MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why were the children removed, if everything was all good, the parents were there protecting them and everything was hearsay?
Massachusetts law requires professionals whose work brings them in contact with children to notify the DCF if they suspect that a child is being abused, neglected, or both, by filing a 51A.

In this case it could be literally anything from unsanitary conditions to unsafe hoarding to a drug overdose death in their presence.

There is a report filed through Boston Fire Department and council has read it apparently, that is not a conspiracy theory 4 young kids found in 'extreme unsanitary conditions' at Boston apartment

From the above link:
An incident report filed through the Boston Fire Department states the kids were discovered by first responders after one of the adults in the apartment was found dead. Several adults in that apartment were also accused of hiding those children in a back room.

According to the incident report, the apartment was in "extreme unsanitary conditions," and all adults in the unit were being uncooperative and denied having children inside.

Boston City Councilor At-Large Michael Flaherty said he spoke with the firefighters who responded to that apartment and filed paperwork to make sure the state intervened with the children.

Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey confirmed the children are now in the custody of the state's Department of Children and Families, which is investigating the incident.

"It was obviously sickening to hear from those that were there at the scene describing what they saw, and the actions of the adults that were in the room," Flaherty said. "They were concerned. They had reached out to me just to make sure that it didn't get swept under the rug."

Massachusetts law requires professionals whose work brings them in contact with children to notify the DCF if they suspect that a child is being abused, neglected, or both, by filing a 51A.

In this case it could be literally anything from unsanitary conditions to unsafe hoarding to a drug overdose death in their presence.
OR it could be what was discussed in the fire department incident report.

There is a report filed through Boston Fire Department and council has read it apparently, that is not a conspiracy theory 4 young kids found in 'extreme unsanitary conditions' at Boston apartment

From the above link:
An incident report filed through the Boston Fire Department states the kids were discovered by first responders after one of the adults in the apartment was found dead. Several adults in that apartment were also accused of hiding those children in a back room.

According to the incident report, the apartment was in "extreme unsanitary conditions," and all adults in the unit were being uncooperative and denied having children inside.

Boston City Councilor At-Large Michael Flaherty said he spoke with the firefighters who responded to that apartment and filed paperwork to make sure the state intervened with the children.

Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey confirmed the children are now in the custody of the state's Department of Children and Families, which is investigating the incident.

"It was obviously sickening to hear from those that were there at the scene describing what they saw, and the actions of the adults that were in the room," Flaherty said. "They were concerned. They had reached out to me just to make sure that it didn't get swept under the rug."

BBM part= Interesting they were worried it would get swept under the rug.

"That fire department report, obtained by the Herald and confirmed by police response, states that a BFD crew was sent to Old Colony Avenue Saturday morning for a call that a man had gone into cardiac arrest and required medical attention. That address is the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex run by the city.
However, according to the incident report, firefighters found more than just a routine medical emergency."

Kids, ‘drugs, sex toys,’ dead man in South Boston apartment: ‘Sickening’

So it was not just a random firefighter ---it was the Department's Incident Report.

The reason the PD is trying to whitewash this report seems obvious to me.
Please explain the reason.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
DIdn't he overdose? That's what I read somewhere. In other places it said he had a heart attack.

Drugs in a home with young children is a case of child abuse, AFAIK. At least it used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

"However, a police report obtained by WBZ NewsRadio does say that the "condition" of the apartment was bad enough for the officers to file a 51A report with the state Department of Children and Families. A 51A report is a form that alleges children have been neglected or abused in some way."

BBM part= Interesting they were worried it would get swept under the rug.
That stood out to me as well.

WTH?? So we are left to decide if BPD is covering something up, or if the firefighters were imagining it all?
We all know initial media reports that come out are rarely totally accurate, but this far off?
Nope, something weird is going on, and I hope locals demand an explanation.
Local residents should contact the congressman who represents their district and ask his office to look into it, since there are conflicting reports from Fire, LE, and City Council. Those children need to be protected.

Local residents should contact the congressman who represents their district and ask his office to look into it, since there are conflicting reports from Fire, LE, and City Council. Those children need to be protected.
This is my biggest concern as well.

Setting aside all the conflicting reports, these kids were in fact living in an apartment where a dead person was found on the floor on a Saturday morning, from a drug overdose.
At the VERY least, that's a nightmare existance for a child.

Everyone connected to these kids needs to be thoroughly investigated.

jmo

<modsnip: opinion stated as fact>

Anything is possible. That's the problem with conspiracy theories.
Yes, so authorities in Boston need to clear things up, and let everyone know how these two reports differ so much. An independent counsel type of situation needs to be established. In many states, the state's Attorney General is asked to step in and do a review. Hopefully that will happen here if Boston LE, Mayor and other powers- that - be are not forthcoming about the issue.

Last edited:
Yes, so authorities in Boston need to clear things up, and let everyone know how these two reports differ so much. An indpendent councel type of situation needs to be established. In many states, the state's Attorney General is asked to step in and do a review. Hopefully that will happen here if Boston LE, Mayor and other powers that be are not forthcoming about the issue.
Again, we don't know what the FD report said. No one has seen it. We don't know that they even differ.
We only know some hearsay claims made by the City Councilors.

IMO you are describing an unnecessary response (independent council, state AG) to what thus far seems like an ordinary case of neglect, and I doubt any independent investigation into the investigation of an ordinary case of neglect would even satisfy people. That sort of response tends to make conspiracy theories worse. imo.

The reason the PD is trying to whitewash this report seems obvious to me.

<RSBM>

Looking at this as much as I can from a legal aspect, it seems obvious to me as well.

If the report as initially stated is in fact 100% true, it paints the community (I don't know if these men were actual transgender or just dressing up, so I don't want to inaccurately describe their community) in a very unpleasant light.

Everything about the original reporting, makes these men sound like utter creeps hiding children in a back room.

Potential incentives to whitewash would be to avoid a lawsuit, or be slandered and/or accused of some manner of phobia or discrimination, etc. Is there any reason at all the BPD might want to avoid a lawsuit to the degree they'd be dishonest about a case? Well, possibly. They have been sued recently so, there's that. It's off topic so no link but anyone can google and find the case to verify this is factual. And curious.

On the flip side, I can't think of a single reason anyone would describe a scene the way the FD did, if it was not true at all. If not true, THOSE are the folks being sued and basically kissing their careers goodbye, and rightfully so, if they lied and made it all up. What incentive would the FD guys have to lie about any of this?

jmo

Again, we don't know what the FD report said. No one has seen it. We don't know that they even differ.
We only know some hearsay claims made by the City Councilors.

IMO you are describing an unnecessary response (independent council, state AG) to what thus far seems like an ordinary case of neglect, and I doubt any independent investigation into the investigation of an ordinary case of neglect would even satisfy people. That sort of response tends to make conspiracy theories worse. imo.

When the lives of four young children are at stake, I don't think this is an unnecessary response. The AG's office can assign someone to step in and review a case like this when transparency is needed and there are completely divergent accounts of the situation. It reminds me of the situation at Penn State when there were conflicting accounts of what happened with the football coach, Jerry Sandusky, in relation to children who were abused when they were on campus. Even the university president was giving conflicting reports from some of his senior staff/cabinet members. Ultimately, charges were filed and people were brought to justice.

In the meantime, four young lives hang in the balance here.

Well, no one ever said **** the fire department..

Still hoping for clarification about the wildly different accounts. Wonder if it’s possible for the FD report to be released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back