MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be reading into this more than I should but from your link, this quote:

"What must have her life been like to end so horribly," asked Gov. Charlie Baker, who eulogized the girl. "Did she believe she had people in her corner up until that horrible, violent death?"

Is it just phrasing? As far as we know there is still no COD and it's been stated she had no major injuries, correct? I guess all murders of children would be considered a "Horrible, violent death" though. Just thought it was odd wording. I'm probably grasping at straws, we have nothing to go on here.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you didn't ask me, but if you ask me, I think he chose wording that might evoke guilt in a family member that knows something. Hopefully enough guilt to prompt them to come forward.

Of course, there's also the possibility that a relative or someone who knew her might show up at the memorial, especially if this was an accidental/natural death.

Interesting idea... Worth taking some film of the crowd.

Those photos make me sad!! They really do resemble this little girl. :tears:

Ok now that link is working but the story is weird. The woman posting the pic gives very little info, why? Just say who this girl is and why she believes it's baby doe. Very odd. It looks like her, but again the reconstruction is so vague that it could be just about anyone. Her edit of "end of discussion" is weird too. Why post anything at all?

I hope that woman gave the name to at horrifies and LE is able to assure that she is safe.

I read the comments on the pictures provided in that link and the woman who posted it states that the mother of the little girl is not from Massachusetts which is why nobody knows her. I'm assuming she means that other family members of this child are out of state and so may not have heard about baby doe/may not know they were staying in/residing in MA.

She looks a lot like the composite, especially in the last picture. But so have many other little girls.

Yeah, I tried to look at again today and its gone again... I'm not sure if it's temporary like it how it disappeared and reappeared yesterday

The same person also said some stuff under the pinned baby doe post on the Massachusetts State Police page. Some more info about why she thinks it may be this child.

I feel like I am missing something that explains how they can generally rule out a 3 year old at this point (referring to the little girl that is missing from Brazil.) based on her height/ weight. I just looked back on my daughters medical records and she was 36 inches 29lbs at her 18 MONTH well baby visit. My daughter is NOT at all chubby but off the charts tall for her age. At just 5, she is 42 1/2 inches and 65 lbs and wears 7/8 almost 9/10 clothing! I repeat she is very proportionate for her age. If you were to estimate her age, based on her height, weight and clothing size, you would probably estimate her to be about 9. Now, my 3 year old is in the 50th percentile and she is 34lbs & 36 inches tall and fits very comfortably in 3T-4T. Again, I'm not quite sure why they are SO attached to her estimated age?

I feel like I am missing something that explains how they can generally rule out a 3 year old at this point (referring to the little girl that is missing from Brazil.) based on her height/ weight. I just looked back on my daughters medical records and she was 36 inches 29lbs at her 18 MONTH well baby visit. My daughter is NOT at all chubby but off the charts tall for her age. At just 5, she is 42 1/2 inches and 65 lbs and wears 7/8 almost 9/10 clothing! I repeat she is very proportionate for her age. If you were to estimate her age, based on her height, weight and clothing size, you would probably estimate her to be about 9. Now, my 3 year old is in the 50th percentile and she is 34lbs & 36 inches tall and fits very comfortably in 3T-4T. Again, I'm not quite sure why they are SO attached to her estimated age?

I would guess bone development, which is more accurate than weight/height.

I would agree with looking at bone development. I have a friend who adopted a little girl from Congo. After celebrating her "6th" birthday growth plate studies showed she was actually "8 years and 10 months"... so study can tell either way
I would guess bone development, which is more accurate than weight/height.

Do we know which missing girls were ruled out? Because there are a few possibilities I found that might not have been suggested yet, but I'm not sure.

I thought she had a lengthy rule out list on NAMUS

It's not as long as you would think/hope. Just 6 names. But it's not completely updated, Baby Kate was ruled out by DNA. I can't find a link for that right now though. And according this link, Sophia Moux has also been ruled out but is not on the list.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Police-Ruling-Out-Leads-in-Baby-Doe-Case-318529441.html

I was looking for a complete list of girls ruled out but can't locate one. The FB page set up for her has a list of names called in, but I don't believe we're able to link that here.

I've had to be gone for a while and really thought Baby Doe would have been identified by now. I hope with all my heart that whomever did this to her is caught and put away for life.

It is unreal that this child is not recognized by anyone. Only an animal could do harm to a precious child like that. I am also beyond sympathy for any parent even if it was an accidental death. Just what loving parent could bear to put that beautiful child in a garbage bag and throw her away like garbage? Doesn't matter to me whether he or she was in this country legally or illegally. In that case they are garbage themselves for having done that.

Okay, off my rant now but it just makes me so livid that no one has come forth. She wasn't invisible, FGS!

MOO

She claims the child's name is Arielle.

I can't get the link to work on Facebook. <modsnip> What is this woman saying? Is the woman's name Cicely? I'm trying to decipher the name from the Facebook link but nothing is coming up

I can't get the link to work on Facebook. <modsnip> What is this woman saying? Is the woman's name Cicely? I'm trying to decipher the name from the Facebook link but nothing is coming up

I found a cicely in anthol mass, but I don't see any posts about an Arielle or baby doe :(

I found a cicely in anthol mass, but I don't see any posts about an Arielle or baby doe :(

I have pictures and comments on screen shot. The comment about her name being Arielle is not there anymore. But I did see it before it was delete. MOO

That is the woman's name but it seems the posts are no longer available. I wouldnt even begin to know where to find a pic of the child, but I did see it the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay