Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t find this here yet, sorry if it’s a re-post:
View attachment 394686

View attachment 394687
View attachment 394688
““Wow! 2022…What a year! And yet, we are still here and together! Let’s make 2023 the best one yet! We are the authors of our lives…courage, love, perseverance, compassion, and joy. Love, Ana,” reads the ominous message, written on the side of a Lanson Noble Cuvee champagne box.

The champagne sits in the kitchen of Ana and husband Brian Walshe’s family home, which appears to be largely untouched since the party, also attended by family friend Gem Mutlu.”

Expensive taste...wow.

Also, interesting how B is the one that it seems was the only one really to have been informed that father died in India. DId not put up an obit either, of course. Why would he care about father's life and accomplishments and friends around the world. Terrible choices of letting some people into our lives or that are born into our lives for some.
BW was not informed of his dad's death by any Indian official. Per the AA filed in the probate matter (public court site previously linked), it was JO that was informed of TW's death when he collapsed at the airport counter, and JO notified TW's ex-wife and her brother that was with her about the death. BW learned from his mother and proceeded to contact the consulate to get his dad's body transported to the US. MOO

Brian and Ana own a pure bred German Shepherd, a dog that is now homeless. Over the weekend, as police searched the Cohasset house, police fell in love with the dog.
I’m told the dog responds to commands in the German language ....
snipped for focus. @Gardenista Thanks for post w link.

Dog responds to commands in GERMAN? Pretty sure LE could get a translator.

If only that DOG could TALK.

Here, if not for allegations of fraud against BW's father's estate and the report by the finance department of financial ommissions by BW coming to the attention of the federal Judge overseeing the wire fraud/art con, BW's gift sentence of 30+ months time served on home confinement (since BW's bail release in May 2108), three years supervised release, $475K restitution to his victims, and $220K money judgment forfeiture, would have been imposed in October 2021, pursuant to a plea agreement dated April 2021. Instead, during the sentencing hearing, reasons for the sentence were recited into the record, and imposition of the sentence was delayed.

At the rescheduled June 2022 sentencing, the now apparent perjury by BW about his financial condition, the need for an evidentiary hearing for the probate matter, and the court not wanting to compromise the ongoing investigation on fraud against the estate, imposition of BW's sentence was delayed and remains pending.

I think it's more likely Ana begged her mother to come to the US within days of going missing because she intended to take the boys with her to DC following Christmas, and needed her immediate help to do so.

In addition to new perjury charges in the federal case, I think Ana believed an indictment and arrest were about to come down for BW's fraud against his dad's estate, and this time, there would be no avoiding jail. Committing a felony while out on bail is a very serious matter!

Putting all the pieces together, I'm appalled at the con BW pulled over the Court and the parties in his federal case-- BW's absolutely shameless. o_O

And I can't even let my mind go to the murder of Ana... It's too much.

But I am still reminded of the words of her mother, who was trying to convince Ana that she could come in early January.

Ana states that "she and Brian have plans for February".
What, in heavens names, would those plans be?

Speaking of his mother's financial support does anyone think that she would actually offer up his bond?
When he was originally arrested for his art fraud he was in custody from 5/9/2018 - 5/11/2018 and bonded out on $75k

Here are some of the, notable, conditions of his release.

The defendant must not violate federal, state, or local law while on release.
The defendant must continue or start an education program.
Not possess a firearm, destructive devise or other weapon
Report as soon as possible to the pretrial services office every contact with law enforcement personnel including arrests, questioning or traffic stops.

Here are some of the penalties for violating any conditions of his release.

While on release if you commit a federal felony offense the punishment is an additional prison term of not more than 10 years. (A misdemeanor not more than 1 year) Consecutive.
It is a crime punishable up to 10 years in prison, and a $250,000 fine, or both to; obstruct a criminal investigation; tamper with a witness, victim or informant; retaliate or attempt to retaliate against a witness, victim or informant .........
If you are convicted of an offense punishable by death, life imprisonment, or imprisonment for a term of 15 years or more you will be fined not more than $250,000 or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.

