MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent summary, KYangel. Thank you for taking the time to do that. Maybe a mod will be kind enough to stick it in the case summary with each new thread.

Excellent summary, KYangel. Thank you for taking the time to do that. Maybe a mod will be kind enough to stick it in the case summary with each new thread.

That would an amazing summary to have at each new thread for Baby Doe, and maybe, just maybe, we will have answers soon and a name!

I might be wrong, but I think that's what we (in the U.S.) would call the trunk of the car. That's what I always assume when I hear that term, based on the context I've always heard it in.

p.s. Thanks KYangel for summarizing everything. :)

I believe you are absolutely correct! I learned that boot in the UK means the trunk. Learned it from a good poster on the Christina Morris thread. Christina was put in EA's boot of the Camaro.

because while it is possible for her to get here, it is not easy. i tend to subscribe to the occam's razor premise, that usually the simplest explanation is the truth. i think this child was killed by her caregiver locally or not that far from where she was found.

however, it is going on 3 months that she has not been ID'd, which is breaking all of our hearts, and we are spinning our wheels trying to come up w an answer, and some of the ideas are pretty outlandish. it is POSSIBLE, but not likley, IMOO.

because while it is possible for her to get here, it is not easy. i tend to subscribe to the occam's razor premise, that usually the simplest explanation is the truth. i think this child was killed by her caregiver locally or not that far from where she was found.

however, it is going on 3 months that she has not been ID'd, which is breaking all of our hearts, and we are spinning our wheels trying to come up w an answer, and some of the ideas are pretty outlandish. it is POSSIBLE, but not likley, IMOO.

Guess we should know very soon. According to LE today the 15th was suppose to be the day. Wonder whats going on, :waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

well if it does turn out to be her, at least she has her name back.

Guess we should know very soon. According to LE today the 15th was suppose to be the day. Wonder whats going on, :waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

I believe you are absolutely correct! I learned that boot in the UK means the trunk. Learned it from a good poster on the Christina Morris thread. Christina was put in EA's boot of the Camaro.

GOSH, u guys are great... Learnig all kids of things:happydance::rollercoaster::blowkiss::whoosh:

well if it does turn out to be her, at least she has her name back.
yeah real damn cowardly to do such a thing.. I hope like hell, they are also able to name the person that did this too her...

yah know its times like this if and when the person responsible does get caught, it makes people wanna take justice in there own hands. This person doesnt deserve a jail cell, doesn't deserve death penalty.. They deserve far worse.... When it comes to people hurting children in any way whether abuse sexual, doesnt matter they deserve the worse of worse to happen.. They should have to endure that childs pain..... Im gonna stop with this cause I could get mean about this, but lets just say justice in the legal system for this person is far too easy for them....

What's a boot?

The "boot" is the area of the car some refer to as the trunk (perhaps a geographical reference is different). It's where many store the spare tire, jumper cables, and in my case, the soccer chairs, a couple of spare blankets and on occasion I've unearthed a forgotten casserole dish when it's MIA!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I call it a trunk??? Have never heard of a boot aside from you know, the shoe or getting rid of someone "gave her the boot"

But I'm from the Deep South, and say "save the groceries" and "save the laundry" so who am I to question your meaning of boot ;)

I got some junk in the trunk. Dat's where I keep my bumbershoot. And my spear tyre, Tee Hee (sorry you UK peeps)

So, having said that, Is the south really that deep? Like, do you need boots all the time?

Curious.

The "boot" is the area of the car some refer to as the trunk (perhaps a geographical reference is different). It's where many store the spare tire, jumper cables, and in my case, the soccer chairs, a couple of spare blankets and on occasion I've unearthed a forgotten casserole dish when it's MIA!!

Mmmm Casserole,,, 3 months later.:happydance:

yah know its times like this if and when the person responsible does get caught, it makes people wanna take justice in there own hands. This person doesnt deserve a jail cell, doesn't deserve death penalty.. They deserve far worse.... When it comes to people hurting children in any way whether abuse sexual, doesnt matter they deserve the worse of worse to happen.. They should have to endure that childs pain..... Im gonna stop with this cause I could get mean about this, but lets just say justice in the legal system for this person is far too easy for them....

Don't stop Floridy. You'll be ok.

Justice will come because the universe is balanced and we are all responsible. Light will come to dark - just not exactly when we want it.

But thank you for your passion in this case. Baby Doe needs it.

MOO

Mmmm Casserole,,, 3 months later.:happydance:

Lol haha yep I've unearthed one or two half eaten and forgotten casseroles in the casserole dish, after contemplating if I'd discovered a new type of penicillin and had to decide to clean or toss the dish.

Once I accidentally lost a gallon of chocolate milk in my trunk (hid behind something on grocery day). Ten days later while driving a bomb blew up in my car and scared me horribly, followed by what smelled like a dead body odor that could not be removed. I had to have all of the carpeting removed and replaced by the dealership.

Btw, in KY words vary by neighbor. One may call it a "boot" and the other may call it a "trunk". Same way with many soft drinks - if you're thirsty you can be offered a "pop", "soda", "cola", "coke" and they're all the same thing!! The list is endless. Even hubby and I speak differently, pronouncing roof, school, wash, and endless words in unique ways and we grew up ten minutes from each other.

Lol haha yep I've unearthed one or two half eaten and forgotten casseroles in the casserole dish, after contemplating if I'd discovered a new type of penicillin and had to decide to clean or toss the dish.

Once I accidentally lost a gallon of chocolate milk in my trunk (hid behind something on grocery day). Ten days later while driving a bomb blew up in my car and scared me horribly, followed by what smelled like a dead body odor that could not be removed. I had to have all of the carpeting removed and replaced by the dealership.

Btw, in KY words vary by neighbor. One may call it a "boot" and the other may call it a "trunk". Same way with many soft drinks - if you're thirsty you can be offered a "pop", "soda", "cola", "coke" and they're all the same thing!! The list is endless. Even hubby and I speak differently, pronouncing roof, school, wash, and endless words in unique ways and we grew up ten minutes from each other.

LOL you should come to Bostin.

Don't stop Floridy. You'll be ok.

Justice will come because the universe is balanced and we are all responsible. Light will come to dark - just not exactly when we want it.

But thank you for your passion in this case. Baby Doe needs it.

MOO
Thanks, very kind
ur very dedicated urself..

Ready for that light to shine..:candle:

LOL you should come to Bostin.

Oh my! I have a friend from New England and she calls the driveway and her kitchen cabinets something totally different than I've heard, among other things. I wouldn't have a clue what anyone was asking of me!

In Jeremiah Oliver's case he was tossed in a package off the highway. In Caylee Anthony's Case (Not Casey) She was tossed into a trash bag not far from home. Her mother was a party druggie.

So in Baby Doe's case she was wrapped in a blanket with her favorite pants. We don't know about her shirt - it is information being held "close to the vest".

Baby Doe was loved, well cared for and thrown away like trash because of something.
Criminal wrongdoing is my guess.

In Noah Thomas' case he drowned inside the septic tank because he tried to take a last breath. They were doing drugs.

It is well known here and documented in past threads that men toss kids on land and women put them in water.

MOO

Oh my! I have a friend from New England and she calls the driveway and her kitchen cabinets something totally different than I've heard, among other things. I wouldn't have a clue what anyone was asking of me!

She must be mental.(or crazy) A drive is a driveway and the cabinets are the cabinets, LOL

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member