Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had sneakers made of Tyvek.
Waterproof.
I bought tyvek suits on Amazon because we had a skunk problem with our live traps. Didn’t want our clothes getting sprayed. Also bought some to work on poison Ivy around the house. I also have them in the lab for working with chemicals that are out of the ordinary.

If he bought tyvek suits at Home Depot it would keep fluids from coming in contact with clothing. I don’t know if they sell tyvek type tarps there. I imagine standard tarps would do the trick. I wouldn’t be surprised in all his “brilliance” he rented a few episodes of Dexter to take notes on.

[...]

Hours after the arraignment, a visible police presence could be seen at Brian Walshe’s mother-in-law’s apartment complex in Swampscott.

Investigators focused their attention on a dumpster at the Landing at Vinnin Square at 330 Paradise Road.

Boston 25 News sources said authorities towed that dumpster to the Republic Services trash transfer station on Forest Street in Peabody.

[...]

Neighbors in Swampscott told Boston 25 News they got chills when they found out why police had surrounded the dumpster at their complex.

“The one over there is automatic. When you close the door, it compacts,” said neighbor Pat Tradd. “It’s a scary thing to think about that, god forbid somebody put something in there, the compactor would compact it.”

[...]

The dumpster was towed from the complex after prosecutors painted a questionable timeline during Brian Walshe’s trip to Swampscott.

According to prosecutors, he claimed he’d also gone to Whole Foods and a CVS across the street from his mother’s apartment.

However, surveillance video from those locations reportedly shows no sign of him leaving hours of time that is unaccounted for.

[...]

:oops: :(

[...]

Investigators found evidence connected to the disappearance of Ana Walshe while combing through trash at a transfer station on Newbury Street in Peabody, CBS Boston reported. News footage taken by the station’s cameras showed investigators in protective gear looking through the waste. K-9 units were also observed.

[...]

The search also included a dumpster that was moved there from the Swampscott apartment complex where Brian Walshe’s mother lives, according to WCVB.

[...]

CNN reported on Jan. 9 that investigators found searches in Brian Walshe’s internet history for “how to dispose of a 115-pound woman’s body” and for information on how to dismember a body. ...

[...]
I’m trying to catch up and are you kidding me - he googled “how to dispose of a 115 lb woman’s body”?????

It’s official, we’re surrounded by morons.

Respectfully, why was he granted bail? He's already on probation ( I know it's for a different class of crime), but with his recent history and the strong evidence against him, I'm surprised this was an option.

Being granted bail is not the same as making bail! IMO, setting the bail at $500K/$5M Surety for obstructing a police investigation is definitely evidence that the Judge recognized the suspect's history. Nonetheless, bail was granted because the court does not impose bail to penalize you for your alleged crime (innocent until proven guilty) but requires a guarantee that you will show up at trial to face your accuser.

I'm sure this has already been posted but I am STILL catching up. :oops:

Affidavit:

And on Document Cloud:

Strong case’ against husband of missing woman: Ex-FBI agent | CUOMO

<snipped>
Sources tell Boston 25 Investigative Reporter Ted Daniel that Brian Walshe lived an affluent lifestyle. He used to host dinners for groups in Boston that cost $20,000 and more. According to sources, Walshe claimed to have made his money creating a software program in college.
I was looking at photos, and felt that they depicted a affluent lifestyle, beautiful food's, designer bags, and travel to wonder locations. I didn't want to mention it here, although I wonder how much of it was paid for by ill-gotten gains?
M00

Affidavit:

And on Document Cloud:

One might say... that smiling face is one only his mom could continue to love

Affidavit:

And on Document Cloud:

Yeah… and like Cuomo said TWICE (paraphrasing)… what kind of innocent, concerned husband walks out of a court room with a beaming smile like that?

That’s disgusting to me.

Here is something that I wonder about his Internet search… I’m not sure how digital forensics work… if police were able to determine that he googled how to dispose of a 115 lbs. female body… can they also review the search results that he clicked on, how long he was on each of those sites, etc.? I’m wondering if anything he clicked on would have detailed the clean up supplies needed, and could be matched to some of the items he picked up at Home Depot? If so, I guess this evidence would really only be circumstantial at best though, right?

