Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed that bit. I just read:

200 threats to life
The secretive device costs users a whopping £1,500-a-month for the service which bragged at being completely untraceable.

You're right, Betty. Contradictory info again. This is a never ending story.

According to wikipedia:

"Devices were reported in July 2020 to cost €1,000 each, then €1,500 for a six-month contract to belong to the service."

They’ve a brass neck to still be charging a grand up front for that service in July, when their data breach was at least a month ago :eek:

As there's not really much else to talk about and I can't get the image out of my head of CB in stockings, suspenders, wearing a mask, scuba diving goggles who had politely taken his shoes off at the door of the 72 year old.
I wonder why he had scars on his thigh and hip?
He could have been born with congenital hip dysplasia and had an operation or had a bad break which involved pins?
Not that i give a *advertiser censored**, that he may have been smashed to pieces at a certain point, but I'm just curious.

They’ve a brass neck to still be charging a grand up front for that service in July, when their data breach was at least a month ago :eek:

Maybe company switched from 1.500€ a month to 1.500€ every 6 months to keeps users stuck.

As there's not really much else to talk about and I can't get the image out of my head of CB in stockings, suspenders, wearing a mask, scuba diving goggles who had politely taken his shoes off at the door of the 72 year old.
I wonder why he had scars on his thigh and hip?
He could have been born with congenital hip dysplasia and had an operation or had a bad break which involved pins?
Not that i give a *advertiser censored**, that he may have been smashed to pieces at a certain point,but I'm just curious.

FFS Ted, don’t ever make me spit tea out my nose again :mad::D

I'm crying laughing at your post but must keep myself in check of the seriousness of it all :D:D:D Now I'm thinking of your butt plug! Well not yours, but i think it was you who mentioned it a while back!

Here, you leave my deepthroat trainer out of it! :D:oops:

Awk I know, I always have to think twice about adding an “lol” or light-hearted post on here - but the topic is so sinister, I don’t see the harm in adding a wee bit of humour now and again. We’ve all pretty much admitted this case and this forum is causing us to have trouble sleeping; we need some kind of group therapy, and a few comical posts here and there might just keep us focused in the long-term.
I imagine this is what LE WhatsApp groups are like.

My line of work can be very sad sometimes; we use black humour to keep our spirits up. There’s no harm. We have a saying here in Ireland used for just such occasions; “Sure if you couldn’t laugh, you’d cry.” And that’s so applicable to this case because it’s so heavy.

ETA - none of our “black humour” ever involves our patients. Just the situations we find ourselves in. I’d never joke about MM. But I do laugh at how our collective trains of thought move in this case.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-224711_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-224711_Samsung Internet.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 39
Easier to think about windows that could be a red herring under any scenario.

If he had to open it for passing child to an accomplice why wouldn't he close it to conceal MO? It takes less than 30sec. to open or close it.

He could be giving a false lead where to start searching for her (I don't know if this makes sense).

Maybe he just wanted to mislead evidence in case he used a key.

About entering through window (quite unlikely), he could lift shutters, but couldn't open window without leaving marks. But before doing that maybe it would be easier to check first if patio door was open (and it was according to KM). No big deal lifting shutters from outside, I tried it at home and CB is stronger than me.

ETA: I don't imagine him leaving through window alone with a [non-cooperating] child. It would be too disastrous.

Last edited:
Here, you leave my deepthroat trainer out of it! :D:oops:

Awk I know, I always have to think twice about adding an “lol” or light-hearted post on here - but the topic is so sinister, I don’t see the harm in adding a wee bit of humour now and again. We’ve all pretty much admitted this case and this forum is causing us to have trouble sleeping; we need some kind of group therapy, and a few comical posts here and there might just keep us focused in the long-term.
I imagine this is what LE WhatsApp groups are like.

My line of work can be very sad sometimes; we use black humour to keep our spirits up. There’s no harm. We have a saying here in Ireland used for just such occasions; “Sure if you couldn’t laugh, you’d cry.” And that’s so applicable to this case because it’s so heavy.

ETA - none of our “black humour” ever involves our patients. Just the situations we find ourselves in. I’d never joke about MM. But I do laugh at how our collective trains of thought move in this case.

I agree.
My line of work too can be pretty grueling emotionally, it also makes me desensitized to most of the stuff on here, so would never want to seem flippant as that's not the case.
But you're right, there's nothing wrong with a little humor.

Two intriguing details:

• Poor Maddie's bed made
  • Open window

I thought GM said in his statement that she slept on the top of the covers that night?
Open window - there's just too many possibilities now thanks to super sleuthing on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE