MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB was no doubt a drug addict, maybe she wasn't involved in Bella's actual death but she knew it happened and she proved how much she cared about her by covering it up for months. I don't care how addicted she is there is no way she "loved" Bella. That's a lie. She loved drugs and herself.
I'm just catching up, and wanted to pop in to say RIP baby Bella. :floating:

I watched the little video of Bella's 2-year birthday. Heartbreaking. When I googled mom's name and FB in one search, it came up with so many cached images. What a cutie she was. And the mom looked EXACTLY like her druggie voice sounded. There are SO MANY women out there just like her. Sad.

But it wasn't until a person staying with Bella's mother provided the crucial tip that led investigators to identifying her, the law enforcement official said.

The tipster asked Bond about the child's whereabouts, and the mother admitted Bella was dead after being confronted, according to the source.

http ://www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/us/boston-baby-doe-charges/index.html

And she had custody of Bella and the state let her keep the baby, knowing her past and her record. That in itself needs to be investigated!

Exactly. After removing two other children from her, they let her keep the baby. And they closed the cases. This woman should have been drug tested regularly and if found positive baby should have been removed and put up for adoption into a loving home. Then little Bella would have had a chance at life.

I would not believe one thing that RB or MM has told LE.

They are seasoned druggies. They LIE.

LE even said (almost like they did not believe it) that RB and MM are each blaming each other for Bella's death.

Not knowing one thing about Forensics.....if Bella was put in a freezer after they killed her, her death would have been MAY.

But LE only kept referring to the JUNE 25th date.

Don't you think LE might have said Bella could have been missing up to a month prior to her death?

That explains her FB postings ending in late April, if my memory serves. I forgot to SShot her page before it went poof.

But it wasn't until a person staying with Bella's mother provided the crucial tip that led investigators to identifying her, the law enforcement official said.

The tipster asked Bond about the child's whereabouts, and the mother admitted Bella was dead after being confronted, according to the source.

http ://www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/us/boston-baby-doe-charges/index.html

Finally some decent person did something.

To clarify, i don't really sympathize with RB or excuse anything she did

I just have spent enough time around addicts to see the way that they love their children. It's not enough or in a way that these kids deserve. Biological is not always best, honestly. RB is a messed up woman who should have never been trusted with a human life to care for

I would love to see RB never be released from prison. I just do believe that she cared about Bella and fessed up because of that.

It sounds like she only fessed up when somebody confronted her on where the child was.

[video=cnn;tv/2015/09/19/boston-baby-doe-bella-toddler-killing-charges-ganim-dnt-newday.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/us/boston-baby-doe-charges/index.html[/video]

So, whom else was staying with RB? Was MM already hospitalized?

http: //www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/us/boston-baby-doe-charges/index.html

I don't know how I inserted that video? I can never post videos... :thinking:

RB has been charged with Accessory to murder after the fact. I wanted to find out what the penalty would be and I'm really shocked. I hope I am wrong on this.

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter274/Section4

I suspect there will be more charges to come, including, if the freezer story is true, abuse of a corpse. And frankly, I think her current charge of "accessory after the fact" is just being used as a placeholder for LE. This "person" is neck deep in this.

IMO

I suspect there will be more charges to come, including, if the freezer story is true, abuse of a corpse. And frankly, I think her current charge of "accessory after the fact" is just being used as a placeholder for LE. This "person" is neck deep in this.

IMO

I always thought Casey Anthony should have been charged with that too, but what do I know!!! :gaah:

They were playing that video again of Bella's birthday surprise party. The screeching of RB, and all the balloons on the floor, and it looked like little balls all over the floor, I'm not sure what they were. The table scattered with presents. I'm sure all of that was done to show all the friends what a wonderful mom she was. Poor Bella was overwhelmed, I would have been overwhelmed and wouldn't have known where to turn. Aunt Shannon, didn't say anything or not much, she was probably all confused as well. She did seem to spend a lot of money for toys, shoes and clothes for Bella, don't know if it was all for show, or part show, and part because she cared some for Bella? I don't believe for a second, if true, that new boyfriend thought Bella was possessed, more like, he was jealous of what she had, and she took up too much time with her mom, and he didn't like it. And for the bio dad, Bella looks like him, she has his eyebrows, but where did he go? Maybe we will find out he tried to get Bella in his life? Because if he didn't, he really needs to shut up, who wants to hear how Bella was conceived? Was that suppose to be some type of love story? If she was in the fridge, wouldn't the smell be overbearing? If she was in the freezer, I wouldn't think so, but don't know. Just wondering if someone would explain about that.

Who was it, I wonder?
Im not mentioning the names but if you search they are named in articles. A woman with a Billerica address called in the tip. Apparently her brother told her that RB told him about Bella's death.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...orities-say/wLIDYWKmrIBZZgBExcWRsI/story.html

"the medical examiner found no signs of external bruising or internal bleeding that would be consistent with blunt force to the victim’s stomach. But investigators are operating under the theory that McCarthy did something violent to the girl’s midsection in such a way that she was unable to breathe."

Compression asphyxia maybe? Pressure to the abdomen that impedes the diaphragm from movement in breathing. I would think there would be petechiae (bluish-purple dot hemorrhages of delicate capillaries) on her face/eyes or rupture of the alveoli (tiny air sacs in the lungs). And why no bruising where the pressure was? hmmmm Unless it was slow hypoxia and then a cardiac arrhythmia ensued? This case is getting more and more horrific and sad. Sweet Bella deserved better. She had no chance.

Kind of off topic, but my DD (who looks a good deal like the sketch of Bella) had a nightmare last night and came in to see me and I swear I don't know how anyone lays a malicious hand on their precious child. Little girls unconditionally love and need their mommas to protect them, even from little things like imaginary tigers in a bad dream. I can't imagine the things Bella needed protection from.

Not off topic at all, imo. Glad your precious daughter is safe and cherished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member