MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as drugs go if she went to pick up a prescription the person would need to know she was going to that day or be at that place but I doubt someone would kill for pain pills or benzos or adderoll. I'm prescribed Xanax and adderoll currently(and sometimes pain stuff) and the only thing I get stuck with is annoying ppl asking to buy some so I can see her going there for s drink or whatever and the killer being a stalker who works there but not someone killing her over any script

I don't think in any way we should be talking here about the usage of prescriptions/drugs, etc. -- particularly controlled. First, it's a private matter. Secondly, no one should put themselves at such risk. Online or in RL.

People get killed and robbed for any type of controlled medication. All day, every day.

Referencing or speculating anything about Vanessa and medication is unfair and IMO, adds nothing to the discussion.

Thanks, all.

Many good thoughts here.I will preface by acknowledging that LE has much more info that has not been released. Considering now that perp may have fled south, what are the possibilities that Vanessa went to Sweets and Java or the Bagel Inn in Holden? I know that whenever I am away from home, upon returning, I like to bump into local people. In my opinion, the likelihood of bumping into Wachusett area or Bancroft friends would be greater in Holden as it is more central. Also, maybe she enjoyed a little longer drive by herself as she did not drive in New York. This the most commercial and busiest of those towns. There is a CVS and Walgreens which also makes me wonder if she could have picked up a prescription, thus could this involve drugs? Holden is the busiest of those towns and not far. Easy for perp to follow her back to Princeton without being noticed.
It's possible she bumped into someone while out but she would be unlikely to have any medication with her while on her quick walk before catching the bus back to NYC at around 4 pm or 4:30 . Makes me doubt the drug related side of things other than as you suggest-a chance meeting or the perp seeing VM out and in the area.

Why are we even talking about medication? As far as I know, this has never been raised as an issue.

Did I miss something?

I'm confused.

Why are we even talking about medication? As far as I know, this has never been raised as an issue.

Did I miss something?

I'm confused.
I'm Not entirely sure. My reply was to say In my personal opinion I don't believe it's possible that anything she could be prescribed could be related to what happened(in reply to someone bringing it up) and personally I believe we'd have footage of her at the pharmacy and witness accounts of it so I don't believe it's possibly related unless I missed something that caused it to be brought up because before my reply to that poster I did notice someone mention it in the last thread. Now if she had been on camera picking up something at a pharmacy that would be different but I've never heard of anything like that. But it's good they were thinking outside the box. Plus one other thing that town doesn't seem like it would have many drug addicts who would stalk and kill someone via a pharmacy and I don't think they'd go about it nearly the way this person did.

The video of the evidence bag is taken at 72 Brooks Station Road, just south of the CS address. (62)
The detective is walking from south to north towards the SP vehicles, and the crime scene address.
Pause the video @ 1:42, and you will see a banking in the background that slopes upward. You then can compare in google maps.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/princeton-joggers-murder-development/421432376

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.436...9DBB76xTO_TQ9urh_A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

2 min walk (387 ft) from 62 BSR to 72 BSR

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/72+...8472a533799666!2m2!1d-71.8888382!2d42.4378028

That would not be a long time to carry her phone yet if driving away in the SUV perhaps tossed it out the window at that point. This fits with your theory leaning toward the SUV possibly making the U-turn to get away South on BSR.

That is a great video with lots of imagery. I'll watch it again adfree as I can't positively identify one particular area in the video to correspond between CS area and 72 BSR.

I agree that it is important that we understand where the Detective came out of the woods with the brown evidence bag so we may surmise evidence was found "appx 378' away from" the CS.

This location lines up with the video @ 1:33

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=42.444175308277245,-71.88619092177424&z=18

It is across from where our map maker, Eucaliptuz, marked the blue arrow indicating where were seen searching.

Notice the home with the swimming pool facing BSR. If the pool appears black, it has been covered. It is across the street from the small body of water, a pond, I suppose.

b4evbd.jpg

I wonder what route or way she would have gone if she wasn't picked up on camera and if the killer took her from somewhere else then what route and way he'd have gone assuming she was sitting up in the front seat. I feel the person would need to not have neighbors if he picked her up near his spot or took her inside

This location lines up with the video @ 1:33

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=42.444175308277245,-71.88619092177424&z=18

It is across from where our map maker, Eucaliptuz, marked the blue arrow indicating where were seen searching.

