DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be discouraging for people like your Sister, but I believe when
someone is homeless (or about to be) the squeaky wheel turns more
frequently. I don't even know how they can afford cigarettes? From the
tone of RB's voice... She smoked a pack or two daily.

On her FB page besides the staged pictures of Bella, there was a lot of food pics, I bet she neglected providing food for the two children that
have been taken away.... so put on a show with the cooking segments.

I'm sure she fought to keep little Bella in order to continue receiving her SSI, food stamps, and welfare benefits. Probably section 8 too the house looked nice. We the tax payers got to pay for her drugs and cigarettes.

Why would they leave it pretty much out in the open, though? It was not at all buried according to what I have read.

Because they were high. The strange things drugs addicts do when they are high never make sense.

I'm sure she fought to keep little Bella in order to continue receiving her SSI, food stamps, and welfare benefits. Probably section 8 too the house looked nice. We the tax payers got to pay for her drugs and cigarettes.

And I imagine that she kept on collecting Bella's benefits after she died too... June, July, August, September... and planned to keep on doing so.

I think my opinion will likely be unpopular here. But I don't see an extremely happy little girl in that video. I see a little girl who is used to getting presents, but actually seems a bit nervous and doesn't know how she should act. I see a beautiful, precious, innocent little darling who should have been cherished. If my little guys had seen balloons and presents, they would have been running in to the room and jumping for joy.

Rest gently little Bella. You are safe in His arms now. No one will ever try to hurt you again. You are cherished and loved.

I agree with this opinion. I saw a child trying to please but just couldn't figure out how. I heard a mother repeatedly commanding her to appreciate what Mom did. It infuriated me like so many mothers commanding their child to please them. "look at the table, look at the table, LOOK" (paraphrasing because I can't watch it again)

The table was actually higher than Bella. What could she see? It was all about Mom trying to show what a good mother she is. Bella was trying to be happy but she was too confused.

MOO

I agree with this opinion. I saw a child trying to please but just couldn't figure out how. I heard a mother repeatedly commanding her to appreciate what Mom did. It infuriated me like so many mothers commanding their child to please them. "look at the table, look at the table, LOOK" (paraphrasing because I can't watch it again)

The table was actually higher than Bella. What could she see? It was all about Mom trying to show what a good mother she is. Bella was trying to be happy but she was too confused.

MOO

I agree it's all about mommy trying to convince Bella and future viewers of the video how good of a mom she is by buying presents and decorating. This does not makeup for the bad times. Sorry RB we all know money can't buy your child's love.

And I imagine that she kept on collecting Bella's benefits after she died too... June, July, August, September... and planned to keep on doing so.

Bella was RB's meal ticket. Here in Cali in order to collect Welfare you have to have dependent children.

“She told me the whole story,” Amoroso said. “She was very emotional, sincere through the whole thing, and I believe her. I believe her — that it was this man who murdered our daughter, murdered a 2-year-old.”
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...d_he_killed_bella_bond_because_she_had_demons

On TV on new England cable network they showed a little memorial set up on the sidewalk and a black lady with a child. She was crying and very moved. She had spent time with RB in a shelter. She said she kept looking at the photos of the unidentified child and kept saying "someone knows something". She seemed horrified to think she knew the mom and was so genuinely sad.

Amoroso said he has been in Florida and returned to Massachusetts in August. He said Bond stayed with him in Lynn on Thursday night and he was questioned Friday.

Seems timely that she was with baby-daddy on Thursday and then she's arrested on Friday. JMO

http://woodtv.com/2015/09/19/baby-doe-dad-says-he-believes-mother-not-to-blame-in-death/

Boyfriend is in hospital so RB goes to bio-dad?

From what I gather, LE received the tip about 24 hours before the arrests. If I have that correct, that means that RB was with the bio-dad while the cops were pulling together the case against her and MM.

I'd like to have a timeline for the past few days, including the timing for:
* MM admitted to hospital
* Tipster called LE
* RB visits bio-dad
* Search warrant issued and apt searched

Boyfriend is in hospital so RB goes to bio-dad?

From what I gather, LE received the tip about 24 hours before the arrests. If I have that correct, that means that RB was with the bio-dad while the cops were pulling together the case against her and MM.

I'd like to have a timeline for the past few days, including the timing for:
* MM admitted to hospital
* Tipster called LE
* RB visits bio-dad
* Search warrant issued and apt searched

Yeah that makes sense. RB had probably gone a whole 48 hours without a man in her life and so reached out to bio dad out of desperation. Then likely he asked some questions about Bella and the responses were odd so he pushed a little harder.

“She told me the whole story,” Amoroso said. “She was very emotional, sincere through the whole thing, and I believe her. I believe her — that it was this man who murdered our daughter, murdered a 2-year-old.”
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...d_he_killed_bella_bond_because_she_had_demons

I don't get that part. They obviously talked before getting brought in. The cops wouldn't have allowed them to have a conversation afterwards. So did she admit to Bella's father that her bf killed their daughter and then dad called it in? I just can't fathom how a man could hear that his daughter was dead and have a rational discussion with the mother! How long has he known? What kind of people are these people?!

