MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,,,
can we agree that the people involved in Bella's death and not reporting her missing were not undocumented immigrants afraid of being deported
and were instead, criminals with long rap sheets afraid of being investigated?

"Amoroso claims that Bond told him that McCarthy had held her against her will and injected heroin straight into her jugular to keep her docile.

McCarthy is currently hospitalized for abscesses in his arms due to heroin use, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation, and Amoroso claimed that Bond told him she was only able to escape after his hospitalization."

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

BBM:

REALLY???????? WOW, MPMcC must be one heck of a phlebotomist too!......but wait, he's in the hospital due to rampant abscesses? Hmmm, not very good with the aseptic technique on himself yet good ole RB didn't end up with a bolus or septic injection??? NOT BUYING what is being sold, sorry!!!!!

So,,,
can we agree that the people involved in Bella's death and not reporting her missing were not undocumented immigrants afraid of being deported

Now that we know the truth, sure.

K
BBM:

REALLY???????? WOW, MPMcC must be one heck of a phlebotomist too!......but wait, he's in the hospital due to rampant abscesses? Hmmm, not very good with the aseptic technique on himself yet good ole RB didn't end up with a bolus or septic injection??? NOT BUYING what is being sold, sorry!!!!!

I call bs on the whole thing,

Just give em both a large batch of heroin..get it over with already..

It is bothering me there is all this info out there about RB and zip on MM. They've talked to multiple family members, multiple friends, old landlords, neighbors, neighbors of her family members. They've covered her arrest record in detail. The cities she's lived in. But not one family member, friend, acquaintance, old classmates, detailed record, city...nothing on MM. It's so strange.
I mean he's only been with her for a few months, right? What was he doing before that? This is driving me crazy.

Not sure if this article has been posted. -

BOSTON —

The "Baby Doe" mystery broke open due to a tip to Boston Police detectives, leading police to identify the child and arrest her mother and her mother's boyfriend.

"I'm a mother. As a mother, it's unimaginable someone would do that and I'm just glad I was able to have a small part in giving Bella a name," said the woman who called in the tip. FOX25 has agreed not to identify her.

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/n.../nnjWF/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks for posting this! Yes, it does seem that FINALLY someone with some sense did the right thing for Bella. Horrifying it took this long!

I'm wondering if they even know his old Bella really was. I think rachelle forgot a bday one year. I'm not kidding.

If Bella was really 42" tall as reported when she was found, then she is way off the growth charts for a 3 year old, let alone a 2.5 year old.

Her height is probably why LE speculated she was 4 years old. Furthermore, She doesn't look like a 2 year old either. I think she might really be 3.5 years old.

I agree!
She definitely looks older than 2.5.
When I saw the pictures of her, I was like "no way she's almost 3."
She looks to be about the same age as my brother-he'll be 3.5 next month.

IMO.

RB playing the victim and MM likely pleaing not guilty...this case just makes me so sick. Can't stand the comments about Bella being 'a child of Satan', she was the only pure thing in their rotten lives. Rest in peace Bella, you deserved so much better sweet child.

So,,,

Well of course. I don't see what the problem was. We had no idea, that was an educated guess based on what we knew at the time. Those of us who thought it have been proven wrong. I'm not sure what your point is by posting this. It's not like a. this was some completely outrageous theory and b. the first time people have been off in their guesses before knowing the true story.

It is bothering me there is all this info out there about RB and zip on MM. They've talked to multiple family members, multiple friends, old landlords, neighbors, neighbors of her family members. They've covered her arrest record in detail. The cities she's lived in. But not one family member, friend, acquaintance, old classmates, detailed record, city...nothing on MM. It's so strange.
I mean he's only been with her for a few months, right? What was he doing before that? This is driving me crazy.

Excellent point. Surely he must have quite a past.

Seriously, not much at all on him but some old charges, possible time in OR and a likely DOB. His family/friends are probably relieved he wasn't active on FB or anything tbh. Seems the people in RB's life are active online so news is spreading amongst them faster. Many of MM's acquaintances may not even recognize him in that DMV photo. I'm hoping we learn more about him monday.

I wish journalists would stop trying to track down and identify the tipster. Leave her alone, let her be anonymous. The police promised anonymity in exchange for info and instead her info was leaked and she's being hunted down by reporters :/

I wish journalists would stop trying to track down and identify the tipster. Leave her alone, let her be anonymous. The police promised anonymity in exchange for info and instead her info was leaked and she's being hunted down by reporters :/

I agree. I'm thankful she called in the tip and I dislike the idea of her being hounded after her good deed.

Long time lurker, first time posting. Every single thing that is coming out about this makes me shudder.

The more details emerge, the sicker I feel and the more enraged I am. I was hoping this was just some horrible accident and the parents were afraid to report it. At first glance of the pics, I thought "she was a loved child". Once I saw the bday video, it was evident to me that this "mom" was on drugs and had problems. As details have come out, I am heartbroken that this angel endured hell on earth. How can a parent let their child be abused? How can you see/hear your child being hurt and not act?! Even if she was using heroin/other drugs to stay out of reality, there had to be moments of clarity. She was telling people her daughter had been taken, so she wasn't so doped up she couldn't function. The bottom line is she didn't care enough to do what is right for her child in life or death. I hope she gets additional charges and never sees life outside of prison.

As others have stated, heroin doesn't make one mean/abusive. It's very much a downer. I have a parent who has been an addict for almost 20 years. It's a horrible drug, it that will rob you of everything. But, in my experienced with a heroin addict, they are not abusive/mean at all(during the actual high). I think he was mixing drugs or coming down from a high when he killed this beautiful child.

I hope his detox is slow and painful. He is vile and deserves all the pain and suffering, plus some.

I think both RB and MM were doing more than heroin. I had the unfortunate experience of being with someone who was acting crazy.. Telling me they just KNEW their best friend was THE DEVIL. I was thinking, holy cow is this person schizophrenic? Wth? Found out later it was meth induced.. Just thought I'd add FWIW. Please don't take that to mean I am giving ANY excuse for either of their behaviors. IMO no excuse for what they did. Hoping RB will have more charges brought against her. Not buying the held against her will, injected with heroin to keep her docile. Did they not have to leave the apt to get food? Cigarettes? Their next fix?? If she was able to leave for any of those reasons, she could of said something.. Anything, to someone. I think once MM was hospitalized, she on purpose contacted bio-father in an attempt to play the victim card. The whole thing makes me sick.

Look how perfectly beautiful she is ,

Look at her gorgeous little face .

Why on earth would you want to do anything but cuddle and love her..

How could anyone hurt her..

Absolutely breaks my heart... She deserved such a wonderful life God bless her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 266
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics