Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I question this for many reasons. The most obvious of which is her hashtag. Nobody writes #vulnerability after slipping on a freshly polished floor. IMO this was another plea for help.

The injuries by themselves don't necessarily mean anything. I tripped while on the phone (carrying my husband's golf bag in the front door...and it caught on the edge of the stoop) and smashed my face on the hard tile floor. I'm pretty sure I broke my nose. bruised my cheek and likely broke my finger. I felt I had to 'explain' by injuries away as I didn't want my husband to be 'suspect'. This is why I don't jump to conclusions.

Having said that...I agree that the hashtag #vulnerability might be the tell. It depends on where this happened.

The injuries by themselves don't necessarily mean anything. I tripped while on the phone (carrying my husband's golf bag in the front door...and it caught on the edge of the stoop) and smashed my face on the hard tile floor. I'm pretty sure I broke my nose. bruised my cheek and likely broke my finger. I felt I had to 'explain' by injuries away as I didn't want my husband to be 'suspect'. This is why I don't jump to conclusions.

Having said that...I agree that the hashtag #vulnerability might be the tell. It depends on where this happened.
Yeah I went to work after a dental procedure and couldn't figure out why people were acting weird and avoiding making eye contact me. Finally someone asked me who hit me. I had a massive bruise on my face and people assumed it was because I'd been beaten. After that, I had to keep pre-emptively explaining it because people were so clearly dismayed and obviously jumping to the conclusion I'd been attacked by someone.

I could see it being an accident, but I could also see it being an instance of domestic violence that she was trying to explain away, especially if he had a history of threatening her. Yesterday when I posted about this, I posited there was a chance he'd never been violent with her--and he may very well have never laid hands on her before then--but it seems quite likely he was emotionally abusive and I don't think it's outside the realm of he'd been physically abusive with her before. MOO

RSBM

Can you elaborate on what you think is significant about a manual transmission?

I was under the impression that most if not all high-powered "performance" cars would be manual transmission as it gives the driver full control.

(Personally, I would never want a performance car like that [my vehicles need 4wd and decent clearance for rural roads and serious winters] but I have always preferred a manual transmission and have always opted for it when buying a car. Only the coming transition to electric vehicles will change that, as they are a whole other transmission creature as I understand it. I would still always prefer stick shift if the option was there). MOO

Initially, when I noted all of the bids were for manual transmissions, I suspected it may be BW making these bids bc it seemed their bids were far too low to actually win the auction.

I've owned and raced many convertibles with manual transmissions bc I have a need love for speed so be assured I'm not against manuals. I hope you were not offended.

Perhaps what puzzled me, is that she wanted her children to reside with her in DC. I have trouble reconciling Ana wanting three children to be beside her while attempting to purchase a two seater.

Initially, when I noted all of the bids were for manual transmissions, I suspected it may be BW making these bids bc it seemed their bids were far too low to actually win the auction.

I've owned and raced many convertibles with manual transmissions bc I have a need love for speed so be assured I'm not against manuals. I hope you were not offended.

Perhaps what puzzled me, is that she wanted her children to reside with her in DC. I have trouble reconciling Ana wanting three children to be beside her while attempting to purchase a two seater.
Thanks for explaining! I wasn't offended but mistakenly thought you were suggesting that women (or perhaps everyone, these days) don't drive manuals. I know they're uncommon now for regular vehicles, which does indeed make me a bit more, erm, clingy to my own preferences, as you no doubt understand.

I do agree that those bids seemed too low, plus they are not family cars, as you say. It certainly could have been him making the bids or directing her to do so.

But for anyone, him or her, who wants and pursues that flashy lifestyle (and here it seems like they both did that), perhaps the fancy cars are considered "toys" -- as long as there is at least one vehicle designed to accommodate kids, car seats, etc, the rest of the "collection" can be as impractical as all getout? I couldn't say. It all makes as much sense to me as a $3000 bottle of liquor (that is to say, not at all).

Yeah I went to work after a dental procedure and couldn't figure out why people were acting weird and avoiding making eye contact me. Finally someone asked me who hit me. I had a massive bruise on my face and people assumed it was because I'd been beaten. After that, I had to keep pre-emptively explaining it because people were so clearly dismayed and obviously jumping to the conclusion I'd been attacked by someone.

I could see it being an accident, but I could also see it being an instance of domestic violence that she was trying to explain away, especially if he had a history of threatening her. Yesterday when I posted about this, I posited there was a chance he'd never been violent with her--and he may very well have never laid hands on her before then--but it seems quite likely he was emotionally abusive and I don't think it's outside the realm of he'd been physically abusive with her before. MOO
I'm shocked but not really to find this information out regarding he threatened to kill her and her friends supposedly she went to the Washington DC police regarding this.

I think I had posted this below but I didn't see it anyway supposedly she reported to the Washington DC Metro police that Brian over the phone threatened to kill her and her friends.

I think I had posted this below but I didn't see it anyway supposedly she reported to the Washington DC Metro police that Brian over the phone threatened to kill her and her friends.

Yes that what I was referencing when I mentioned a history of threatening to kill her. If he was already doing that before they even married, I'd be surprised if it ceased entirely in the past several years, unfortunately.

Yes that what I was referencing when I mentioned a history of threatening to kill her. If he was already doing that before they even married, I'd be surprised if it ceased entirely in the past several years, unfortunately.
I wonder if any of his past girlfriends will come forward, if there are any?

Who was Ana's employer in 2014?

Ana's FB page, Sept 21, 2014, Wash DC
"Willard colleagues who attended my China Ready training on Saturday"

Her employer then--- the Willard? or IHG below? Or?
I'm trying to figure out whether she was doing training or sales or ___?
Wasn't the "Cute Meet" story w Ana & Brian that they met at the Wheatley something resort/retreat in Lenox, MA. when she was just starting at reception desk there?
And in 2022, toward top of corporate ladder, a senior real est exec?
Seems like a arising star. Just curious. Anyone? TiA.
Those three little boys. Sad, sad, sad.

Pretty sure she's 39. I haven't been able to access the Mass Gov't site that has all the juicy details for a couple of days. Maybe @Gardenista can help with that? Happy you're here Niner!

Thank you for the reply!

@Gardenista - do you have access to the court site? Is his next hearing on 2/9/23? And what might it be called & time? TIA! :)

Ana sure did have more than her share of injuries during her time with BW. I'm wondering who witnessed her "falls".
Hopefully they will come forward, now that it's been in the press.
M00 I strongly believe that he is guilty of her disappearing, It just doesn't sound like she would willing leave her boy's, mom, or sister.
M00

Seeing as Brian's dad was allegedly the "spitting image of a southern gentleman", this is probably the biggest slap in the face he could've given Brian. It's cutting, in my opinion! And clearly infuriated Brian enough to rip it to shreds and allege "water damage" and etc, etc. I don't know how this guy got away with stuff for so long. Wish his dad would've pressed charges on the 500k. Brian stealing that money caused his dad to have financial difficulties, while Brian was off galavanting about in Maine, ignoring his dad entirely, acting as if he had died! Poor guy didn't even know where his son was until he hired a private eye. He didn't wanna believe his only son ran off with half a million dollars he promised to repay to his dad, but he sure did.

For anyone catching up: Brian doubled the 500k his dad invested into flipping a house which was the plan with their housing deal. instead of sending his dad a check and a thank you for the loan, he ran off with the whole lot, like the jerk he is)

Family Friend Spills on Brian Walshe, ‘Sociopathic’ Missing Exec’s Husband (thedailybeast.com)1673601381908.png

Who was Ana's employer in 2014?

Ana's FB page, Sept 21, 2014, Wash DC
"Willard colleagues who attended my China Ready training on Saturday"

Her employer then--- the Willard? or IHG below? Or?
I'm trying to figure out whether she was doing training or sales or ___?
Wasn't the "Cute Meet" story w Ana & Brian that they met at the Wheatley something resort/retreat in Lenox, MA. when she was just starting at reception desk there?
And in 2022, toward top of corporate ladder, a senior real est exec?
Seems like a arising star. Just curious. Anyone? TiA.
Those three little boys. Sad, sad, sad.
According to her Linkedin page, she was the Front Office Operations Manager for the Willard, which is part of IHG, from Dec 2013-Feb 2015.

N

No, I believe it was just the three or possibly four of them (including BWs mother)? I have not seen evidence of any other person at the event.

Also, something else that has bothered me is how late the is NYE thing went on. Supposedly GM came to their house for dinner and didn't leave until 1:30AM. That seems extraordinarily late to me for a NYE (most adults depart shortly after the ringing in of the new year, unless they are spending the night, right?). They must have been very tired after such a long evening. Just stood out to me that he stayed so late (not implicating GM at all here, only saying that the couple, after he left, must have been tired and perhaps kind of loaded).

MOO/speculation only.
According to news articles linked throughout this thread, the NYE event was BW, AW, their friend, and at one point one of the kids woke up and joined them. That's it.
From reading BW's mom's letter to the court involving his fraud case, it's obvious she and Ana cannot get along and do not spend time together. I won't be surprised if someone helped him clean up, if you catch my drift. MOO.
Yeah, I see this as second degree murder, just because of how badly it went down, and how bad the coverup was. This decision seems to have been made quickly.
I think it'll probably be first degree due to the money aspect unfortunately. This is all too tragic.

