MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my opinion but if he was driving for FedEx he has to have some basic level of spoken English. Part of me is not fully buying this need for an interpreter. I am familiar with ELL students of all ages but something just doesn't feel right.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I as well, resently moved to mainland us has moved in new addy 6 months ago according to neighbor and drives for fedex. Sounds like he had a great life. Jmo

I as well, resently moved to mainland us has moved in new addy 6 months ago according to neighbor and drives for fedex. Sounds like he had a great life. Jmo

Many students in my district (We have 26,000 students Western MA) move back and forth between Puerto Rico and the mainland during their K-12 years. It could be quite possible that Ortiz did the same in the course of his 31 years.
JMO

Yeah, the American Dream. 2 kids, wife, good job???

I was just watching TV footage (Boston WHDH News 7) of Ortiz being brought into the courthouse in Leominster but they were filming through a thick fence so it was hard to get a good look at his face.

I recommend watching Fox25 News facebook live feed. (sorry can't link- at work) I got a very good look at the sicko's face.

He's married:

Laurel J. Sweet‏Verified account @Laurel_Sweet 11m11 minutes ago

Travers: Colon-Ortiz is married and works for @FedEx. Seeking $10 million cash in anticipation of murder indictment.
#VanessaMarcotte

https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet?lang=en

I recommend watching Fox25 News facebook live feed. (sorry can't link- at work) I got a very good look at the sicko's face.

Thanks! I'm on spring break so I am actually able to follow during the day today.

He's married:

Laurel J. Sweet‏Verified account @Laurel_Sweet 11m11 minutes ago

Travers: Colon-Ortiz is married and works for @FedEx. Seeking $10 million cash in anticipation of murder indictment.
#VanessaMarcotte

https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet?lang=en

Great information! With Ortiz working as a FedEx driver he would have had ample opportunity to see vulnerable women's routines (jogging, walking etc) and learn the layout of rural roads and turn-arounds. Does anyone else have that sickening feeling that Vanessa is not the first? Maybe his first rape escalating to murder but not his first rape. Terrifying!
JMO

Picture from Fox 25 Boston:
f7536883ffab26aae0241e0404b9918a.jpg

Picture from Fox 25 Boston:
f7536883ffab26aae0241e0404b9918a.jpg

Just an opinion, but in all the photos I've seen of him at the arraignment, the expression on his face conveys to me his inner anger, hatred & poss rage.

Off topic, but Why is he wearing an army tshirt? That's weird. Aren't they usually in jail clothes?

Just thinking of all the lives he's affected- Vanessa's, of course, her friends' and family's, his wife and children's. Why did he do this?! So senseless! I'm so sick of rapists!!!!

One detail stuck out to me- Colon-Ortiz was pulled over on the side of Brooks Station Road, hood up. Sounds like he pretended to be having car troubles, which many of us suspected early on. Wow-I bet the man that passed him twice and didn't stop is feeling pretty terrible. Ugh :(

Only a guess to suspects t shirt, army?

I'm guessing "ARMY" too. Hopefully that will soon change to a garish prison orange ensemble ! [emoji35]
Moo

I stop following the case a few months ago. Question: the trooper took his plate numbers because his SUV and appearance matched that of the profile they had from the DNA taken from Vanessa's hands, right? Where is this sketch? Did LE release a sketch to the public from the DNA profile? Where did the trooper see him? Did he only see him IN his car? Must have been a pretty good sketch

I stop following the case a few months ago. Question: the trooper took his plate numbers because his SUV and appearance matched that of the profile they had from the DNA taken from Vanessa's hands, right? Where is this sketch? Did LE release a sketch to the public from the DNA profile? Where did the trooper see him? Did he only see him IN his car? Must have been a pretty good sketch

No the DA's office were given the snapshot picture composite from Parabon Labs but didn't share it with the pubic, just the verbal/written description. In my opinion, I do think the DA shared it with LE (MSP and local police departments).
Moo

Just curious - were any of you able to find Ortiz on social media now that there's a clear picture available?

Just curious - were any of you able to find Ortiz on social media now that there's a clear picture available?

I thought I found two fb pages for him but I'm not 100% sure so I will not post.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yeh I'm sure he does, but now days you always assume people have a cell phone to call for help and if a young able guy with car trouble isn't signaling for help, most people feel no need to offer any.

Did this same man that passed him also pass Vanessa jogging? I wish he would have warned her. I would have, but I follow all these missing women cases (Mickey, Libby, Abby, Hannah....the list is long). :(

They must have if the trooper made the connection. Wonder why they share it? I guess they were afraid they'd scare him out of the area and they'd lose him for good?? Foxfire would disapprove. RIP Foxfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member