GUILTY MA - Darlene Haynes, 23, slain, fetus cut from womb, Worcester, 23 July 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is your theory?
not sure really just going on gut instinct right now I guess... which I know doesn't amount to much...
although it does seem to me that all "crazy's" seem to migrate to this area (southgate street and surrounding neighborhood)...
and there are usually 2 ways you get section 8 (free housing) around here... either too many kids or mental issues... and to the comment about how in pic house looks good... section 8 would complain if it wasn't plus worcester has a lot of free money things going on in areas like this to landlords who rent specificly to low income people and improve the exterior of their houses... i forget the name of it but basicly you can hook up your house for free if you live in a dumpy area... its the city's way of looking good lately

Haysha Toledo, a 17-year-old neighbor, said she often saw Haynes walking in what she called "a nice quiet neighborhood." Toledo said neighbors used to hear fighting from the apartment Haynes shared until recently with her boyfriend, Roberto Rodriguez.

"We used to hear her crying and screaming but no one ever really did anything," Toledo said, adding that neighbors did not want to get involved.

Haynes' aunt, 58-year-old Sandra Grandmaison, told The Boston Herald that Haynes postponed two visits with her older children last week because she said she was having problems walking.

"She was a very sad, very young girl who never really grew up," Grandmaison said. "Darlene does not have the know-how or the ability to sense danger."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iX4lmm7eKxd1OQhpNwh21wT7fPdwD99OCAE80

by slumlord i meant in that neighborhood you are definitely low income and if not you would never live there... ever .. period..
it is a multi family and by his own admission it was littered with trash

The trash was only in the victim's apartment and shed, stairs. It doesn't look trashy on TV.

Per the link from KaylynnCoutre:

Mr. Thompson said he has had an ongoing dispute over trash with Ms. Haynes

Mr. Thompson has owned the building for seven years and said Ms. Haynes moved into the building in the spring. Mr. Thompson said Ms. Haynes filled a shed in the backyard with trash, and stored trash inside and outside her apartment. He said dirty diapers littered the back stairs.

Mr. Thompson said Ms. Haynes had mental health problems, which he said he was sympathetic to, but he also had to protect his property. The trash was attracting mice to the building.

He said he had written to her to ask her to move on the first of the month.

http://www.telegram.com/article/2009...907299994/1116

The trash was only in the victim's apartment and shed, stairs. It doesn't look trashy on TV.

Per the link from KaylynnCoutre:

Mr. Thompson said he has had an ongoing dispute over trash with Ms. Haynes

Mr. Thompson has owned the building for seven years and said Ms. Haynes moved into the building in the spring. Mr. Thompson said Ms. Haynes filled a shed in the backyard with trash, and stored trash inside and outside her apartment. He said dirty diapers littered the back stairs.

Mr. Thompson said Ms. Haynes had mental health problems, which he said he was sympathetic to, but he also had to protect his property. The trash was attracting mice to the building.

He said he had written to her to ask her to move on the first of the month.

http://www.telegram.com/article/2009...907299994/1116

i never said the whole building was trashy i said he admitted that he had an ongoing problem with her in regards to her trash... that was in response to someones comment tat the clip of the apartment was nice... i thought they meant the actual apartment not necessarily the building... and he said the apartment was trash littered... as far as this being a nice quiet neighborhood.. BS i am local and no one will ever be able to tell me that ... my neigborhood is not all upscale trust me but this neighborhood she was in is one of the worst in the city...

the baby is okay and it was a woman that stole the baby ... i was wrong...

Also, I am delighted that I was just able to remove the "missing baby" tag from this thread.

(Now, let's hope they have the right baby, so I don't have to put it back on.)

UGH. This is so unbearably heartbreaking, but I am thrilled that the baby has been found safe. That is truly miraculous.

Thank God the baby was found safe!!!!

Great job LE and everyone who worked on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back