SMH that he believes she didn't have anything to do with Bella's death. Crying+emotional+possible sex=did not harm Bella. Ok then. JMO

This question may sound morbid but I wonder at what point they decided to move Bella from fridge/freezer to deer island.? I can't believe they would keep her in the same refrigerator they kept their food. Can you imagine every time you open it their is your baby girl? This is just beyond horrible.

On TV on new England cable network they showed a little memorial set up on the sidewalk and a black lady with a child. She was crying and very moved. She had spent time with RB in a shelter. She said she kept looking at the photos of the unidentified child and kept saying "someone knows something". She seemed horrified to think she knew the mom and was so genuinely sad.

I would not expect that woman to have made any connection. The idea behind the image of baby doe was not that it would look exactly like her, but rather it would look enough like her that someone who had not seen a child that age in a long time should be suspicious and call the cops. The problem was that there were no consistent adults in Bella's life. Bella, had she lived, would have gone through childhood with only her schoolteachers being consistent adults in her life and sadly she was not in school yet.

Yeah that makes sense. RB had probably gone a whole 48 hours without a man in her life and so reached out to bio dad out of desperation. Then likely he asked some questions about Bella and the responses were odd so he pushed a little harder.

So, in a way, those heroin absesses sort of broke the case. If MM hadn't been in the hospital, perhaps RB wouldn't have had the opportunity and inclination to spend time with others which lead to her saying Bella was dead?? Wild speculation.

I don't get that part. They obviously talked before getting brought in. The cops wouldn't have allowed them to have a conversation afterwards. So did she admit to Bella's father that her bf killed their daughter and then dad called it in? I just can't fathom how a man could hear that his daughter was dead and have a rational discussion with the mother! How long has he known? What kind of people are these people?!

Agreed. I think this what most likely went down. RB needed the bio father on her side while BF in hospital.

If had never met his daughter then she only existed to him in an abstract way and he thus had no emotional connection to her.

No offence intended, but at times like this I think people tend to look for a simple answer that would have saved the child/victim. So there are commonalities here that are present in other cases, social services, drugs, slew of unsavory boyfriends, lack of close (good) family and friends.

How many other women (or men) are bringing up children under similar circumstances and don't actually physically abuse the child, let alone end up murdering them? I think the answer is a lot, and the children grow up, some in better state than others. I don't think there are black and white answers to be had. Some might be okay with visits from social services, maybe occasional breaks for foster care and rehab. Allowing them to have welfare might keep some of those mothers from turning to prostitution or worse for money, and whether she was spending money on drugs or cigarettes, Bella did look like she was reasonably well-dressed and cared for...at least on the surface, or at least during better times.

For every child who ends up adopted to a good family, I fear there are half a dozen others who go through the foster care and 'orphanage' route, in and out of either/both of those and occasionally back to family. There's a high tendency for them to have problems, early sex, drugs, teen babies that they might not be able to care for very well themselves.

I once spoke to a teen mom who'd been through what I just said in the last paragraph. She had a sister who'd had a baby and the girl I spoke to told me that she wanted to adopt her niece but the rules said that if she did so she would have to cut contact with the biological mother...move to another town lose her contacts with other family members. Is this possibly what happened to Rachelle's mother when she adopted one of Rachelle's children? Is this why there was no contact for 14 years, since the date of that adoption?

And these comments about how many people would have loved to adopt Bella...the person was correct, imho, who said if anyone knew what was about to happen to her, yes of course anyone would take her in. Anyone would wish to give a child like that a better life. But let's not play the blame game here, lots of those people with those feelings are not in a situation where they can foster or adopt. Let's not point fingers at those who can't or haven't. Let's just encourage those who maybe could and just need a prod in the right direction to get them onto the foster or adoption lists (and adoption can be very difficult with some very tough rules regarding age, health, etc). If someone does have the love to give, the time, a spare room, etc, then now's as good a time as any to offer what you can to a child in need, baby or older child. Realistically, though, many of those children are going to be very difficult to parent, just due to what they've seen and experienced in their lives, and not everyone has the patience and temperament for that.

I think that what's going into the media now is likely a bit of a confused mess, reporters contacting anyone and everything just to get some kind of story to print, and there are often a lot of errors at this point of a case. I expect the charges given now are preliminary to a lot more investigation, and I hope both of the arrested get hefty sentences. I don't trust anything Rachelle says, she could easily have had a fight with MM and blamed him out of spite and I suspect her story, true or not, is more about getting pity for herself. Neither of those people called an ambulance, neither bothered to report the person who did it, whatever the truth is, I consider them both complicit and vile.

So, in a way, those heroin absesses sort of broke the case. If MM hadn't been in the hospital, perhaps RB wouldn't have had the opportunity and inclination to spend time with others which lead to her saying Bella was dead?? Wild speculation.

I don't think it is wild at all; that is reasonable speculation. MM is in the hospital just a couple of weeks after bio dad is back in town. RB then goes to bio dad who naturally asks about Bella and then it all comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010