MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But was the temp low enough? I live in the south so cannot begin to understand but my googling tells me the ground takes several days to freeze and the first snow melts because the gound is not frozen.

How Long Does It Take For The Ground To Freeze?

It'll take around 5 consecutive days of freezing temperatures before the ground freezes. But aside from air temperatures, the amount of water in the soil, soil type, and snow coverage would also influence how fast the ground freezes. Keep reading to know more about the contributing factors that make the ground … See more
I haven't been back home for more than a quick visit in a while. And I purposely avoid the winters. But I haven't been gone (as a full time resident) for that long (10 years). The weather is a roller coaster between late October and April.

Some years we would only get a snowy January and there would still be piles on the ground in early April. That's just my experience though so take it with a grain of salt. And I'm not going to contradict science.

The old Foxboro Stadium (where the Patriot's used to play) was notorious for having one half of the field frozen and the other half not frozen. So when they built the new stadium, Gillette, they got rid of the natural grass.

MOO

I haven't been back home for more than a quick visit in a while. And I purposely avoid the winters. But I haven't been gone (as a full time resident) for that long (10 years). The weather is a roller coaster between late October and April.

Some years we would only get a snowy January and there would still be piles on the ground in early April. That's just my experience though so take it with a grain of salt. And I'm not going to contradict science.

The old Foxboro Stadium (where the Patriot's used to play) was notorious for having one half of the field frozen and the other half not frozen. So when they built the new stadium, Gillette, they got rid of the natural grass.

MOO
Ok well, as a DOLPHINS FAN, I am well aware of Gillette and the zamboni, so I should probably shut up now!

I am way too excited about today and won't be able to watch. I am so glad you all are here!
I can't watch either! Not until the lunch break at least then I can scoot home and watch the afternoon session as I'm in a timezone 5 hours ahead of MA. :cool:

I think today really is D-Day for the CW. If Jackson cooks this reconstruction trooper as thoroughly as I expect him to then it's game over, surely. Even the ME won't be able to save the case against KR.

@LMelendezNews

In an almost ceremonial entrance, Karen Read arrives in Dedham at Norfolk Superior Court w/ a backdrop of cheers & applause from supporters dawning pink.Today marks the 8th week of testimony. Video of her backing into John O’Keefe’s vehicle will likely be the focus again.

Morning Elliot. How are you?
What time is it starting? As in how many hours, do you know.. world clock dummy here.

Good morning! I'm doing alright, another day in paradise. I understand why Garfield doesn't like Mondays.

I believe it is "supposed to" start at 9am EST. Which would be in 10 minutes. Rarely starts on time though so we shall see.

@BienickWCVB

#KarenRead Day 26. G'morning. We'll hear more from Tpr Joe Paul, an MSP crash reconstructionist. The judge will decide if he can testify before the jury about his belief that Read's taillight was NOT damaged while backing out of a driveway. That would help the prosecution case.

8:38 AM · Jun 17, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members