MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also odd to me that she would be at a NYE party, that obviously ran past midnight, and then up and leaving on a trip less than 4 hours later. I just don’t see that happening..
I imagine if they were hosting a NYE party is was planned in advance. Sounds like the emergency call regarding one of the properties was last minute, so maybe they thought it was too late to cancel the party?.

I imagine if they were hosting a NYE party is was planned in advance. Sounds like the emergency call regarding one of the properties was last minute, so maybe they thought it was too late to cancel the party?.
But what kind of emergency would she have to attend to from hours away that no one in DC could? She doesn’t work in maintenance for the company.

Right, and this makes me wonder what they found in DC. I mean, they just said yesterday afternoon/evening that they wouldn't be back unless information warranted it. Boom, here they are. MOO
Maybe a diary or laptop? I would have thought they’d look for that the first day.

I was really leaning towards lured out of the house by a fake emergency from a bf or ex or colleague from her life in DC but with the police surrounding the house I think now it was closer to home.

I would be curious what life insurance policies they have and what her will says. Are her investments left in trust for her children or do they pass to her spouse? Based on Ana’s Instagram, MSM, and the DOJ memo we are talking about millions.

This emergency call business. Was Ana hustling down to DC with a bunch of tools to fix a leak? It's totally bogus.

Do we even know for sure that Ana told anyone she had a work emergency? She's not here to tell us, and all of the information so far appears to be second-hand, from the husband or "other family member." From what I've read, her business associates were unaware of any work emergency and didn't expect to see her until Wednesday, which is why they didn't raise the alarm sooner. MOO

Do we even know for sure that Ana told anyone she had a work emergency? She's not here to tell us, and all of the information so far appears to be second-hand, from the husband or "other family member." From what I've read, her business associates were unaware of any work emergency and didn't expect to see her until Wednesday, which is why they didn't raise the alarm sooner. MOO
Yes, that’s I what thought as well. <modsnip>
It feels like an unplanned murder with a shoddy cover up to me. Poor Ana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, DAs don’t usually handle missing persons investigations. They prosecute crimes.
Odd right? Or I should say telling ...
The DA is also involved in the Jennifer Brown MP case.

Have any of the reporters mentioned cadaver dogs? I see K9 is there, but I'm seriously wondering if Ana is inside that house somewhere, or outside in close proximity.

Maybe a diary or laptop? I would have thought they’d look for that the first day.

I was really leaning towards lured out of the house by a fake emergency from a bf or ex or colleague from her life in DC but with the police surrounding the house I think now it was closer to home.

I would be curious what life insurance policies they have and what her will says. Are her investments left in trust for her children or do they pass to her spouse? Based on Ana’s Instagram, MSM, and the DOJ memo we are talking about millions.
Can you please give a update of her being worth millions? I missed that.

Right, and this makes me wonder what they found in DC. I mean, they just said yesterday afternoon/evening that they wouldn't be back unless information warranted it. Boom, here they are. MOO
The only thing I can think of is interviews with her employer to nail down or throw out the emergency return to DC. They knew 3 days ago that she was not at her DC residence.

January 05, 2023 at 10:18 pm EST
"A spokesperson with DC’s Metropolitan Police Department said police conducted a welfare check at Walshe’s DC residence but did not find anybody there."

In case it matters later, Ana owns the DC house in her name only. Paid $1.3 million in March of '22 (about the same time that the Jerusalem Rd house was sold). The Jerusalem Rd house was also reportedly in her name only, with a $600K mortgage and $110K HELOC

In case it matters later, Ana owns the DC house in her name only. Paid $1.3 million in March of '22 (about the same time that the Jerusalem Rd house was sold). The Jerusalem Rd house was also reportedly in her name only, with a $600K mortgage and $110K HELOC
Yes, one of the assests that was withheld from probation and led to further scrutiny of his (Husband's) court case. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe