MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking. I watched the livestreaming. My heart goes out to the mother and everyone who loved and loves Conrad.

Is there a separate thread for this trial? I apologize for asking but I can't find it.

Thank you in advance,

Conrad's mother has finished testifying. Her testimony covered the history of Conrad's anxiety (especially at school), both parents took him to counselling over a period of a few years. He had been hospitalized twice.

She was asked many questions by the prosecutor, including texts from Michelle Carter after Conrad passed offered love and help. Michelle Carter asked if she could come by to help the mother go through Conrad's things. When the prosecutor asked Conrad's mother whether she found this a strange request because she had only met her once - her question was over ruled.

Conrad's mother had only met Michelle Carter once before Conrad passed away. She was not aware of the time that they were girlfriend/boyfriend.

His mother testified that there was nothing unusual the night before (July 11) and July 12 day with Conrad.

Currently a police officer is testifying.

hi everyone. watching the livestream now. this will be a landmark case in my very non-humble opinion.

Thank you Jewels53.

If I hadn't seen your earlier post with the link to livestream I wouldn't have known that we could watch it.

Greatly appreciated.

I alerted a Mod to move the thread to Trials, so if you lose it look in Trials!

You are awesome ! Thank you !

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members