Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks HTH!
[video=youtube;rD3c1RSLeFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo&sns=em[/video]

My apprehension with the suicide theory or accident theory is this; How practical of an option for taking one's own life is drowning? The height of any bridge in that area would not be sufficient to cause any serious injury... As far as an accident, it's just tough to rationalize a grown man no matter how drunk "falling" into the water and not being able to either make it to shore or make enough noise to alert somebody. It was 9-1030Pm with a Celtics game going on, there are people everywhere. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My apprehension with the suicide theory or accident theory is this; How practical of an option for taking one's own life is drowning? The height of any bridge in that area would not be sufficient to cause any serious injury... As far as an accident, it's just tough to rationalize a grown man no matter how drunk "falling" into the water and not being able to either make it to shore or make enough noise to alert somebody. It was 9-1030Pm with a Celtics game going on, there are people everywhere. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's really rare, something like only 1% are drowning. So the numbers say it's unlikely but it's not like we know if he has a history of attempts or has a mental illness.

I think in this case the water temperature is what makes it more dangerous no matter how or why a person enters the river.

Oh, forgot the second part. Drunk people fall all the time but it's one thing to fall down a flight of stairs (or whatever) where one can get back up and it's another to fall into deep or cold water. In the dark he might not have been seen, and fully clothed in cold water, in the dark, and possibly drunk it would have probably been impossible to swim to shore.

Thanks HTH!
[video=youtube;rD3c1RSLeFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo&sns=em[/video]
Once upon a time I watched this and it TERRIFIED me. I started researching immediately after it was finished. Low and behold its a short film and not true. If this is the one that I'm thinking of, it looks like it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I would think a big facility like has working cameras all over it - so we should have some video if he just went out at first to smoke- hanging out smoking.

Are you not allowed to smoke like near the doors where you have to walk away to light up??

I am a smoker...no you are not allowed to smoke near the doors. You don't have to walk too far away. Of course you can try within the area of the doors without getting caught but there is security around to tell you to move away.
I doubt he left at 9:00 just to smoke and walk all the way to Paul revere park, unless he wanted a cigarette so bad and knew he couldn't get back in the game, decided to take a long walk?

Yes, cold water can send your body into a brief shock that can cause even a strong swimmer to go under before they can save themselves. Drunk and fully clothed makes it even harder.

People do drown a lot in Boston because there's water everywhere and it is easy to fall in, dive in, drive in, etc. People commit suicide by water here significantly more often than the average, I suppose because it's so accessible. So it wouldn't surprise me either way.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I'm still confused about the route he possibly took. I've looked at a lot of pics and see fences around everything! Of course there could have been a gap somewhere.

Is there a thread on Websleuths about the possibility that there is a serial killer in Boston who finds males, ages 20-30, coming from bars/clubs/any events with alcohol?

I don't know about on WS, but there are several forums pertaining to this and one group has an Admin who is actually writing a book about guys that go missing after partaking in parties, bar hopping, etc. (not just in Boston either). He has been doing a lot of research on this topic.

Thank you! You're correct. When I had a chance to do more research on this, it was fiction. It appears many people were perturbed that they called it a documentary. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Once upon a time I watched this and it TERRIFIED me. I started researching immediately after it was finished. Low and behold its a short film and not true. If this is the one that I'm thinking of, it looks like it is.

Thank you! You're correct. When I had a chance to do more research on this, it was fiction. It appears many people were perturbed that they called it a documentary. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Regardless its a good award winning film, slightly based on truth.

I remember when Cariis sent me the link awhile ago (sometime in early 2016) with no explanation behind it lol. After the "camera man murder scene" I literally sat there stunned completely convinced that I had legitimately witnessed a murder... 😮🤐😮
I sat there in shock until I decided to start researching to see if the guy had ever been located and his killer caught lmao.

Thanks for giving me a good scare Cariis *love*you* 😉

Regardless its a good award winning film, slightly based on truth.

I remember when Cariis sent me the link awhile ago (sometime in early 2016) with no explanation behind it lol. After the "camera man murder scene" I literally sat there stunned completely convinced that I had legitimately witnessed a murder... [emoji50][emoji850][emoji50]
I sat there in shock until I decided to start researching to see if the guy had ever been located and his killer caught lmao.

Thanks for giving me a good scare Cariis *love*you* [emoji6]

Which award(s)?

I am just reviewing this and thinking of reasons to why he leave...I remember being his age and being at Bruins games....and drinking (a lot) and needing to go for a smoke...we would go to the stairwell and try to sneak a cigarette (after they made the whatever TD Garden was called at the time "non-smoking" and my friend and I eventually got caught once) being that we were female had it's advantages, however the guys we were with got thrown out...and there is defiantly no re-entry...

The walk to Charlestown is about 5 minutes and there is also a bar right around there. Getting a cab anywhere in that area sucks, especially if there is a game. However it is possible he walked back and took the orange line (runs from North Station to Park St.) which is right around the location near Tremont St.

Lets just say I was quite familiar with the bar scene and all that public transportation and cabs had to offer for quite awhile...both the good and the bad...and this was before Uber and everyone having cell phones (I think I was the minority)

Which award(s)?
https://youtu.be/rD3c1RSLeFo
fa2bd6c3a811db4d81c8fa199d7b4f0b.jpg

The source link came up as the video embedded.

Hth!

I agree that something is going on in Boston. This first caught my eye last year when Zachary Marr went missing after being kicked out of bell in hand. It was the coldest night of the year in Boston and the man was no allowed to go and get his coat. . The following attached article shows multiple males disappearing all around the Boston area over the past decade or so.

https://cryptidantiquarian.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/bostons-mysterious-vanishing-men/

Interesting...the Bell in Hand ...hope they are looking into cab drivers

Considering how many drunk young men there are around Boston on an average weekend, the amazing thing is that more of them don't wind up in jeopardy.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Water was down right fridgid. We got snow and a decent amount a few nights later. There is a fence (of course) but like everywhere else around here there are gaps. It's an old city and whenever the new meets the old there are gaps ha ha. Knowing how causeway st is on game night it's reasonable to figure you have a better shot from Charlestown than off causeway. He was a big celtics fan, so even if he didn't know Boston, he knew that area.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back