and has been posting a lot lately)[/QUOTE]

And from reading rabbits tweets as of right now, sounds like he doesn't know what to believe either.

(BTW, Rabbit, the guy who did that radio show, has a Twitter account and has been posting a lot lately)

And from reading rabbits tweets as of right now, sounds like he doesn't know what to believe either.[/QUOTE]

Just like all of us!

I think AH was bi and in the NFL and the circle he chose to hang in, that was not allowed. I think he would kill to keep it quiet and did kill to keep it quiet. As for the suicide, I think that little bit of freedom he got to experience in the courtroom reminded him of what he would never have again. I don't know why more lifers don't commit suicide, such a pointless existence.

I agree. The other day I watched a documentary about lifers in solitary and thought the same thing. There's just no point to life....absolutely nobody NEEDS them. It actually made me sad for a few of them and I looked up how you get hooked up writing to a prisoner. I don't think I'm going to do it, but it made me realize how big a "need" there is for it.

I wonder if this may have anything to do with his decision...

Under Massachusetts law, Hernandez's conviction could be vacated because he never had the chance to appeal before his death, which means the rest of his NFL contract and pension could be released to his estate.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Funeral-Plans-Announced-for-Aaron-Hernandez-420148183.html

Just Wondering

Personally I find it hard to believe he cared that much about anyone besides himself but it is possible. Again I believe that information would need to have been shared with him by someone with some legal expertise in Ma. and gotta wonder? I mean it someone gave him that info it is not out of the blue and if he was asking questions seems like a tip off he was considering suicide.

I agree. The other day I watched a documentary about lifers in solitary and thought the same thing. There's just no point to life....absolutely nobody NEEDS them. It actually made me sad for a few of them and I looked up how you get hooked up writing to a prisoner. I don't think I'm going to do it, but it made me realize how big a "need" there is for it.

I'd be really careful with that. and 100%, NEVER EVER use your real address for their replies. But even if you use a PO BOX, people can trace you.

My friend has worked in the prisons and he said the prisoners sell the addresses and phone number of good samaritans who reach out to them. People have been blindsided by 'friends' of their prison penpals, who give their addresses out to inmates getting out of jail...

JMO

Professional sports environments are still not very progressive with respect to acceptance of homosexuality/bisexuality. Yes, there are no doubt players who are not heterosexual, but coming out in that world is not possible for most. AH was a big star, and it's not likely that he believed that coming out as bi or gay would go well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper