MA MA - Caleigh Harrison, 2, Rockport, 19 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more I read about this case, the more far-fetched the mother's "story" appears. Each re-telling seems to add something new. How cruel it is that this 4-year-old has been manipulated into being a witness and drawing a picture of "mean man", including the clothing he was wearing. Really? Chalk up another charge for child abuse. This reeks of premeditation, right down to chosing a different beach this time around, harsh conditions, and mom is a lifeguard.

:furious:

IMHO

Thanks for clarification.
I call BS on the mother's account of the scene.
The fact is there is too much clarification.
Too much emphasis put on the 4 year old.

Mother leans over the railing...
4 year old reaches out - frustrated most likely...
Mother says where is Caleigh...
4 year old says Caleigh is gone.
in that order.

A 4 year old has no maternal instinct
and would assume Caleigh is with the mother
anything beyond that and you're asking a 4 year old to quantify and take reasonable stock of the situation and the factors.
For the 4 year old to indicate that Caleigh is gone
the mother would first have to indicate to the child
that Caleigh isn't where she is supposed to be.

Respectfully.... I believe that IS what happened. When Mom looks over the railing, she does not see the younger child and asks where she went to, and the 4 y.o. throws out her arms in an "I don't know" gesture. Why would it be unusual for the mom to indicate that Caleigh wasn't where she was supposed to be? If she told them to stay put and one didn't... wouldn't it be natural to ask the older girl where she was? Why would the 4 y.o. assume that Caleigh was with the mother? She left the two on the beach to retrieve the ball... the 4 y.o. knows her sister was right there when mom left them so she is indicating to mom that she doesn't know where she went.
It's not necessarily a maternal instinct, more like an older child left to watch the younger one. Moms do it all the time.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18...-harrisons-mother-determined-to-find-daughter The uncut interview pops up after the news report is finished.

In this interview Allison is saying she doesn't know how long she was gone for. Why didn't she just say that in the beginning?

Also, am I the only one who thinks it looks like she's smirking and smiling a lot during the interview? Maybe it's just the way her lips are naturally turned. I can't tell.

Plus, she looked down at one point when she said she believed Caliegh was alive, which is a sign of deceit. I don't want to think she had anything to do with it, but something about this is really bothering me.

Not sure if this has been posted, but this is where she shows where she was in relation to where the kids were. http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18237630/gloucester-mom-opens-up-about-missing-daughter

With all due respect, how is it possible to conclude all that from the 5 seconds of interview with the mom they showed in this clip? This is what annoys me about the media reporting, we end up listening to the reporter's version of what the parent said, rather than seeing and hearing the parent as they're saying it. I certainly didn't see any smirking, maybe a slight smile but that could be directed at the interviewer. And IMO, looking down when answering a question might be something that many of us do when we're emotional. Sorry, but that's my take on it.

A planned abduction would make sense with what I feel like I'm noticing about their demeanor. The sister wouldn't be in on it, imho. Not like Balloon Boy, who spilled the beans.

That would be really wonderful if she were still alive!

I'm afraid that the mother may have drowned Caleigh outside of the view of her sister :( I want to be charitable and think that she just fell asleep on the beach or something, but it scares me that there was talk of divorce, and moving right then, and getting rid of the dog. She's going to be a single mother, with a new life and disrupted family. I get a Munchausen vibe from her, too. Just mho! I have zero proof of any of my suspicions.

I do think she is lying bigtime (still imho :) ). About what, I have only speculation :(

(my bold)

Thanks for writing that re Munchausen vibe. Know it seems far fetched but cannot shake the 'Caylee Anthony' feel to this case. Casey Anthony stole the spotlight from Caylee, and she stayed in that spotlight for sometime. During that time the mother here became pregnant, has a baby girl, and names her Caleigh (though pronounces it Callie).

Now all of this is MY OPINION but when fast forwarding to the present, the below comparisons stand out (at me):

At time of disappearance Caylee was 2yrs (approx 2mos>3), Caleigh is 2yrs (approx 3 mos>3)

Both mothers were in a time of personal disruption re relationships, home, etc. (level of disruption relative to level of personal dysfunction)

Both mothers had employment at a 'bar' (type of bar relative to their environment)

Both mothers had their life activities open for public viewing on Facebook. (type of activities relevant to their life)

Both mothers placed their child in a situation that held a high opportunity for injury/death. (placement relative to their life)

Both mothers lifestyle allowed for a knowledge of placement being opportunity for injury/death. (Casey-alcohol/drug use, Allison-life/local awareness, life guard training)

Both mothers had a period of public silence. (amount of time relative to their situation)

Both mothers had a 'man' who sought publicity for the child. (relationship to mother/child relative to personal history)

Both women had a LE connection. (relevancy low re missing child, high re dysfunctional thought/mother)

In both situations water is the reason for the inability to find the child. (relative to environment)

Both women convey an emotional detachment to the their child's plight that runs contrary to photos/videos showing child/parent interactions and belief held by others re close attachment.

Both mothers place final blame for their child's plight on an unknown abductor.

Casey was acquitted. (very relevant when it comes to present situation)

Think that's the gist of it....

Except for an important distinction...imo...Casey was selfish to the point of evil, do not feel that is so with Allison. Think there is some Munchausen thing going on with her....and while that Munchausen thing could mean Caleigh is deceased...a variation of scenarios could mean she is alive.

Again is all my opinion, speculation, free speech etc etc...the truth lies only within Allison.

With all due respect, how is it possible to conclude all that from the 5 seconds of interview with the mom they showed in this clip? This is what annoys me about the media reporting, we end up listening to the reporter's version of what the parent said, rather than seeing and hearing the parent as they're saying it. I certainly didn't see any smirking, maybe a slight smile but that could be directed at the interviewer. And IMO, looking down when answering a question might be something that many of us do when we're emotional. Sorry, but that's my take on it.

(my bold)

The complete interview was initially shown. As is the way now with many cases...the initial full videos are being removed and replaced by snips. It is indeed frustrating as, unless one has the ability to grab/embed the initial video, it limits verifying statements/feelings.

(my bold)

Thanks for writing that re Munchausen vibe. Know it seems far fetched but cannot shake the 'Caylee Anthony' feel to this case. Casey Anthony stole the spotlight from Caylee, and she stayed in that spotlight for sometime. During that time the mother here became pregnant, has a baby girl, and names her Caleigh (though pronounces it Callie).

Now all of this is MY OPINION but when fast forwarding to the present, the below comparisons stand out (at me):

At time of disappearance Caylee was 2yrs (approx 2mos>3), Caleigh is 2yrs (approx 3 mos>3)

Both mothers were in a time of personal disruption re relationships, home, etc. (level of disruption relative to level of personal dysfunction)

Both mothers had employment at a 'bar' (type of bar relative to their environment)

Both mothers had their life activities open for public viewing on Facebook. (type of activities relevant to their life)

Both mothers placed their child in a situation that held a high opportunity for injury/death. (placement relative to their life)

Both mothers lifestyle allowed for a knowledge of placement being opportunity for injury/death. (Casey-alcohol/drug use, Allison-life/local awareness, life guard training)

Both mothers had a period of public silence. (amount of time relative to their situation)

Both mothers had a 'man' who sought publicity for the child. (relationship to mother/child relative to personal history)

Both women had a LE connection. (relevancy low re missing child, high re dysfunctional thought/mother)

In both situations water is the reason for the inability to find the child. (relative to environment)

Both women convey an emotional detachment to the their child's plight that runs contrary to photos/videos showing child/parent interactions and belief held by others re close attachment.

Both mothers place final blame for their child's plight on an unknown abductor.

Casey was acquitted. (very relevant when it comes to present situation)

Think that's the gist of it....

Except for an important distinction...imo...Casey was selfish to the point of evil, do not feel that is so with Allison. Think there is some Munchausen thing going on with her....and while that Munchausen thing could mean Caleigh is deceased...a variation of scenarios could mean she is alive.

Again is all my opinion, speculation, free speech etc etc...the truth lies only within Allison.

Caylee...and all of its spelling variations...is an very popular name. I don't think we can assume that Allison named her daughter after Caylee Anthony. Especially when it's pronounced differently. (Wait...that's what your saying, right?)

Caylee...and all of its spelling variations...is an very popular name. I don't think we can assume that Allison named her daughter after Caylee Anthony. Especially when it's pronounced differently. (Wait...that's what your saying, right?)

Am not assuming anything....please re-read what I wrote. LE's investigation into this case has not been closed. While an ocean drowning is priority re LE, abduction/foul play have not been ruled out. The case is open for speculation, opinion etc. imo The Caylee/Caleigh name similarity etc is merely part of an scenario which should not be overlooked.

As written at the bottom of my post.....only Allison knows the truth.

Some history on Saratoga Creek.

Saratoga Creek 1906
Four children playing in creek prior to development of the area.

http://vintagerockport.com/2012/03/19/saratoga-river-cape-hedge-rockport-mass-circa-1906/

Saratoga Creek Salt March Restoration 1998

http://restoration.gulfofmaine.org/projects/factsheets/SeaviewStreetFactSheet.pdf

Seaview St Tidal 2003
Installation of larger culvert.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/der_riverways/sets/72157628020974288/

The 2003 installation of a larger culvert resulted in an increase of water exchange during time of high tide.

A link for the full 21 minute interview pops up after the news broadcast. I apologize for being unclear about that the first time. I watched the entire interview and that's what I observed when I watched it.

What ever transpired with Terracotta's sighting of the black shorts man???
That seems kinda huge -
with the woman having 'trouble' handling the child and all.
surely there is surveillance at the gas station [I think that's where it was ]

any updates or further thoughts??

What ever transpired with Terracotta's sighting of the black shorts man???
That seems kinda huge -
with the woman having 'trouble' handling the child and all.
surely there is surveillance at the gas station [I think that's where it was ]

any updates or further thoughts??

I walked around the streets, gas station across from where I saw them also it was in front of a Bank of America ATM. There were no cameras, that I saw in that area. I thought the ATM camera would be difficult to identify people quite a distance in the background.

I never heard back from police, I told them I could definitely identify the man again, the woman I did not see her face. I also told the uncle about what I had seen. My sense is that if they would like more information they have my contact information.

It struck me as odd because the woman was holding the girl not tightly on her hip as a normal mom would do. She was holding her with her hands clasped underneath her and with a rounded back, and kept trying to shift her. It just didn't look like a mom and her child. Do you know what I mean? It was just odd that the little girl had a light pink top and dark pink pants and not much hair either....and around that age.....but then on the other hand, that would be a typical outfit for little girls to wear...and I could have passed them at a time that she was just shifting her girl around to carry her more comfortably.

A link for the full 21 minute interview pops up after the news broadcast. I apologize for being unclear about that the first time. I watched the entire interview and that's what I observed when I watched it.

Okay, thanks. I didn't see the full interview, so I apologize.

This may not mean much, but I thought it was weird that a 4-year old would say the person she "saw" was smoking...maybe one of her parents smokes, otherwise does a 4-year old even know to say something like smoking a cigarette these days??

This may not mean much, but I thought it was weird that a 4-year old would say the person she "saw" was smoking...maybe one of her parents smokes, otherwise does a 4-year old even know to say something like smoking a cigarette these days??

I smoke -
and my son, at age three, learned to yell "NO-SMOKING" at the prompts of his grandparents...

Cluciano -
you've been around a while and follow Kyron Horman as well.
Have you noticed the distinction between the two???
Terri Horman zips her lips and locks up tight...
Allison Hammond reaches out and public pleas for help...
both are scrutinized and shadows of guilt begin casting.
Speak or don't speak -
the public owns you either way.

I think part of the reason for scrutiny of the Mom, if at all, is partly due to the amount of time she left the children seems to vary with the re-telling...and to me, that she left them alone at all is still mind-boggling...JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back