Notice the home with the swimming pool facing BSR. If the pool appears black, it has been covered. It is across the street from the small body of water, a pond, I suppose.

b4evbd.jpg
If you are saying the blue mark (near the pond) indicates where the search was, are you also thinking that is where they searched and came out with a brown paper bag? If so, and they found something at the pond.... I don't believe the person who did this would leave vehicle unattended in addition to the scene from what happened, to put something at the pond. If there was something found at the pond, it would be more likely he fled on foot and put it there (without a vehicle left behind). IF that happened, it would be more likely the vehicle was used afterwards from nearby, for part of this, (as mentioned before). or not directly involved with him using vehicle during this.

That is a key piece of information where they found something that could have been in the paper bag, because if a vehicle was used from start to finish, the item would more likely be on the side of a road, not a distance in through the trees (**in location not able to be driven to) separate from the scene (including opposite direction). Any evidence found in the depth of trees or inward distance of land only able to be walked to, would be done by foot. It is already difficult to imagine the vehicle parked at the scene the entire time with a driveway close by (driveway across the street on the google map), but to think someone would also leave vehicle there unattended while getting rid of evidence elsewhere does not seem at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1 View Post
The video of the evidence bag is taken at 72 Brooks Station Road, just south of the CS address. (62)
The detective is walking from south to north towards the SP vehicles, and the crime scene address.
Pause the video @ 1:42, and you will see a banking in the background that slopes upward. You then can compare in google maps.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/prin...ment/421432376

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4369...8i6656!6m1!1e1

2 min walk (387 ft) from 62 BSR to 72 BSR

I agree that it is important that we understand where the Detective came out of the woods with the brown evidence bag so we may surmise evidence was found "appx 378' away from" the CS.

If you are saying the blue mark (near the pond) indicates where the search was, are you also thinking that is where they searched and came out with a brown paper bag? If so, and they found something at the pond.... I don't believe the person who did this would leave vehicle unattended in addition to the scene from what happened, to put something at the pond. If there was something found at the pond, it would be more likely he fled on foot and put it there (without a vehicle left behind). IF that happened, it would be more likely the vehicle was used afterwards from nearby, for part of this, (as mentioned before). or not directly involved with him using vehicle during this.

From the CS at 62 BSR to the spot where LEO is exiting at 2 BSR is appx one/half mile or a minute by car or 11 minute walk. The distance could be less but doubtful it is more. In Rocky's news video, we can see the trees and the three gentlemen exit the woods. One of the trees appears like the one at the CS that had round or oval shaped mold marks on it.

Because the home's pool has a black cover over it on google maps, it took me hours to find the location where LEO was parked exactly, in the curve by the pond, and not down near where the CS is located and on the opposite side of the road as the CS.

Now that we know the appx location, we can isolate the images from the news video that match with google maps so we will ascertain where evidence was collected. Albeit, we will not know how far into the woods the evidence was collected.

The beginning of Connor Road is so very nearby this pond and Connor Rd officially ends in the woods where the CS and, finally, the cart path is located, by the lip on BSR.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/62+...218e156d4cb285!2m2!1d-71.8855406!2d42.4454794

Wonder what led the detectives to that area unless they were just searching nearby areas of water and got lucky! LEO had to have a clue to look in that area by the pond. What could it be?

From the CS at 62 BSR to the spot where LEO is exiting at 2 BSR is appx one/half mile or a minute by car or 11 minute walk. The distance could be less but doubtful it is more. In Rocky's news video, we can see the trees and the three gentlemen exit the woods. One of the trees appears like the one at the CS that had round or oval shaped mold marks on it.

Because the home's pool has a black cover over it on google maps, it took me hours to find the location where LEO was parked exactly, in the curve by the pond, and not down near where the CS is located and on the opposite side of the road as the CS.

Now that we know the appx location, we can isolate the images from the news video that match with google maps so we will ascertain where evidence was collected. Albeit, we will not know how far into the woods the evidence was collected.

The beginning of Connor Road is so very nearby this pond and Connor Rd officially ends in the woods where the CS and, finally, the cart path is located, by the lip on BSR.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/62+...218e156d4cb285!2m2!1d-71.8855406!2d42.4454794

Yes, however, the pond is across the street from the scene and the previous photo showed the blue mark indication at the pond. Therefore, I don't see someone using a vehicle throughout all this and leaving it unattended to go across the street to that area?

Wonder what led the detectives to that area unless they were just searching nearby areas of water and got lucky! LEO had to have a clue to look in that area by the pond. What could it be?

I don't know, they could have just been looking in that area. But IMO if they found something in that area, the person had to be on foot going in that direction which followed , goes through trees to I think a street called Hubbardston on the google map.

I believe if anything was found in any depth in woods along BSR or anywhere in that area for that matter, without vehicle access, then at some point he had to be on foot. Either before he got the vehicle involved of later after everything was finished. If a vehicle alone was used from start to finish, any evidence dropped off somewhere would be where the vehicle can go.

I am surprised LE does not have more info. at this point in time. Many posters continually said this is a young inexperienced person. I have continually disagreed. IMO this person is experienced . It may have not gone as he planned that day, but this is turning out to be a complex unsolved case months after it happened. I still believe the person is in the area and knows it well.

I believe if anything was found in any depth in woods along BSR or anywhere in that area for that matter, without vehicle access, then at some point he had to be on foot. Either before he got the vehicle involved of later after everything was finished. If a vehicle alone was used from start to finish, any evidence dropped off somewhere would be where the vehicle can go.

Perp's movements in this crime are not revealed to us and once we learn them they may not make sense to us because we are normal. Killers, by the very nature of the word, are not nice people who do sensible things. This evil Creature in the Woods needs to be caught, tried, and sentenced to life without parole.

With swimming pools on numerous properties and private tennis courts, it seems like an area of gentry that contrasts and contradicts with the actions of Perp. ForensicMass was left disturbed by an unpleasant feeling in the area.

If Perp drove away from the lip of asphalt, in the direction of the pond, tossed an item of interest out driver's side window (her phone?), and turned left at Radford to its end at Hwy 62/Hubbardston Rd. then, they are home free. Again, how did LE ever know to look at this particular spot?

As the getaway goes, I don't see Perp as nervous but rather thrilled to point of being almost giddy about his accomplishment to control and overpower this beautiful young lady.

Before things get too confusing, let me explain a few things.
If you go back a page or two, I posted about those 11 State Police cruisers near the pond.
The addy is 12 Brooks Station Road. That is north of the crime scene about a half mile or so. the cruisers are parked on the same side of the road as the crime scene. The footage of the cruisers and the pond taken by helicopter, was taken a few days before the footage of LE removing the evidence. They combined the two in the video.
The evidence footage was taken at 72 Brooks Station Road. That is south of the CS, taken a few days after the footage of the pond. The banking in the footage behind the detective is on the west side of BSR just south of the driveway across the road from the CS. If you run the video just past the footage of the evidence bag, you will see the telephone poles beyond the black car that is parked. The telephone poles are on the east side of BSR, the same side as the CS.

Before things get too confusing, let me explain a few things.
If you go back a page or two, I posted about those 11 State Police cruisers near the pond.
The addy is 12 Brooks Station Road. That is north of the crime scene about a half mile or so. the cruisers are parked on the same side of the road as the crime scene. The footage of the cruisers and the pond taken by helicopter, was taken a few days before the footage of LE removing the evidence. They combined the two in the video.
The evidence footage was taken at 72 Brooks Station Road. That is south of the CS, taken a few days after the footage of the pond. The banking in the footage behind the detective is on the west side of BSR just south of the driveway across the road from the CS. If you run the video just past the footage of the evidence bag, you will see the telephone poles beyond the black car that is parked. The telephone poles are on the east side of BSR, the same side as the CS.

Me

My apologies for mistaking the fact in that post. LEO vehicles are on the same side as the CS but the pond is not. The pond is on the opposite side of BSR. If that's not accurate, I'll have to drop back and punt.

Thank you for your input. Justice for Vanessa! :rose:

My apologies for mistaking the fact in that post. LEO vehicles are on the same side as the CS but the pond is not. The pond is on the opposite side of BSR. If that's not accurate, I'll have to drop back and punt.

Thank you for your input. Justice for Vanessa! :rose:
Yes, the pond is on the opposite side as the CS.
I misread your post to say that LE was parked opposite the CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod