MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As anyone seen the CW witness list so we might be able to figure out who this second doc is and what he may be called to testify to?

How can a judge be so clueless? She spent her entire career as an attorney working as a public defender in the community. Surely she knows the, ahem, quality of these state troopers and their "investigations". This has been an absolute clown show.
As a public defender she spent years listening to criminals say they weren’t guilty. It’s warped her and now she doesn’t believe anyone accused of a crime, without evidence. IMO she is getting more fair as the trial progresses.
MOO

As anyone seen the CW witness list so we might be able to figure out who this second doc is and what he may be called to testify to?
maybe the other doc also has the expertise to tell us that the Cellebrite data is wrong and can spend an hour testifying that Jen McCabe didn't search "hos long to die in cold" at 2:27AM?

26. Doctor Ini Scordi-Bello Office of the Chief Medical Examiner; 27. Doctor Rence Stonebridge Office of the Chief Medical Examiner

Link to prove this is here. Please note that 10 is a Boston News station, NBC affiliate.

The Prosecutor and the judge knows that KR is racking up millions in legal fees by extending this thing.
That is true.
2 nights ago I shared a video from a year ago where her lawyers stated this specifically.
She has no money, lost her two jobs, her parents gave all they had..
they wiped her out completely and I cannot but see malice in this, they knew!

Dr. Stonebridge went to Med school at the" American University of Antigua College of Medicine", which does not have a good reputation. Many go to Med school in the Caribbean because they can not get into Med school in the US. Several grads. do not obtain internships. It does produce some good graduates, but they are typically the exception.

Dr. Ini Scordi-Bello did good to a good med.school. Whoever who wrote 'not as a result of a fight' has some serious explaining to do.

Last edited:
I recently started following this case. I heard Trooper Paul's testimony. I want to look at the physics behind his claims but to do that I would need to know how to manipulate 3 dimensional equations of motion. I would also need to know what angle JOK flew from the direction of the SUV. If I recall, the CW claims that JOK flew 12 feet in the air. Is that their claim?

I don't see myself really getting anywhere but it would be great if a physicist was called in to testify.

I recently started following this case. I heard Trooper Paul's testimony. I want to look at the physics behind his claims but to do that I would need to know how to manipulate 3 dimensional equations of motion. I would also need to know what angle JOK flew from the direction of the SUV. If I recall, the CW claims that JOK flew 12 feet in the air. Is that their claim?

I don't see myself really getting anywhere but it would be great if a physicist was called in to testify.
Well, it'd be nice to see at least one person who knows about physics called on to testify. We were promised one... but we all saw how that went.

MOO

I think he flew thirty feet. The cocktail glass put a dent in the car. During flight he somehow magically flipped around. His phone landed under him, only his arm was hit and his shoe flew a great distance too apparently. Only my interpretation.

Sounds like you've already personally made more effort than Trooper Paul did. He just watched a video on Court TV and that was enough for him to be qualified to give evidence in court for the Commonwealth of Massachussetts!

God knows what the CW's claims were, every time he was challenged about any of his claims he said "I thought it was a possibility"

JMO

Many are asking why the CW didn't outsource the reconstruction. I think the answer is very simple. They couldn't find an expert educated in things like math and science who would be willing to conclude JO was hit by a vehicle. So they found the kid in the office who took some community college courses and told him he was it.

The defense experts were hired by the FBI and I'm sure they'll bring it all home.

It does when the prosecution has not proven one ounce of actual evidence of murder - h311 they haven’t even proven that a murder exists
I would say that the prosecution has done of very poor job and LE has done an even worse job in it's investigation.

But I stand by my belief that evidence of a defendant voicing anger toward the victim doesn't help the defendant in any way. JMO.

Last edited:
I think he flew thirty feet. The cocktail glass put a dent in the car. During flight he somehow magically flipped around. His phone landed under him, only his arm was hit and his shoe flew a great distance too apparently. Only my interpretation.

So skipping the fact that a little cocktail glass can't dent a vehicle without someone actually smashing it intentionally and very hard into the car, you're saying both the upper and lower portions of his arm were cut up by the taillight? How does that work?

How would just his arm cause a taillight to fracture into 45 pieces? Or at all, for that matter? Those things are hard as a *advertiser censored*. Try punching one.

If only his arm was hit, not only would his shoe not have been knocked off, he'd have walked away with maybe a bruise or two at most. He wouldn't have flown anywhere, never mind 30 feet.

The head injury was very serious and incapacitating. Your interpretation ignores this. If fact, this entire scenario is completely fanciful.

So skipping the fact that a little cocktail glass can't dent a vehicle without someone actually smashing it intentionally and very hard into the car, you're saying both the upper and lower portions of his arm were cut up by the taillight? How does that work?

How would just his arm cause a taillight to fracture into 45 pieces? Or at all, for that matter? Those things are hard as a *advertiser censored*. Try punching one.

If only his arm was hit, not only would his shoe not have been knocked off, he'd have walked away with maybe a bruise or two at most. He wouldn't have flown anywhere, never mind 30 feet.

The head injury was very serious and incapacitating. Your interpretation ignores this. If fact, this entire scenario is completely fanciful.
i took the comment as facetious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member