MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is exceptions to every rule but for the most part the highest concentration of ppl who dress their children in that stuff are usually younger. not all, but a large amount.
Exactly. All I'm pointing out too. :) Just an opinion.

For what it's worth, I went to a relative's house and noticed a picture of their daughter taken at a studio. I could have sworn that they took a copy of my own picture of my child in them same dress, LOL.
It was kind of comical, but after I contemplated that for a while I remembered how in Pre-K and kindergarten so many of the kids looked so similar even from different nationalities. It's uncanny when you actually look at it. I think that is why this case got stumped. She looks like any other girl.

"One hundred fifty young girls have been ruled out since the June 25 discovery, in a search spanning 36 states and several countries. Most of the girls were found alive and well across the United States and in countries including Mexico, Trinidad, Peru, Puerto Rico, and India, while two other leads concerning girls from France and Brazil have not yet been ruled out, said State Police spokesman David Procopio."
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...nvestigated/KPsXWqHaau32CwzzdUQkEK/story.html

150 kids in 36 states and several countries. WOW

I see people here bashing Law Enforcement because they have not provided the details that would entertain or satisfy the salacious appetites of us so-called-sleuthers, on the pretense that we care too. I will say this;
How would knowing if she suffocated help the general public identify her? " Oh she suffocated? That would be baby Jane" no.

IMO I feel that LE and the researchers have gone beyond the pale in this case. I think they have done an outstanding job and I applaud them for their efforts and I have no doubt that everyone involved in solving this case is as compassionate and dedicated to solving this as everyone here on WS.

:moo:

IMO. Don't read posters frustration as bashing. Simply not true. They are passionate. There's a difference. They are VERY passionate. :) They WISH they had all of the details that LE does. People are curious and want to know more. It's natural. Just my opinion.

http://anoticia.clicrbs.com.br/sc/g...-caso-emili-deve-sair-em-15-dias-4837148.html

"The wait for the results of the DNA examination of the case Emili Anacleto Miranda, missing since May 2014, should take another 15 days. In late July, a US agent picked Emili's mother's saliva, Josenilda Miranda, to compare the genes of a girl found dead earlier that month, on a beach of the Port of Boston, in the State of Masschusett.

The delegate of the Bureau of Missing, Wanderlei Redondo said that the genetic material was delayed a few days to reach the United States because, and instead of being sent via pouch, the American police officer, Phillip Chaves, personally took to the country ."

They are personally delivering the DNA results... is it a match?

http://anoticia.clicrbs.com.br/sc/g...-caso-emili-deve-sair-em-15-dias-4837148.html

"The wait for the results of the DNA examination of the case Emili Anacleto Miranda, missing since May 2014, should take another 15 days. In late July, a US agent picked Emili's mother's saliva, Josenilda Miranda, to compare the genes of a girl found dead earlier that month, on a beach of the Port of Boston, in the State of Masschusett.

The delegate of the Bureau of Missing, Wanderlei Redondo said that the genetic material was delayed a few days to reach the United States because, and instead of being sent via pouch, the American police officer, Phillip Chaves, personally took to the country ."

Hmm. That could mean nothing and everything. Thanks for sharing! Very interesting.

I took this that he was personally deliver the genetic material, not the results.

I took this that he was personally deliver the genetic material, not the results.

He wouldn't be the one running the results but without the sample, they had nothing to test it against...so it was 15 days late no matter what. This was back on August 31st. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this. That's how I read it. So it would be way too soon to have results back by now. I'm sure they have other cases to run in front of hers...even if she's a priority.

Not sure this makes any difference but it's likely Geranimals brand then, by the price. I have a toddler and when I buy Geranimals it's almost always priced ending in .88

Geranimals is exclusive to Walmart.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Walmart has Granimals (from what I read) and Target has the competing similar brand of Circo. Per this article and many others, she was found in size 4T Circo polka dot pants from Target store. PS: Also found it neat that she's well covered media wise--as this article is from Africa...just the first source I came to quick. http://www.africanseer.com/news/wor...d-was-probably-killed-by-a-family-member.html

respectfully she would be one of those exceptions :)

I 100% respectfully disagree. My children's grandmother would buy them something "young". Sometimes she finds even cooler stuff because she shops out of love not necessity.

I have just removed quite a few posts that had to do with some comments on the Baby Doe Facebook page wherein a non custodial mother declares this may be her daughter. Per that page's admin, LE say her children are safe and that Doe is not her daughter. Her daughter has not been reported missing because her daughter, while not with her, is not missing.

