MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that they'll ever be "just fine".

Yeah...that poor little girl. She was born into a life in which she had no choice. Her famous father was on his way to serving a life sentence in prison before she even had her first birthday, then being tried for a double murder. Now her father committed suicide in prison... very heavy baggage that will unfortunately follow her through life.

So Shay spoke to him earlier that night...

About seven hours earlier, Hernandez was on the telephone with Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, his longtime fiancee and the mother of his 4-year-old daughter, according to Ronald Sullivan, one of his lawyers.

“She spoke to him until telephone hours were over at about 8[p.m.],” Sullivan wrote in an e-mail Thursday.

Hernandez’s body was released to the Faggas Funeral Home in Watertown where owner Nicole Faggas said there are no current plans to hold services at the Watertown funeral home. She said Hernandez’s body will be shipped to another location, which she declined to identify, in the near future.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ficial-says/1fnpxYf5f4OxhRGWglUWKL/story.html

It really wouldn't be hard to write "John 3:16" across one's forehead without a mirror.

I think this was just one more act of control and manipulation, one *final* act of control and manipulation, in the life of an arrogant, narcissistic, evil man who had no concern for any human being except himself.

I am starting to see reasons for why AH did this. jmo

You know what popsicle, I am too.

Knowing what he did to his family from all his reckless behavior. Knowing that his Mom and DJ were almost never at this trial there as his support. Knowing that he blew an unbelievable opportunity with the PATS and the "purse" that came with that. Knowing that he took Shay and A from the fab lifestyle that they ALL could have had. Knowing that AH faces a lifetime inside a jail cell. And the final straw seeing A in the Courtroom and waving to him and crying as she misses him. All too painful for AH. I am guessing AH felt the least he could do was "maybe" secure that Patriot bonus money for Shay and A by his actions of Wed.

jmo

Baez doing a PC right now. ME's office won't release Aaron's brain.

Baez doing a PC right now. ME's office won't release Aaron's brain.

Was just coming here to mention this, I'm watching too! Wow, he really does not trust the ME's office. If they had arrangements already for his brain to go to Boston University wonder why the ME won't turn it over?

Was just coming here to mention this, I'm watching too! Wow, he really does not trust the ME's office. If they had arrangements already for his brain to go to Boston University wonder why the ME won't turn it over?

I have no idea. But it doesn't seem right to me.

its probably something technical and they will release it eventually, i would think.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/20/aaron-hernandez-family-medical-examiner-autopsy/

[FONT=&quot]Hernandez's lawyer, Jose Baez, just accused the Worcester Medical Examiner of illegally retaining Aaron's brain after agreeing to release it to the hospital of the family's choice for the purpose of CTE medical research.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Baez says the M.E. actually agreed to send the brain to Boston University CTE unit, which is renownd in the field. The family wants to know if Aaron was affected by CTE and hopes the examination will help other families.[/FONT]

its probably something technical and they will release it eventually, i would think.

I think you may be right. From some comments I've been reading, the ME's office may not be done with what they need to do and Baez may be exaggerating? I hope they come out with their own statement because it really isn't right to go against the families request.

Baez sounds like a mess. Is he serious? I don't think the medical examiner has some hidden agenda other than doing his job. I haven't followed this closely, but from the bits I've read, he sounds like he has a loose relationship with integrity, and loves drama!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This is now being discussed on Head Line News.

Baez sounds like a mess. Is he serious? I don't think the medical examiner has some hidden agenda other than doing his job. I haven't followed this closely, but from the bits I've read, he sounds like he has a loose relationship with integrity, and loves drama!

Haha well said.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/20/aaron-hernandez-family-medical-examiner-autopsy/

[FONT="]Hernandez's lawyer, [URL="http://www.tmz.com/person/jose-baez/"]Jose Baez[/URL], just accused the Worcester Medical Examiner of illegally retaining Aaron's brain after agreeing to release it to the hospital of the family's choice for the purpose of CTE medical research.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Baez says the M.E. actually agreed to send the brain to Boston University CTE unit, which is renownd in the field. The family wants to know if Aaron was affected by CTE and hopes the examination will help other families.[/FONT]

Oh wow. Now his fiance will have a lawsuit for 50 million because the dead murderer wasn't treated with respect after death or his deceased brain being studied was compromised due to whatever once he killed himself.

So imo. She is obviously more deviant than him. And misses the 6000sqft mansion.

New lawsuit thread coming up. Lol.

Exactly. He just died yesterday. I'm sure there's protocol.

I think it is a major stretch to think that AH did anything for someone else. He was only looking out for himself...if he did kill himself I seriously doubt that he really understood the archaic law in Ma. and its implications...only possible motive may be revenge on Patriots (if indeed they have to pay the bonus) as they did not even respond to subpoena for the second trial. AH all about revenge...being disrespected etc. he knows Shay and daughter will move along and be just fine. Maybe now AB (Rocky) can try that civil suit again and get some money? All of these guys are out for revenge.

Prison lawyers are very knowledgeable. jmo I would not be surprised if he knew by killing himself that his murder conviction would be dropped. I do believe his goal was the football bonus $ for his daughter. He knew he wasn't going to beat the Odin conviction on appeal imo and prison for life ..... not what he wanted to do. He was able to screw the Patriots on the day they visited the WH too!. It was all a win-win for him. jmo

Baez himself said AH's brain will be important in the investigation into his death. The ME is going to be meticulous in his examination. jmo

Jumping in here just to add my common cents.. :D AH is the one who MADE the CHOICE to kill. When doing that he gave up his successful career, his family and friends and created all this mess just because, IMO, he got cocky/arrogant. He is also the one who choose to kill himself, and I do not believe someone killed him. These were his choices in life, no one else's. It's sad that he gave up a great career, family and friends all because he made these decisions in life :(

My goodness, every time I look at this thread, another bizarre thing is going on. Now Baez is barking about his brain? I hear a lawsuit coming...he sees dollar signs.

My goodness, every time I look at this thread, another bizarre thing is going on. Now Baez is barking about his brain? I hear a lawsuit coming...he sees dollar signs.
IMO, he will lose, but I agree with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member