MA - Remains of 3 infants found, Erika Murray charged, Blackstone, Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not see them being able to prove murder on the infants. I doubt the state of the remains will offer enough to physically bear out a cod such as asphyxia, starvation, etc.

Unless there is obvious premortem trauma to bones I think we will not know the COD and so the MOD may not be proven enough to see her charged for the infants.

3 oopsy, I was hiding it, and it accidently so happened I gave birth at home to full term or close to it infants, who just so happened to die of natural causes and who I just so happened to decide to hide the bodies of, just like I had hidden their inconvenient little existences.

That is one poor tragic unlucky lady. :burn:

I'm really worried for the 3 year old. Do any of you remember Danielle Lierow? She was found at the age of 6 living in similar conditions, and was diagnosed with environmental autism. She was adopted by a loving family, but has never been able to completely overcome the severe neglect she suffered. She's a teenager now, and still nonverbal for the most part.
http://huff.to/1lCZVOf
Are there any similar cases with other 3 year olds? I wonder if the "3 year old" is actually 3.

I'm really worried for the 3 year old. Do any of you remember Danielle Lierow? She was found at the age of 6 living in similar conditions, and was diagnosed with environmental autism. She was adopted by a loving family, but has never been able to completely overcome the severe neglect she suffered. She's a teenager now, and still nonverbal for the most part.
http://huff.to/1lCZVOf
Are there any similar cases with other 3 year olds? I wonder if the "3 year old" is actually 3.

The three year old IMO stands a much better chance of acquiring language skills...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indigo - yes, Dani. Wasn't there a special or an update on her recently? Horrible what people will do to children. Profound neglect does things to your psyche that are permanent IMO

Sunny was 6 when discovered and rescued from whose parents Shannon and Brian Gore kept her caged without interaction in a room, tossing scraps and crumbs at her when they remembered.

The three year old IMO stands a much better chance of acquiring language skills...

Sadly, there are going to be so many missed connections in the child's brain. She is going to need some intense therapies. It's going to be hard prioritizing what's more important, close human contact(almost skin to skin would be perfect, along with shoving m&m's in her mouth for every positive little thing she does.) and helping her meet milestones for her gross and fine motor skills. And let's not forget cognitive goals. The first five years are so important, and 60% of hers have been wasted.

I do agree, she does stand a much better chance, though.

Sadly, there are going to be so many missed connections in the child's brain. She is going to need some intense therapies. It's going to be hard prioritizing what's more important, close human contact(almost skin to skin would be perfect, along with shoving m&m's in her mouth for every positive little thing she does.) and helping her meet milestones for her gross and fine motor skills. And let's not forget cognitive goals. The first five years are so important, and 60% of hers have been wasted.

Imo
Attaching is priority #1

Indigo - yes, Dani. Wasn't there a special or an update on her recently? Horrible what people will do to children. Profound neglect does things to your psyche that are permanent IMO

Sunny was 6 when discovered and rescued from whose parents Shannon and Brian Gore kept her caged without interaction in a room, tossing scraps and crumbs at her when they remembered.

Yes, here's the video of Dani now-
http://youtu.be/P_IBGS1FQw4

Imo
Attaching is priority #1

I wish they would bring her to me...I would devote 24/7 to attachment & bonding. I would be clung to that child day & night. :( I pray someone is doing that for both of them.

I wish they would bring her to me...I would devote 24/7 to attachment & bonding. I would be clung to that child day & night. :( I pray someone is doing that for both of them.

Not me. I admire those that can. But me? No way! I've seen it up close...waaay more than I could handle,

There are plenty of children available and waiting in fostercare with severe attachment issues.

I do not see them being able to prove murder on the infants. I doubt the state of the remains will offer enough to physically bear out a cod such as asphyxia, starvation, etc.

Unless there is obvious premortem trauma to bones I think we will not know the COD and so the MOD may not be proven enough to see her charged for the infants.

3 oopsy, I was hiding it, and it accidently so happened I gave birth at home to full term or close to it infants, who just so happened to die of natural causes and who I just so happened to decide to hide the bodies of, just like I had hidden their inconvenient little existences.

