Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zach Marr was never in Paul Revere Park. He fell through a gap in the railroad bridge just West of 93 and his body located near the Science Museum in the river. I just don't want Michael's case getting sidetracked by looking for connections/foul play where there is none. That's not to say he couldn't have walked across a railroad bridge in the same manner and fallen in but I don't think there is a SK on the loose.

When I heard Michael left the game early, it made me think two things - one was that he was feeling really sick and needed to go walk it off - the game was already won. The next is that he got a phone call or text that was very upsetting and needed to go take it outside. I don't think drugs are involved here unless he actually does have friends in Boston and his dad is just not aware (wouldn't be unusual) because it isn't like there is a hotline you call to buy drugs at the nearest location-you have a dealer that is usually close to where you live or work. I think when dad said Michael doesn't take good care of himself, he meant Michael makes risky choices and drinks a lot.

His friend's story has changed/ mom feels she is being lied to. That tells me the story of him just getting up and leaving is a lie, and the friend feels responsible for the reason he left. JMO

I have been following this from a distance - but yes,I agree with all of this. I wonder what the exact relationship between him and the friend is? Also? In the surveillance photo I see a black phone in his hand. Re: the dad's comment about being able to take care of himself - I think this could be a hint at substance abuse.

It's not looking good. He may be found by Wednesday in Boston Harbour or Charles River...I think The Charles...

BBM: ...got up and left unexpectedly during the game and told her he would meet her after the game...
Yes that is a bit odd, imho.
Sounds like he had to meet someone, maybe sooner than he'd planned to/expected? I wonder what his phone records show prior to hailing the uber and his phone dying...incoming/outgoing texts and calls.

Maybe an argument? That could be why she keeps changing her story.

William Hurley went missing after leaving a Boston Bruin's came from the same arena in 2009. There is a thread for him but I do not know how to link it.

crazy---almost like an exact match of this Kelleher story---let's hope the ending obviously turns out better, but not looking good at this point.

i mean i have been drunk to the point of not remembering things, and so i guess it is possible, yet improbable for someone to be so gassed, that they stumble, fall, and pass out with their head even slightly in the water enough for them to drown and get swept out into the sea/river whatever the body of water might be. the issue here with all of these deaths in boston, is that it all seems so improbable, yet possible at the same time. but i wonder, why hasn't there been a single incidence of a female drowning. all men. just too eery and creepy to even comprehend.

What is it with men disappearing from major sporting events? That guy from a few years back that vanished from a football game. Didn't he end up down a trash chute?

the harbor edge is literally treacherous in many places, im honestly surprised this kind of thing doesnt happen more often. almost every time it is a person that is very drunk that this happens to.

They will sadly probably find him face down in the Charles River. Something is going on in our city and no one is doing anythingabout it.

The sighting at the Harp was not him. That has been confirmed by the family.

I'm sure the police are already looking into this but they need to track down the Uber driver and find out why he didn't end up getting in. Did he keep walking after calling the Uber and the driver just couldn't find him and gave up after the 2-minute window Uber allows for finding the passenger? Did Michael cancel the ride before the driver got there?

They will sadly probably find him face down in the Charles River. Something is going on in our city and no one is doing anythingabout it.

Unfortunately he probably will be found either in the harbor or Charles. There is nothing anyone can do if these guys are intoxicated and wander off! If he left the garden and ended up at Paul Revere Park, called for an uber, never waited and decided to walk, unfortunately again he would be going over a body of water. I hope I am wrong but it doesn't look good.

When a city is located on a river, a lake, a bay, or a harbor (or any combination of those) what can you do? And most major American cities are located on water.

Maybe warnings on bridges, better maintenance and better lighting would help. Cameras - but that's after the fact. Maybe we need to enforce "travel in pairs" for men the way we do for women. Stick together when you've been drinking.

And alcohol. How do you keep people from drinking too much?

Stray thought: Maybe that's the reason it happens to men more often than women. Women are less likely to leave a bar (or party or game) alone.

This is very unfortunate. It seems like almost every year similar story.
I was there that night. I take the commuter rail home every weekday and remember seeing everyone getting in right as the game started. I'm wondering about a few things:
- could he have been attacked while outside of north station? There is an apartment building behind/side of the station. It has some interesting characters hanging outside of it. I was walking to the station last week just after sunset and one of them seemed drugged up or such and walked toward me, then reached out trying to grab my arm but I dodged him and ran.
- does it look like he has something white in his mouth? Cigarette/joint? Maybe went out for a smoke, which isnt odd at all.
- maybe got in fight with friend and was supposed to catch ride with her, but after fight just said he would take uber. So reason why friend would say both and feeling guilty.
- the comment from dad - could mean he drinks a lot and may have adhd or such. I don't think it's unusual for people with adhd and or anxiety to drink or smoke heavily. They would also make riskier decisions.
- there are a lot of homeless people and drug users around and inside North station. They are also in the area near the common on tremont Street... Just observation.. Maybe he was pick pocketed, so no phone or wallet.... I know i was almost pick pocketed several times, but i was sober so they didn't succeed.

Anything is possible. The phone pings do not make sense! Tremont St. Is the opposite direction of Paul Revere Park. The address for the ping is near Park St T Station and the common and then he ended up at Paul Revere Park? So confusing. Anything around North Station especially at night is creepy!

"They will sadly probably find him face down in the Charles River. Something is going on in our city and no one is doing anythingabout it." Yep, you know it. Even people on here don't see it but you do. Many of us knew March (odd year) would be the month bcuz we have been following the clues & those clued in. Look at PA...something similar state-wide...oh, & MN too...St. Cloud. High-time people opened their eyes & start opening their mouths!!! There IS something to see here & you shouldn't move on!!!!

Anything is possible. The phone pings do not make sense! Tremont St. Is the opposite direction of Paul Revere Park. The address for the ping is near Park St T Station and the common and then he ended up at Paul Revere Park? So confusing. Anything around North Station especially at night is creepy!

car involved?

This is very unfortunate. It seems like almost every year similar story.
I was there that night. I take the commuter rail home every weekday and remember seeing everyone getting in right as the game started. I'm wondering about a few things:
- could he have been attacked while outside of north station? There is an apartment building behind/side of the station. It has some interesting characters hanging outside of it. I was walking to the station last week just after sunset and one of them seemed drugged up or such and walked toward me, then reached out trying to grab my arm but I dodged him and ran.
- does it look like he has something white in his mouth? Cigarette/joint? Maybe went out for a smoke, which isnt odd at all.
- maybe got in fight with friend and was supposed to catch ride with her, but after fight just said he would take uber. So reason why friend would say both and feeling guilty.
- the comment from dad - could mean he drinks a lot and may have adhd or such. I don't think it's unusual for people with adhd and or anxiety to drink or smoke heavily. They would also make riskier decisions.
- there are a lot of homeless people and drug users around and inside North station. They are also in the area near the common on tremont Street... Just observation.. Maybe he was pick pocketed, so no phone or wallet.... I know i was almost pick pocketed several times, but i was sober so they didn't succeed.

Yes it's a total wasteland and a lot of sketchy characters. But at that time of nite --before 10pm during a Celtics game you would think someone would see something happening right around the stadium.

And yes definitely looks like a smoke in his mouth as confirmed that he was a smoker.

I went through his FB page again and a few observations. He liked to drink---a lot--so dad's comments regarding him likely relate to his excessive drinking/smoking. Also something there about him going to court and trying to get his license back so he had something happen in past which caused him to lose his license. Also seeing a lot of posts relating to just an outright sadness--about his job, family, girls just life in general. Definitely has some sort of depression issues. Now not sure how that all ties into this but it's there for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy---almost like an exact match of this Kelleher story---let's hope the ending obviously turns out better, but not looking good at this point.

i mean i have been drunk to the point of not remembering things, and so i guess it is possible, yet improbable for someone to be so gassed, that they stumble, fall, and pass out with their head even slightly in the water enough for them to drown and get swept out into the sea/river whatever the body of water might be. the issue here with all of these deaths in boston, is that it all seems so improbable, yet possible at the same time. but i wonder, why hasn't there been a single incidence of a female drowning. all men. just too eery and creepy to even comprehend.

Being too loaded - me too. ANd I just cant understand how fear does not get these guys. I knew when I was far more vulnerable (smashed).

Walking all around , blitzed, I would just be too scared . back then I would just drive (ugh!) home, but this wandering all over cities drunk has got to stop.

There are bad boogie men out there. Some of this might be the classic heterosexual male not being ok asking for help?

But bluresneakers helped on this - I think the cell phones have a role in some of these. In daylight this generation has gotten smashed under a car cause they were looking a pic of some french toast on their phones

In the gay instances, I think Grindr has a role- homophobic's!

It has been amazing , however, in this day and age of all this surveillance how at the end of the day there are all these "gaps" in these situations.

There not there for law abiding folks - so why is it there useless when bad things happen?/

The only one in the last month that makes "sense" if you will, is Justin.

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back