MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This can't be right. Rachelle's mom had custody of Bella too? I thought she didn't even know about Bella?

Friday evening at the Hubbardston home of Bella’s grandmother, Dee Dee M. Bond, a no trespassing sign written in marker was taped to a metal sawhorse blocking the bottom of the driveway. No one answered the door when a reporter knocked.
Neighbors of Ms. Bond, 65, say she took custody of Rachelle Bond’s oldest child, now about 16, when he was a baby. She later took custody of the two other children, a now-12-year-old sister and Bella, neighbors said.
http://www.telegram.com/article/20150918/NEWS/150919148

ETA: I see many picked up on that too. The article seems well written so ????

I'm wondering if they even know his old Bella really was. I think rachelle forgot a bday one year. I'm not kidding.

If Bella was really 42" tall as reported when she was found, then she is way off the growth charts for a 3 year old, let alone a 2.5 year old.

Her height is probably why LE speculated she was 4 years old. Furthermore, She doesn't look like a 2 year old either. I think she might really be 3.5 years old.

So Rachelle is pronounced "ruh- shell" right? It's not "Ray- chul" like Rachel on friends, right? Just curious. (I've only read news about her not watched)

Yeah, I think so... or "rush hell" maybe!

Well when did Child Services first come to check out Bella? I think it was 2012 so she would have been an infant.

Yes, that really bothered me as well. This is my first ever post on the forum and I had been thinking about posting "did anyone get irked by the silly string?" They shocked her into her second bday party. And, all the rest that everyone has said about that video, as well. Very strange and very much for show. Just shocking and really immature, at best, on RB's part. All IMO.

Welcome to websleuths!!!

Yes, that really bothered me as well. This is my first ever post on the forum and I had been thinking about posting "did anyone get irked by the silly string?" They shocked her into her second bday party. And, all the rest that everyone has said about that video, as well. Very strange and very much for show. Just shocking and really immature, at best, on RB's part. All IMO.

It is a common thread among poor parents to sort of throw things at their kids without any preparation. Wake them up one morning and tell them they are going to dad's for the rest of the summer, or they come home from school one day and mom's new boyfriend has moved in. Just something I have observed. The child is not prepared for anything and it is just thrown at them and they are left to make sense of it on their own.

Telling that Rachelle's mom gave up one of her daughters because it was believed that "DCF was “asking too many questions.”

Ms. Goulet said she believes Deedee Bond took custody of Bella's brother when he was just a baby. The brother attends private school in the area, she said. The Department of Children and Families called her to ask her questions at the time, she said. Deedee, she said, gave Bella’s sister up for adoption because DCF was “asking too many questions.”
Ms. Goulet said she had never seen Bella at her grandmother’s house and was surprised to hear that she was Baby Doe.

Telling that Rachelle's mom gave up one of her daughters because it was believed that "DCF was “asking too many questions.”

Ms. Goulet said she believes Deedee Bond took custody of Bella's brother when he was just a baby. The brother attends private school in the area, she said. The Department of Children and Families called her to ask her questions at the time, she said. Deedee, she said, gave Bella’s sister up for adoption because DCF was “asking too many questions.”
Ms. Goulet said she had never seen Bella at her grandmother’s house and was surprised to hear that she was Baby Doe.

What does THAT mean. I imagine the sister is sad- her brother gets to stay but she doesn't? Weird, but I'm guessing we shouldn't speculate as to why- against the rules to sleuth family members

True. But oh so sad.

I want to believe that RB did love Bella at one point. Yes, people lie on FB but it's not ALL lies. I can't and won't allow myself to believe that precious child had no love her entire life. I think that between her drug induced crazy times, she felt some love. I HAVE to think that, you know?

RB doesn't know what love is. Her family was alienated from her. She didn't love herself or she wouldn't have abused drugs, so how in the world could she love Bella? Her false love of Bella was buying her gifts and then bragging about it to bring the attention back to her. The real love for Bella would have protected and sheltered her from harms way and creepy men. That's what a Mom does who loves her children. (Protect = Love) How can RB really love Bella if she didn't love herself? She had a false love for Bella.

Well when did Child Services first come to check out Bella? I think it was 2012 so she would have been an infant.

Seems to be right after she was born then. JA posted her birth pic on Aug 8 2012. She looked like a big baby to me.

ETA- If Occupy Boston was the conception time frame, Aug 2012 makes sense as DOB. Also RB's email address is Bella's name with a 12 at the end.

Back to the news clip they keep showing over and over on new england cable news. The black lady who was so distraught said she lived in a family shelter with Bella and her mother. This is the woman that was so upset when she found out who baby doe was. She kept saying she knew someone had to know something. She never thought it was someone she once knew and lived with in the shelter.

I can't imagine someone driving from Mattapan to Winthrop to party. My nieces and nephews who live there say it is local kids who party there, how would a forty year old woman fit in?

Possible drug dealing? JMO

Seems to be right after she was born then. JA posted her birth pic on Aug 8 2012. She looked like a big baby to me.

ETA- If Occupy Boston was the conception time frame, Aug 2012 makes sense as DOB. Also RB's email address is Bella's name with a 12 at the end.

What is RB's email? TIA

If bio-dad was back in the area in August why did it take this long to start asking questions about Bella?

I'm wondering if they even know his old Bella really was. I think rachelle forgot a bday one year. I'm not kidding.

If Bella was really 42" tall as reported when she was found, then she is way off the growth charts for a 3 year old, let alone a 2.5 year old.

Her height is probably why LE speculated she was 4 years old. Furthermore, She doesn't look like a 2 year old either. I think she might really be 3.5 years old.

And one of the aunts thought she was five. I was always tall for my age (I am a 5'10" woman), but I do not think even I was that off. If Bella's father is 6'4" then maybe she was just tall, but I could also see the mom simply not being aware of her age.

She was 37 in according to her NAMus profile.

I know the arraignment is Monday and we will more than likely not know much more than we do right now. Hopefully we'll find out more during the preliminary hearing and then finally we will know it all during the actual trial or trials.

I just cannot believe someone would do this to such a lovely cute little thing like Bella.

RB doesn't know what love is. Her family was alienated from her. She didn't love herself or she wouldn't have abused drugs, so how in the world could she love Bella? Her false love of Bella was buying her gifts and then bragging about it to bring the attention back to her. The real love for Bella would have protected and sheltered her from harms way and creepy men. That's what a Mom does who loves her children. (Protect = Love) How can RB really love Bella if she didn't love herself? She had a false love for Bella.

You're probably right. I just can't fathom this child was loved by no one. It's so hard to grasp. It's plain in the end she didn't love her. No one would ever do that to a child they loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61