While we can be sympathetic to her custodial plight, discussion about her and her children needs to cease immediately. Leave Facebook on Facebook please. We do not deal in rumors here. We deal in facts.

Thank you.

I have just removed quite a few posts that had to do with some comments on the Baby Doe Facebook page wherein a non custodial mother declares this may be her daughter. Per that page's admin, LE say her children are safe and that Doe is not her daughter. Her daughter has not been reported missing because her daughter, while not with her, is not missing.

While we can be sympathetic to her custodial plight, discussion about her and her children needs to cease immediately. Leave Facebook on Facebook please. We do not deal in rumors here. We deal in facts.

Thank you.

Thank you for all of your hard work. I knew that was coming. LOL.

IMO. Don't read posters frustration as bashing. Simply not true. They are passionate. There's a difference. They are VERY passionate. :) They WISH they had all of the details that LE does. People are curious and want to know more. It's natural. Just my opinion.
Completely agreed. No bashing.. Thumbs up! :)

Shes def the closest looks wise.... of all the pics Ive seen of missing girls, this little Emili def looks allot like her... I hope it is, so that Emili's family can get closure, cant imagine the feeling of my child missing and not even knowing anything else, whether dead, alive.. nothing. Make my stomach hurt thinking about it.... My son asked me a few days ago , momma what are you scared of, he said it doesn't seem like much scares you, do u have a fear/ I told him absolutely.... my fear was something ever happening to him, I think that's most every parents worse fear... So I cant imagine the heartbreak this family has endured... I wonder if Emilis mother has seen the pics of our girl yet? Wonder what her thoughts of it being Emili is......
Well, while we wait the 15 days on possibly the best lead so far (I'm not convinced she is Emili, but they do look similar), here is a comparison of a photo of Emili (though she looks younger in this picture, it was just a good straight-on one to use, and our girl. Keep in mind that because the head alignment/direction/etc isn't perfect, and Emili was obviously much younger in the pictures I used, some things don't align perfectly, but I have to say that the nose shape matches very well and all of the features are pretty close... the eyebrow placement matches and the forehead shape is the same

View attachment 80905

thats awesome work u did with the pics... thanks!!
Well, while we wait the 15 days on possibly the best lead so far (I'm not convinced she is Emili, but they do look similar), here is a comparison of a photo of Emili (though she looks younger in this picture, it was just a good straight-on one to use, and our girl. Keep in mind that because the head alignment/direction/etc isn't perfect, and Emili was obviously much younger in the pictures I used, some things don't align perfectly, but I have to say that the nose shape matches very well and all of the features are pretty close... the eyebrow placement matches and the forehead shape is the same

View attachment 80905

just a thought... where i live we have stores that are outlets, for example BEALLS OUTLET, they also carry CIRCO brand along with other brands. Wonder if there is another type of store around that area like a BEALLS outlet?? The blanket and bottoms might have came from a store like that... Just a thought..

Walmart has Granimals (from what I read) and Target has the competing similar brand of Circo. Per this article and many others, she was found in size 4T Circo polka dot pants from Target store. PS: Also found it neat that she's well covered media wise--as this article is from Africa...just the first source I came to quick. http://www.africanseer.com/news/wor...d-was-probably-killed-by-a-family-member.html

View attachment 80905

Well done!

just a thought... where i live we have stores that are outlets, for example BEALLS OUTLET, they also carry CIRCO brand along with other brands. Wonder if there is another type of store around that area like a BEALLS outlet?? The blanket and bottoms might have came from a store like that... Just a thought..

Good thought. Always a possibility on the clothes being bought 2nd hand or discount. :) I love Bealls! There is one in Danover, MA. I don't think there are any others in MA. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have not been to the Danover one in forever! I do a lot of shopping at the ones in FL when we visit our Summer home. On the same topic as outlets, they could have bought clothes at tag sales or consignment shops. I get the feeling her clothes were bought out right new just because that design is not that old. JMO.

any and all help ideas are very welcomed. you never know, so anything is possible. Negativity sure wont help..t If its not her, then its not... at least we will know, and emilis family will know. all we have is thoughts and ideas, and when u put it all together with the people that are trying to help, you never know what might help.. I know at walmartI if u take something back without a receipt they can punch in the upc code number on inside of label and will tell them the purchase date and whether it came from that store, I wonder if target can do the same thing, it could at least tell the date and possibly roll camera footage to that date and look at footage.
I agree. justwannahelp, that was fantastic! Bravo! You're appreciated.:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member