That is one poor tragic unlucky lady. :burn:
I agree that they will have a hard time convicting her of murder, especially since the other two are alive, albeit neglected. The argument will be: why kill those kids but keep these other two alive, so you see, they must have been dead already.

Sometimes when I read stuff like this, I just want to scream at the world. So many loving parents cannot conceive a child yet people like this are able to breed like rabbits. How can that be??? [/rant]

I know I'm stating the obvious to all you wonderful Websleuthers, but what makes me incredibly sad and angry, is the fact, every time a case such as this comes to light, I think, how many more children out there are living in the same circumstances?

Children starved of love and nutrition, chained and caged, whipped and belted, abused every way imaginable.......... It just goes on and on.

These monsters watch T.V, access the internet/social media, for sure!

What are they saying/thinking when another child is found or rescued? Do they take extra precautions not to be found out?

Sorry for going there, just trying to get inside their heads and failing miserably. :sigh:

Thanks to those who posted the video of Dani - I was not familiar with her story but it is very similar to this case. Dani appeared to me just like the best outcomes with the children who they found in the Romanian Orphanages. I think this is about the best we can hope for with the 3 y/o as well. Children who were subjected to this level of deprivation during the time that brain growth usually never completely overcome their lifelong disabilities. It was interesting that someone labeled "environmental autism" because that really is a good descriptor. Without social interaction these babies only have the world in their head to interact with. They draw into themselves and when their only comfort is food they often become food aggressive. At least Dani was able to experience a loving and caring home who have dedicated their entire lives to consistently meet her needs. She will probably live with them for the rest of the parents lives.

I know I'm stating the obvious to all you wonderful Websleuthers, but what makes me incredibly sad and angry, is the fact, every time a case such as this comes to light, I think, how many more children out there are living in the same circumstances?

Children starved of love and nutrition, chained and caged, whipped and belted, abused every way imaginable.......... It just goes on and on.

These monsters watch T.V, access the internet/social media, for sure!

What are they saying/thinking when another child is found or rescued? Do they take extra precautions not to be found out?

Sorry for going there, just trying to get inside their heads and failing miserably. :sigh:

We do know the answers to what EM was "saying/thinking" when she posted "some people should never be parents" on her FB account when she heard a news story about a child tragedy. I guess she can "talk the talk"!

We do know the answers to what EM was "saying/thinking" when she posted "some people should never be parents" on her FB account when she heard a news story about a child tragedy. I guess she can "talk the talk"!

yes, that's right! Is it a clever ruse though, written purposely to mislead her 'friends' or is it part of some type of 'mental illness'? Does she actually believe she is a good mother and 'other' people are not?

Gawd, the questions just keep coming. lol

Edit: the last thing she wrote was i'm fancy, so she has delusions? That was when the kids were taken.

On the "Dani" video - I loved that it was her Dad who she bonded with! I hope RR gets to see that video one day! I am such a huge advocate of Dads being actively involved in their children's lives. Thinking about all of the lost and missing children out there and sadly - no one would have ever known about this 3 y/o and 5 mo old.

I honestly hate referring to these children by their ages! I want to give them names! (hopefully EM did at least that for them) I want to embrace them with giving them an identity more than just their ages. I think society has given these infants more compassionate and heartfelt thoughts and sweet prayers than all of EM's thoughts (over the past 3 years) combined!

Edit: the last thing she wrote was i'm fancy, so she has delusions? That was when the kids were taken.

Omg yes! The hell was she talking about? Fancy? After the state comes & removes your kids?

I am holding out hope that the older children interacted with the 3-year old enough to give her some measure of comfort and a little love. From reports, it sounded like the boy was caring for the baby; her even went to a neighbor when it was crying too much. So maybe they cared a bit for the 3 year old? And she is a little better off than we think?

R. Rivera had friends over in the basement for regular card games. He would come home, kiss the 'wife' and kids, and go to the basement (which did have a separate entrance) where he would sleep on the couch. He claims she fooled him all along and he had no idea. EM was employed. (OMG how many hours were those babies left alone?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-three-infants-dead-shared-home.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back