Source - Mass Trial Court 7/17/2019 Motion For Appointment of Special Personal Representative Pg's 23-24 and Pg's 29-31

In BW's Sentencing Memorandum by his attorney filed in federal court Sept 2021, he had plans for the $75K posted by his mother. However, given BW's arrest and violation of his bail and conditions of release, the bail may end up being forfeited.

1673482659359.png
1673482545691.png

But I am still reminded of the words of her mother, who was trying to convince Ana that she could come in early January.

Perhaps Ana wasn't alone when she was talking to her mother.

JMO

Perhaps Ana just said that to her mother as a way to convince her to come to the US now - not later. As previously discussed, it was thought that Ana may not have shared the sordid side of her marriage with her mom.

MOO

I can't decide if he kept that address because of the wealth it projects or because he didn't want people to find him. Maybe it's both.
MA law only requires you report your address change within 30 days but replacing your license card is not required. You can just revise your address on the backside of the license card.

What you needfor Change your address with the RMV​

The RMV keeps a record of both your residential address (the number and street where you live) and your mailing address (the address where you receive mail). You are required by law to notify the RMV within 30 days of changing your address.

How to updateChange your address with the RMV​

Online+​

By phone+​

More infofor Change your address with the RMV​

If you want a replacement driver’s license, ID card, or registration that shows your new address, you may request a duplicate. The easiest way to get a duplicate is online. The RMV's Schedule of Fees shows the cost of each duplicate document.
If you don’t order a replacement driver's license, ID card, or vehicle registration, you should update your existing documents to show your new address.
  • Add your new address to the back of your driver's license or ID card in the designated area with permanent ink.
  • On your vehicle registration, use an address label or similar sticker to cover your old address and write in your new address.

I suspect Ana was playing him big time and he found out. It's really sounding like she was pretending to be okay with him while planning on taking the boys and leaving for good. I wonder how he found out though.

If she was planning on leaving with the boys, she might have just waited until he was safely put in jail for the art crimes. But, I too believe she planned to go. There was an urgency in her appeal to her mom. I can't imagine how awful it must be to live in the same house as such a monster.

snipped for focus. @Gardenista Thanks for post w link.

Dog responds to commands in GERMAN? Pretty sure LE could get a translator.

If only that DOG could TALK.
It’s Schutzhund training! My GSD (and all of my fathers’) went through it and they respond to German commands. I had no idea about their dog - I hope it finds a safe home quickly or one of the officers take it in.

I suspect Ana was playing him big time and he found out. It's really sounding like she was pretending to be okay with him while planning on taking the boys and leaving for good. I wonder how he found out though.

I just cannot imagine how she would have been able to plan to have a master plan to escape with her children, without help.

She wanted her mother to come, right then. Before Christmas.
IF she was planning a major move with chidren after the New Year, then I would think the mother's willingness to come to the US after the New Year, would actually be the perfect timing for such a major plan.
But Ana basically, poo-pooed the plan for her mother to come in January...and as stated before, indicated to her mother, that she had Brian had plans for February.....

I find it all rather confusing... and hope her mother does come public with more information.

I can't decide if he kept that address because of the wealth it projects or because he didn't want people to find him. Maybe it's both.

Totally had the same thought. The property (which was always in his mother's name, not his) was sold in 2017 for $6.6 M. I think he kept the address because it implies prestige (a Beacon Street brownstone) and he may not have even admitted to anyone he wasn't living there anymore.

It also strikes me that it may have been where he was living when he met Ana....

As an aside, why didn't his federal tax liens (issued in 2011 for unpaid taxes from 2000 and 2002) ever get mentioned in his sentencing reports re: Warhol theft? Or did I miss them and they were referenced?

In BW's Sentencing Memorandum by his attorney filed in federal court Sept 2021, he had plans for the $75K posted by his mother. However, given BW's arrest and violation of his bail and conditions of release, the bail may end up being forfeited.

View attachment 394718
View attachment 394717
But he splurged on at least 3 $3000 bottles of A.H. Hirsch Reserve Whiskey or had them in his cellar amongst more $3000 bottles of whatever. He was still waiting for sentencing wasn't he?

Can't lower himself to Trader Joe's $20 liquors and wines, can he? How would that look, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber