MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"It was obviously sickening to hear from those that were there at the scene describing what they saw, and the actions of the adults that were in the room," Flaherty said. "They were concerned. They had reached out to me just to make sure that it didn't get swept under the rug."

BBM part= Interesting they were worried it would get swept under the rug.
They had a reason to be worried because that appears to be exactly what has happened.jmo

<RSBM>

Looking at this as much as I can from a legal aspect, it seems obvious to me as well.

If the report as initially stated is in fact 100% true, it paints the community (I don't know if these men were actual transgender or just dressing up, so I don't want to inaccurately describe their community) in a very unpleasant light.

Everything about the original reporting, makes these men sound like utter creeps hiding children in a back room.

Potential incentives to whitewash would be to avoid a lawsuit, or be slandered and/or accused of some manner of phobia or discrimination, etc. Is there any reason at all the BPD might want to avoid a lawsuit to the degree they'd be dishonest about a case? Well, possibly. They have been sued recently so, there's that. It's off topic so no link but anyone can google and find the case to verify this is factual. And curious.

On the flip side, I can't think of a single reason anyone would describe a scene the way the FD did, if it was not true at all. If not true, THOSE are the folks being sued and basically kissing their careers goodbye, and rightfully so, if they lied and made it all up. What incentive would the FD guys have to lie about any of this?

jmo
Ok, I'm saying that the original report stating that the men were either trans or dressing Drag has a lot to do with the current situation. <modsnip: opinion stated as fact> I really believe that is the main reason that the reports have been so drastically edited. This does not negate that the sex toys were present and that the children were being hidden. That should be the most important part other than the person who overdosed. If this were anyone else appearing to be having a sex party with sex toys present and children hidden in the back room, asking for help, there would not be a problem with the report and matters would be charged correctly and swiftly with no questions asked. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a lot of what was reported earlier is inaccurate.

According to Boston Police Department today:

"Boston Police were called to 381 Old Colony Avenue in South Boston at 11:11 am on Saturday 06.17.23 to investigate a call for an unconscious person. Boston Fire and EMS were on scene assisting the individual. At 11:41am Boston EMS pronounced the person non-viable and the Medical Examiner's Office took jurisdiction of the body. Detectives were also called to the residence to photograph the scene as part of the investigation. The adults on scene, who told officers they had called for help when they became aware their friend was not breathing, were fully cooperative with the Boston Police Officers who responded. There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence. The parents and the officers who responded felt it was best for the children to stay in another room with one of the parents and took steps to avoid having the children see the deceased. Due to the nature of the call, and to ensure appropriate follow up with the families involved, officers did file a 51A with DCF. Information that drugs and other concerning materials were strewn about the home is not supported by what officers encountered or by the information received on scene. This is an ongoing investigation."

Thankfully - no drugs, no sex toys, no hidden children, no uncooperative adults.
Big difference between the facts released by BPD and the sensationalized story published by the press.

Mom of 2 kids taken from South Boston apartment speaks as police, fire officials give conflicting details​

Wasn't it mentioned that the children belonged to some parents and not just one.
Yes, in one MSM article it stated the "parent" was in the room with the kids, and in another article it said "parents" and in yet another it stated the "father of the children". Then in yet another, it stated the adult male in the room denied being the father. All of these articles have been linked here.

Unfortunately the reporting has been all over the place, and then the "updated articles" have edited some of the original wording so it's still pretty confusing.

What NONE of the articles have mentioned though, is the mother, of any of these kids.

ETA: I see now, yet another report comes in from the mother of two of the GIRLS taken, when earlier reports stated all 4 kids were boys. Again and again, conflicting reporting on so many things in this case.

Last edited:
I think we can safely now say the Boston Fire Dept account doesn't reflect reality in another way, if they said "six adults who appeared to be males". This mother does not appear to be male imo.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removd>
The video interview. She says she was there.
ETA: At 1:20 - “Nobody was hiding the kids, we were trying to keep the kids away from the person who was dead on the floor. That was pretty traumatizing.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't it mentioned that the children belonged to some parents and not just one.
In this article, it implies exactly that:

"There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence." Mom of 2 kids taken from South Boston apartment speaks as police, fire officials give conflicting details

Earlier reports stated all 4 boys between the ages of 10 and 5 lived there.
This article linked mentioned TWO of the GIRLS, their mother Kiara wants them returned to her.

Reporting overall seems incredibly inconsistent.

Last edited:
In this article, it implies exactly that:

"There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence." Mom of 2 kids taken from South Boston apartment speaks as police, fire officials give conflicting details

Earlier reports stated all 4 boys between the ages of 10 and 5 lived there.
This article linked mentioned TWO of the GIRLS, their mother Kiara wants them returned to her.

Reporting overall seems incredibly inconsistent.
"There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence." I guess we disagree again. I can see how you would read it that way, but it can also be read as to say all four children had a parent there / none of the children were there without a parent.

Anyway, now we know what it meant, so that clears some of this up. imo

Last edited:
Again, we don't know what the FD report said. No one has seen it. We don't know that they even differ.
We only know some hearsay claims made by the City Councilors.

IMO you are describing an unnecessary response (independent council, state AG) to what thus far seems like an ordinary case of neglect, and I doubt any independent investigation into the investigation of an ordinary case of neglect would even satisfy people. That sort of response tends to make conspiracy theories worse. imo.
I think the bigger issue is that someone from the BFD spoke to the conservative newspaper even though they were not authorized to do so and they used "descriptives" that were intentionally inflammatory to the LGBTQ community: men dressed in drag, illegal drugs, sex toys, uncooperative. The victim deserved to be treated in death with dignity from first responders.

This reminds me of the first responders at Kobe Bryant's heli crash taking photos and videos.

JMO

Mom of 2 kids taken from South Boston apartment speaks as police, fire officials give conflicting details​

She is brave to speak out. I can't imagine navigating the last few days while being slammed by the public.

"There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence." I guess we disagree again. I can see how you would read it that way, but it can also be read as to say all four children had a parent there / none of the children were there without a parent.

Anyway, now we know what it meant, so that clears some of this up. imo
Just because a parent is present, thAt does not negate the possibility of neglect, abuse, inappropriate conduct, etc. JMO

So mom says in this article....
"They saw several transgender people, who are my friends, and one dead on the floor from cardiac arrest, they just assumed the worst," Kiara said.

Really , what was that Kiara?

"Nobody was hiding the kids," she told NBC10 Boston. "We were trying to keep the kids away from the person who was dead on the floor. That's pretty traumatizing."

So it didn’t occur to her on a beautiful Saturday morning to take them outside?

Total Nonsense…IMO!
Police decided the children needed to be away from the body and remain in the back bedroom with a parent. Why wouldn't the parents listen to police? A reporter interviewed a couple of other residents of the complex and they said the place is very unsafe.

The parents and the officers who responded felt it was best for the children to stay in another room with one of the parents and took steps to avoid having the children see the deceased.

Moo..it is public housing. Public housing is often a little sketchy, it is what it is, but the rent is affordable and we all do not have that many choices as some other people do.....móo

I think the bigger issue is that someone from the BFD spoke to the conservative newspaper even though they were not authorized to do so and they used "descriptives" that were intentionally inflammatory to the LGBTQ community: men dressed in drag, illegal drugs, sex toys, uncooperative. The victim deserved to be treated in death with dignity from first responders.

This reminds me of the first responders at Kobe Bryant's heli crash taking photos and videos.

JMO

Why would any mention of illegal drugs present at the apartment and uncooperative individuals be considered as intentionally inflammatory to anyone?

I consider the innocent children in this case to be possible victims of serious crimes. Their well-fair was the utmost responsibility of the people who had legal custody of them.

The actions of these parents are what is important in this case. Did these people behave poorly? From what we have been given from first responders the answer is yes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back