MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has been discussed.. but I can't get my head around him going for cleaning supplies and tarps on the 2nd if he killed her on the 1st. Why the wait? Where was the body in the meantime??

Yet, she had to have been dead by the 1st if that's where they're going to claim the last person to have seen her was at 4 am that morning.

At least when purchased with tape and cleaning supplies! An automated call to 911! Ugh.
I am always amazed, case after case, that these murderers buy their supplies right before their crime. Maybe it's because I live rurally and have a yard to take care of, but -- don't folks already have a shovel, and tarps, and ropes, duct tape etc at home?

If I ever needed them for any (theoretical) bad action, I would just use what I already had, and then replace them months later if needed (and, erm, assuming I hadn't been caught).

Some of these guys seem to have been planning their crime for months, so why does it never occur to them to buy their supplies well in advance? SMH...

Forgive me if this has been discussed.. but I can't get my head around him going for cleaning supplies and tarps on the 2nd if he killed her on the 1st. Why the wait? Where was the body in the meantime??

Yet, she had to have been dead by the 1st if that's where they're going to claim the last person to have seen her was at 4 am that morning.

My guess is he didn't want the tarp as a preventative drop cloth to help limit potential blood evidence for a planned future murder, but as something to transport a body in as well as maybe a surface to dismember on.

I have a feeling that he dumped remains in various dumpsters on the way to the mother's apartment. As it is, it was reported upthread that they've already taped off such an area at the Swanscott (sp?) location.

I don't see this guy trudging off into remote wilderness or water locations, especially if God forbid the children were with him.
I had the same feeling when they announced he bought tarps. Plural.

IF BW did anything nefarious, wouldn't his electronic ankle monitor capture his activity? Assume that this is what the court document refers to when the prosecutor said 'surveillance' by LE showed BW's whereabouts on different days. Is the ankle monitor removeable by BW? If not, very confusing as to why anyone would allegedly commit crimes while wearing one.
I might also speculate that he had assistance from someone either as babysitter, cleanup crew, or disposer. Would that person then be an accessory? m00
That’s what I keep wondering. What’s the purpose of the thing, then?

It comes in at #23 in the 100 most popular given names for males born during the last 100 years :) So, it's a really common name. Thankfully most Brians aren't killers. source Top Names Over the Last 100 Years
And let's let Brian Entin, investigative reporter extraordinaire, counterbalance at least some of the Bad-Brian juju...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie