Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Bild is not clear. They mention the rooms in the finca (Sito las Lajas?) and show a picture of the house in Monte Judeu from the outside instead.
All very confusing IMO.
Was the sofa stolen by the burglars? Die Räumlichkeiten im Inneren der Finca: Wer erkennt dieses Wohnzimmer oder kann Angaben zum Sofa machen?

BILD asks:

"Who is able to give any info about the sofa?"

Nothing about stolen sofas so far!

BILD asks:

Perhaps seeking it's current whereabouts … possibly for swabbing for DNA samples from bodily fluids etc.

MT says he was living with CB in early 2006, before they were sent to prison.

But I agree, don't think he would have taken MM there. I think he'd want somewhere remote but secure, somewhere he knew well enough to have confidence that he would not be disturbed but not directly linked to him. Villa Bianca might be a shout.
if the VW is involved, Praia do Barranco is a possibility,
as is Bernhard's scrap yard - the disused factory grounds on opposite side of the road.

BILD asks:

.... the title mentions Einbrecher ... and they show pics of the interior of the finca and they ask for info about the whereabouts of the sofa ...
Bild says that the Einbrecher found dark/black goggles in the bedroom: Taucherbrille getragen, die die Einbrecher beim Deutschen auch im Schlafzimmer entdeckt hatten.

.... the title mentions Einbrecher ... and they show pics of the interior of the finca and they ask for info about the whereabouts of the sofa ...
Bild says that the Einbrecher found dark/black goggles in the bedroom: Taucherbrille getragen, die die Einbrecher beim Deutschen auch im Schlafzimmer entdeckt hatten.

How they know burglars found googles??

Perhaps seeking it's current whereabouts … possibly for swabbing for DNA samples from bodily fluids etc.

CB left that house in 2006 -It was burgled shortly after, then cleared out completely by neighbours 6 months after he left.

Hard to say! IMO i almost insist, the pictures inside the house are from the camera, the burglars (or as MT said known friends hired by cb to remove evidence) handed over to the police.

If they did not, got rid of the evidence and just told the police later on, the footage might be a result of the cover up of the pedo-ring in Münster. Likely CB sold his sick crap on the internet and due to the investigation according Münster, L.E. was able to recapture it and quickly link it to CB?

It is said, that investigation on CB is running since about 2017/2018. That fits to the investigation timeline in the Münster-case.

Last edited:
Hard to say! IMO i almost insist, the pictures inside the house are from the camera, the burglars (or as MT said known friends hired by cb to remove evidence) handed over to the police.

If they did not, got rid of the evidence and just told the police later on, the footage might be a result of the cover up of the pedo-ring in Münster. Likely CB sold his sick crap on the internet and due to the investigation according Münster, L.E. was able to recapture it and quickly link it to CB?

It is said, that investigation is running since about 2017. That fits to the investigation in the Münster-case.

The video camera and the footage of the rape of 72yr old and the footage of a teenage girl tied to a beam in his house, was thrown away by the burglars and was not shown in Court - it was merely the burglars testimony and the hair that convicted CB of the rape.

The video camera and the footage of the rape of 72yr old and the footage of a teenage girl tied to a beam in his house, was thrown away by the burglars and was not shown in Court - it was merely the burglars testimony and the hair that convicted CB of the rape.

I wonder why it was discarded?? He still had the video, he showed it to his mate in the bar in Hanover In 2017. It was clearly in his possession still, so why couldn’t they use it??

I read that too, but mostly after MT moved on the stage!

But if it is true, it is possible that german L.E. recovered even that footage due to Münster, or maybe the data found in Neuwegersleben.

I wonder why it was discarded?? He still had the video, he showed it to his mate in the bar in Hanover In 2017. It was clearly in his possession still, so why couldn’t they use it??

Right, i wrote that before. This footage, or maybe similar footage exists, even if the burglars may had destroyed it.

The rape case on the 72-year old is sentenced, although not finished. The footage maybe was a part of the trial!

It is also not impossible, that they even could charge him, but are still collecting info to other cases. There is no need to hurry as long he is in prison. An arrest-warrant is made within hours in germany!

Last edited:

It is said, that investigation on CB is running since about 2017/2018. That fits to the investigation timeline in the Münster-case.

I wonder does this factor in at all??
Global underworld in tatters as police hack 60,000 cyber network

I find it hard to believe CB could afford £1,500 a month for an encryption service, but we know he could get money very easily. Could also explain why he needed campers (apart from the whole trafficking drugs thing, which I know was his big source of income) - he couldn’t guarantee rent every month if he already had a bill of £1,500 to cover?

s

CB showed his friend in the bar a video of him raping a woman - I believe we don't know who the victim is - so not necessarily the 72 year old. But I guess he could have had a copy. There's probably lots of rape video's imo

s

CB showed his friend in the bar a video of him raping a woman - I believe we don't know who the victim is - so not necessarily the 72 year old. But I guess he could have had a copy. There's probably lots of rape video's imo

My apologies, Ted. I was sure I read it was the 72yo lady’s rape he showed his mate, but I’m renown for putting 2+2 together and getting 22! Could well have been another rape. For some reason I had it in my head the friend reported the 72yo’s rape video so they went back and ran the hair found against CB and got their match.

I find it hard to believe CB could afford £1,500 a month for an encryption service, but we know he could get money very easily. Could also explain why he needed campers (apart from the whole trafficking drugs thing, which I know was his big source of income) - he couldn’t guarantee rent every month if he already had a bill of £1,500 to cover?

They say "£1,500-for-six-months handsets".

IMO hard to believe too and he might likely left some traces in the virtual world, right! But i think that he disguised on his offered crime-footage and that is something, the prosecuters have to deal with. Cause even in germany you can be sentenced, if there's "no reasonable doubt"!

They say "£1,500-for-six-months handsets".

I must have missed that bit. I just read:

200 threats to life
The secretive device costs users a whopping £1,500-a-month for the service which bragged at being completely untraceable.

It would be totally affordable if it was only £250 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member