Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can get a child passport without both parents present but you have to have a notarized specific document saying they give permission for the other parent to get the child a passport. We had my husband and I both in person for our older kids’ passports and he signed the document for me to be able to get our youngest’s without being present.
I just got my son his first passport a few months ago on my own. I submitted a copy of my custody order stating I had 100% physical & legal custody. My sons birth certificate does have both parents names, so I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get a passport (I am no contact with sons father)

Some of these posts have me worried about what I’ll need to travel out of the country with him.

On topic, I would imagine the kids had passports — though BW has been in legal trouble almost the entirety of the kids lives, I think? I sorta feel like he wouldn’t want to get the kids passports if he wasn’t at the time able to travel out of country too. He could have seen that as giving her even more power/leverage. All imo. Skimmed the last few pages and not sure if we already know whether or not the kids have been to Serbia with her..

I just got my son his first passport a few months ago on my own. I submitted a copy of my custody order stating I had 100% physical & legal custody. My sons birth certificate does have both parents names, so I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get a passport (I am no contact with sons father)

Some of these posts have me worried about what I’ll need to travel out of the country with him.

On topic, I would imagine the kids had passports — though BW has been in legal trouble almost the entirety of the kids lives, I think? I sorta feel like he wouldn’t want to get the kids passports if he wasn’t at the time able to travel out of country too. He could have seen that as giving her even more power/leverage. All imo. Skimmed the last few pages and not sure if we already know whether or not the kids have been to Serbia with her..
If you have 100% custody, take along an official copy of your custody order when you travel, along with the passport and it should be fine.

Charges against Barry Morphew were dismissed without prejudice. He isn’t free on bond.
Yes, I didn't post that correctly.
Thanks !
I keep thinking he has some restrictions on where he can go, but maybe not ?

Still, just ugh. :(
I think he knows where she is.
IMO.

Back to Ana ... I believe BW knows where she is, as well.

I wish he'd come clean and let her family know, show a little respect !
Of course that would go against what has emerged about his character, Imo.

It looks like LE have a lot, but they need a body ?
Sorry to type that.
I'd be glad to be wrong !

Gem Mutlu, friend of the family, Ana's former boss, and NYE party guest. He supposedly was the last person living outside the home to see her alive
Do we have any info, verified, of others who attended their NYE event? Or any comments from the poor babysitter who supposedly was called in to care for the youngest two while he took the oldest out for an ice cream the next day or day later?

Always, it's about themselves acting on THEIR own inner rage brought about by 'her'. They act it out, the children there or in bed are never first and foremost. One should always know that, I had to find that out and survived by my wits and shouting (my little daughter) is upstairs! He lowered the chair that was lifted to kill me, insane look on his face and left. I was immediately able to get an order to keep him out of the house and proceeded for a long time to keep myself safe for my child. I had a great woman lawyer who guided me and 'marriage therapist' in a progressive city. IT's always using your wits and Ana may have been trying to do that but he saw through it. Simmering in his mind below the surface for a while. Who would of believed it of mine either. It was because I wanted to 'separate' and talked about it.. Never do that, just plan best you can. Horrible.
I am so sorry for what you endured. Nobody deserves that. You are powerful. And thank you for being here and reminding us of the humanity behind these sensational headlines we sleuth here at WS.

This news story is really bothers me. I'm all for ferreting out facts and secret domestic abuse, but I find it hard to imagine that she would even bother to post injuries from domestic abuse on IG and call them work-related (couldn't her co-workers know if it occurred at work?). I feel like this entire news story is click-bait. This story is sensational, and is good for a lot of clicks (everyone is going WOW, YIKES!!). Am I the only one that feels like it's reaching, at least as regards the bruised eye/fall at work?

I just can't stand it when things go beyond sleuthing into "made up facts" territory. MOO, but it seems unverified and a little irresponsible to insinuate it was a domestic abuse incident without verifying with her co-workers at the time whether an accident could have occurred.

I doubt there weren't any indications of what was going on. Something doesn't add up to me... a lot doesn't add up
What I think is hard is for every murder or case of serious abuse, there's probably hundreds of situations that look off and troubling. Identifying which relationships will end in crisis is hard to predict. If we could do it better, if we had a way to quantify risk, maybe there could be better and more early interventions.

N
Do we have any info, verified, of others who attended their NYE event? Or any comments from the poor babysitter who supposedly was called in to care for the youngest two while he took the oldest out for an ice cream the next day or day later?
No, I believe it was just the three or possibly four of them (including BWs mother)? I have not seen evidence of any other person at the event.

Also, something else that has bothered me is how late the is NYE thing went on. Supposedly GM came to their house for dinner and didn't leave until 1:30AM. That seems extraordinarily late to me for a NYE (most adults depart shortly after the ringing in of the new year, unless they are spending the night, right?). They must have been very tired after such a long evening. Just stood out to me that he stayed so late (not implicating GM at all here, only saying that the couple, after he left, must have been tired and perhaps kind of loaded).

MOO/speculation only.

AHA !!
And there in between all the lies, is some truth.
He did say he went to a Whole Foods store but LE said no proof of purchases or receipts or seen inside. ( Like there was with the proof of him inside HD)

NOPE--because he was outside, behind the building, dumping trash bags miles away from his house.
ALA-- Barry Morphew

These guys are just monsters, IMO

Idk, no tears, no sadness, either looks blank or smile-y or even a little smirky in all photos / videos I have seen. The dead eyes look reminds me of Josh Powell. (speculation & opinion)
I think it's a 'reaction' by someone who fakes how to fit in socially. "Oh, cameras....I'm supposed to smile! Oh, oops, that doesn't seem right now that I think about it."
I think normal social reactions don't come naturally to him.

ETA: typo/grammar

This news story is really bothers me. I'm all for ferreting out facts and secret domestic abuse, but I find it hard to imagine that she would even bother to post injuries from domestic abuse on IG and call them work-related (couldn't her co-workers know if it occurred at work?). I feel like this entire news story is click-bait. This story is sensational, and is good for a lot of clicks (everyone is going WOW, YIKES!!). Am I the only one that feels like it's reaching, at least as regards the bruised eye/fall at work?

I just can't stand it when things go beyond sleuthing into "made up facts" territory. MOO, but it seems unverified and a little irresponsible to insinuate it was a domestic abuse incident without verifying with her co-workers at the time whether an accident could have occurred.

Yeah....I kind of got some Amber Heard like vibes from the story. Not saying that it might not be true....just an awful lot of sensationalism with very little facts.

SBBM.

If you look at Ana's IG page, you can see BW & AW bought the car in 2015 (there's a post on the car and a comment from the auto salesperson saying he was glad he could get them into the car." They gave the car up in 2020 (as evidenced by her IG post indicating that she missed the sweet ride.
we officially need a timeline!!
So many legal documents. So many social media posts. So many crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member