Last edited:
I was looking at photos, and felt that they depicted a affluent lifestyle, beautiful food's, designer bags, and travel to wonder locations. I didn't want to mention it here, although I wonder how much of it was paid for by ill-gotten gains?
M00
I thought the same thing. The guy is awaiting sentencing for selling fraudulent Warhol’s… I wonder how much of the wealth was real, and how much was just a façade… I am of course, referring to him, and not Ana… and I’m definitely not suggesting that she has done anything wrong…

[...]

"She just said, ‘Please, mama. Come tomorrow,’" said Milanka Ljubicic, the mother of missing 39-year-old Ana Walshe, in an interview conducted on Monday and later translated to English. "Which means, that clearly, there must have been some problems."

Ljubicic, 69, spoke to Fox News Digital outside her Belgrade, Serbia, apartment building, where she recalled how her daughter had sent her a text message on Dec. 25 and requested that Ljubicic travel to see her in Washington, D.C. the next day.

"She texted in the evening, urging me to come the next day to Washington," she said. She recalled responding, "I can’t get myself together in one day. I am 69 years old, I have to get my medications and a thousand other things."

[...]

Asked about Brian Walshe, Ljubicic described how her daughter was, at times, "irritated" because of the limitations Ana faced as a result of her husband’s pre-sentencing home confinement, such as how she "had to work in Washington living in a house by herself, while he was at home with the three kids."

"From time to time [Brian’s] mom would help out. It’s possible that there was a disagreement over this and then during New Year’s Eve," she went on, "You have a few drinks and loosen up etc."

But Ljubicic added: "That anything happened, I can’t believe it. In total, I spent sixteen months with my son-in-law and I never noticed anything bad about my son-in-law."

Ljubicic said her daughter "loves him, and they love each other."

[...]

Being granted bail is not the same as making bail! IMO, setting the bail at $500K/$5M Surety for obstructing a police investigation is definitely evidence that the Judge recognized the suspect's history. Nonetheless, bail was granted because the court does not impose bail to penalize you for your alleged crime (innocent until proven guilty) but requires a guarantee that you will show up at trial to face your accuser.
Thanks for your response… can you elaborate a little bit further though? You stated that the court does not impose bail to penalize you for an alleged crime, because individuals are innocent until proven guilty, but if this is true, then why are some suspects sometimes denied bail altogether? If the same rule and only rule applies, then that would mean anyone and everyone is eligible for bail because they are innocent until proven guilty? That doesn’t seem to fit if others are denied bail altogether… so is there more to it?

Brian Walshe is currently Exhibit #1 of the terrible cost of enabling the wretched: violent, entitled, sociopathic, conscienceless.

Those who do not intervene, share guilt.

Last edited:
[...]

"She just said, ‘Please, mama. Come tomorrow,’" said Milanka Ljubicic, the mother of missing 39-year-old Ana Walshe, in an interview conducted on Monday and later translated to English. "Which means, that clearly, there must have been some problems."

Ljubicic, 69, spoke to Fox News Digital outside her Belgrade, Serbia, apartment building, where she recalled how her daughter had sent her a text message on Dec. 25 and requested that Ljubicic travel to see her in Washington, D.C. the next day.

"She texted in the evening, urging me to come the next day to Washington," she said. She recalled responding, "I can’t get myself together in one day. I am 69 years old, I have to get my medications and a thousand other things."

[...]

Asked about Brian Walshe, Ljubicic described how her daughter was, at times, "irritated" because of the limitations Ana faced as a result of her husband’s pre-sentencing home confinement, such as how she "had to work in Washington living in a house by herself, while he was at home with the three kids."

"From time to time [Brian’s] mom would help out. It’s possible that there was a disagreement over this and then during New Year’s Eve," she went on, "You have a few drinks and loosen up etc."

But Ljubicic added: "That anything happened, I can’t believe it. In total, I spent sixteen months with my son-in-law and I never noticed anything bad about my son-in-law."

[...]
Heartbreaking! Her poor mother…

And it makes me think something must have been really upsetting to Ana for her to beg her 69 year old mother to come meet her in DC the next day, all the way from Europe… my mother is in her late 60s and I know exactly how this goes, a visit can’t be spur of the moment and has to be planned in advance so that she can get herself organized, rearrange doctors appointments, have all of her medications, etc., like Ana’s mom mentioned. I imagine Ana would be aware of all this, so for Ana to beg her mother to come see her the next day, it makes me think she felt she desperately needed her mother. My heart breaks for her and her kids, too.

[...]

[...]

[...]
The guilt the mom, sister, and friend have to have about not answering those calls. In hindsight..

Just sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members