I just caught with the thread ( that’s what happens when you are in EU ). Injuries itself don’t seem very suspicious, as a rather clumsy person I had cracked ribs and twisted ankle last year after two separate falls. But..considering that BW threatened to kill Ana and now she is missing .. points to DV( IMO)

Anyways if she fell at work there should have been witnesses to that or seen on a camera. Most companies have cameras in the halls ( at least here , not sure in the US).
To contact the police about threats she had to be really scared and I do wonder why threaten her friend/s? Did something happened and Anas friend seen BW for who he is and wanted Ana to leave him? Was it male and BW was jealous and controlling? Imo just speculating

Regarding the Britney Spears-esque breakdown...
Walshes were in rush to sell real estate assets, former tenants say (wcvb.com)

Ana Walshe is employed by Washington, D.C.-based real estate company Tishman Speyer, but has also bought and sold several properties across Massachusetts.

Mike and Mandi Silva, former tenants of the Walshes, described how their relationship with the Cohasset couple recently deteriorated.

"Over time, within the last six months, things started to get really strange with the Walshes," Mandi Silva said.

The Silvas said they rented a Revere condominium owned by the Walshes, but the property was sold out from under them just days before Ana was reported missing.

"Ana was selling all of her assets in the Boston area, including our unit, that they were in a rush to sell it," Mandi Silva said. "Why are you in such a rush to sell our unit? It doesn't make sense."

"This was very out of character for them," Mike Silva said.

Mike Silva said he has known the Walshes for eight years, doing construction work on many of the couple's properties across Massachusetts, including the Jerusalem Road home in Cohasset where the Walshes once lived and was recently sold in March 2022. That house on Jerusalem Road caught fire Friday, but the next day, a spokesperson for the Massachusetts Department of Fire Services — also known as the State Fire Marshal's Office — told NewsCenter 5 that Cohasset and state investigators determined that the fire was not suspicious.

"They never stayed at a property for more than a year, so I figured maybe they're running from something or hiding for something," Mike Silva said. "I mean, she sold all her properties and walked away with a lot of money."

Mike Silva texted "Happy New Year" to Ana and Brian Walshe on Jan. 1. He said he did not receive a response from Ana, but he did receive a delayed response from Brian.

"I said: 'Happy New Year' on Jan. 1. On Jan. 2, he said: 'Happy New Year. Sorry for the delay. I misplaced my phone and my son just found it.' And then nothing after that," Mike Silva said.

The claim about the lost phone is exactly what Brian Walshe told investigators, saying he got lost going to his mother's home in Swampscott on New Year's Day. Prosecutors, however, said investigators could not substantiate those claims.

On Monday, investigators searched a trash transfer station in Peabody and a spokesperson for the district attorney's office said pieces of potential evidence were found during the search, and that they would be subject to processing and testing. 5 Investigates has learned those items include a hacksaw and a rug with blood on it.
-

• I didn't realize he was wearing a surgical mask and gloves AT the Home Depot when purchasing the typical killed-my-wife items.
  • why would he get lost going to his own mom's house that he frequently went to in order to "attend to her" or bring the grandchildren to visit.
  • the babies are 2, 4, and 6. this must be so horrible for the oldest one because he can comprehend more than his mama is not around. but it will be horrible for all 3 of them of course. i hope they get out of DCFS soon and into a cozy home with family friends or whatever works best so they're well-loved

When people asked her what happened she responded “freshly buffed marble floors at work”… I hope that’s really all it was! My heart is already breaking for this woman… I hope this was just an innocent slip and fall and nothing more. :(
I wonder (just a bit) if when Ana wrote "freshly buffed marble floors at work" she actually meant "this is what freshly buffed marble floors did to me"? Or possibly she wrote "at work" to mean in a house she was visiting due to her job, and that could have been on a Sunday? My English is of the Australian variety, which is not quite the same as the USA variety, and then we have Ana whose English is slightly different again. Just rambling.

I wonder (just a bit) if when Ana wrote "freshly buffed marble floors at work" she actually meant "this is what freshly buffed marble floors did to me"? Or possibly she wrote "at work" to mean in a house she was visiting due to her job, and that could have been on a Sunday? My English is of the Australian variety, which is not quite the same as the USA variety, and then we have Ana whose English is slightly different again. Just rambling.
I agree, it is very ambiguous and open to subjective interpretation. She doesn't say, for example. (I) slipped, skidded etc on the freshly buffed floor (insert location) and bruised my eye. So IMO opinion, i wouldn't assign her bruise to any of the above. And with respect, to, Ana, (I am not victim blaming by the way) if she doesn't say it i will not say it for her.

MOO

ETA: Could the cause be DV? (Speculation) Missing text.

Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members