Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case I think he hit the nail right on the head. There are a lot of people asking the same question, and I am one of them.
Actually a good article.He raises some very good points. Can the McCanns be charged with neglect or be investigated by British authorities at all? Or a the mccanns totally able to walk back into britain without any investigation by British child services? Anyone knows how this all works over in the ol dart? I guess if they stay in Portugal they are safe from any investigation og their actions......MMMMmmmm

I read your link and that was Vernon Colemans opinion, most jounalist do a lot of research before they publish anything. This might also be the opinion of others, just because you dont agree doesnt make his statements wrong.

Also this has nothing to do with the Madelaine McCann case, maybe you should start your own thread about Vernon Coleman.

We have stayed in places where there was a kids club ect.... but none of us ever felt comfortable sending our kids there.

We have gone on several vacations where they offer "kids clubs". Cruises do a great job with activities for kids. Our kids have always taken part to some degree. It's a great way to meet other kids. They never did this as babies, but when they were school aged they loved it. I think balance is the key. We never wanted them to join in so we could be alone, but rather to enhance their vacation. they only went when they wanted to....again school age.

I'm not making excuses because all day everyday for 3 chidren under 4 is more then excessive, but I think these parents are use to not being with their kids and this is normal for them. Their profession probably causes them to keep odd and long hours so they most likely have a live in. They probably don't know how to be the the "stay at home" parent type.

They probably felt the "kids club" was safe because there are a lot of staff members and acitvities going on. Not too much opportunity to molest kids. When you get a hotel babysitter, it's one person in the room alone with your kids. How they thought leaving the kids alone was a good idea is beyond me, but I do believe they love their children.

Does anyone know what type of physicians they are?

i could care less about his opinion on America. But his article on Madeleine McCann is very insightful. The parents should be charged with neglect. There was no excuse at all for leaving their babies alone in a strange room and country while they went to eat.
Dead right hicpics.:D

I find their outlook unbelievably rosy on the prospects of getting her back....when the most likely scenario is never getting any answers.

I find it incomprehensible that they took the butterfly incident as evidence she was alive.

What's the butterfly incident? I must have missed this.

We have stayed in places where there was a kids club ect.... but none of us ever felt comfortable sending our kids there.

We have gone on several vacations where they offer "kids clubs". Cruises do a great job with activities for kids. Our kids have always taken part to some degree. It's a great way to meet other kids. They never did this as babies, but when they were school aged they loved it. I think balance is the key. We never wanted them to join in so we could be alone, but rather to enhance their vacation. they only went when they wanted to....again school age.

I'm not making excuses because all day everyday for 3 chidren under 4 is more then excessive, but I think these parents are use to not being with their kids and this is normal for them. Their profession probably causes them to keep odd and long hours so they most likely have a live in. They probably don't know how to be the the "stay at home" parent type.

They probably felt the "kids club" was safe because there are a lot of staff members and acitvities going on. Not too much opportunity to molest kids. When you get a hotel babysitter, it's one person in the room alone with your kids. How they thought leaving the kids alone was a good idea is beyond me, but I do believe they love their children.

Does anyone know what type of physicians they are?

When they were waiting on Wednesday for the Pope to appear, a butterfly landed on Kate's green and yellow ribbons in her hair. It flew away but returned later and landed on her lapel. They consider it a sign of hope.

When they were waiting on Wednesday for the Pope to appear, a butterfly landed on Kate's green and yellow ribbons in her hair. It flew away but returned later and landed on her lapel. They consider it a sign of hope.
I suppose you cling onto anything you can, they should have thought about that before (yeah once again saying) they left there kids alone.

I think it's fair to say that the McCann's family, friends, contacts, friends of friends of friends, etc., have been moving heaven and earth to find her. Gerry McCann's brother and sil are in Portugal now, for example, helping to take care of the twins among other things.

www.findmadeleine.com

If you want a complete news update, go to www.google.com , click on "news", stick Madeleine's name in the search bar, and you will get probably thousands of news stories. If you click at the top that you want them by date, it will give you the latest ones first.

The main trouble is that so few actual facts have been published. A lot of the "news" is contradictory and/or speculative, and IMO some of it is just plain made up out of thin air.

Where is the family, if they have been around, I have missed it. My parents, family and friends would move heaven and earth if I had a child missing.

I suppose they are grasping at straws. I consider it an insect.

<<What is the point of a family vacation if you're going to go off and leave the kids...alone?>>

We have used the Kid's Club in the past to get a breather (not the entire trip, just a day or two) from our two young school aged children.

Traveling with kids is stressful, and they can't carry their own weight (literally). And because of cost and/or safety, we often stay in the same room, leaving no opportunity for romance.

Here's the lastest story from Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1268773,00.html

What gets to me is they keep saying it is not their fault. True, they are not at fault for the actual abduction, assuming that took place (I think it did). But they did place their children at risk of harm.

They may not have thought she would be abducted, and statistics certainly bear them out. BUT a lot of other things could have happened to their toddlers such as meeting with an accident that caused injury or death.

I don't care who they are, a parent is responsible for their children's safety, and one way to ensure that is not to leave the children alone. I guess they are trying to address the issue without incriminating themselves, because an admission could make them liable for breaking a Portugese law.

As long as the kids enjoy it, and it is safe, I have no beef against anyone who uses a Kids Club facility at a resort. The kids were there for 3 hours, with a 2 hour break, and then again for 3 hours. They probably had a great time -- I know mine would.

It is a lot of work to take care of 3 toddlers, I know because I had 4 in diapers at the same time, for a couple of years. I've taken my kids on many vacations and it is a lot of work for me. Parents need a break, too, and if it is a win-win situation, I see no reason for them not to arrange for that.

<<What is the point of a family vacation if you're going to go off and leave the kids...alone?>>

We have used the Kid's Club in the past to get a breather (not the entire trip, just a day or two) from our two young school aged children.

Traveling with kids is stressful, and they can't carry their own weight (literally). And because of cost and/or safety, we often stay in the same room, leaving no opportunity for romance.

Can I ask why they aren't taking the twins home to their own house in London? Wouldn't they be more comfortable with family members there while their parents are globetrotting? I see no reason for them not to return home.

<<Can I ask why they aren't taking the twins home to their own house in London? >>

Sending the twins home would mean surrendering to the fact that Madeleine isn't coming back.

I suppose I should have been a tad more specific in my post. From what I have read, the McCann kids were left alone a lot in the evenings (am I understanding this correctly?) while the parents dined with their friends. I can see where kids would enjoy a kids program, but this is different from what the McCann's were doing.

I have three kids, and we've done a lot of traveling. And it is stressful, but we did enjoy ourselves. We also stayed in the same room as the kids, and I know what you mean about romance, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. But we were also fortunate enough to be able to travel every once in awhile by ourselves. And that was also nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum