Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it looks like a black candle, on what the upper rim of wax has molten to the outside due to the fire.

Just throwing it out there that these tubes exist, and that’s what I assumed it was first. We know he sold weed, chances are he toked too. I imagine if it was a candle it would be on a plate or holder... It’s a fire risk sitting how it is there :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 39A510A5-EC8D-4FC8-A335-2A8559CF668D.jpeg
    39A510A5-EC8D-4FC8-A335-2A8559CF668D.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 41
good chance imo. i assume the fella was driving a truck down that main road. rather than parked up observing. so he had to spot the people + two cars + whatever was happening. rubbernecker!
2007 you see an opel as you are passing, more likely to say astra, than ascona (opel had stopped making asconas in 1988). i suppose it depends how much he knew about opels.

according to this there was also an opel astra 'sedan'
Opel Astra - Wikipedia

Yes and the Vauxhall Cavalier which was sold in the UK was almost identical to the Ascona as I had a cavalier in the late 80's

It was 10km from where we think his property is.
Please explain. That document concerning the illegal build mentions a site in Barrocal.
The sighting in the Processo files mentions a spot down South, near Budens.
Or do you mean: Budens is near Praia da Luz? About 8km West of PdL.
I honestly don't get it ...

Just throwing it out there that these tubes exist, and that’s what I assumed it was first. We know he sold weed, chances are he toked too. I imagine if it was a candle it would be on a plate or holder... It’s a fire risk sitting how it is there :rolleyes:

Fab!
I looked at the tube thing and thought "Alexa" :D Then quickly realised naaa!

Hopefully!

But she shape of the upper rim is odd! It spreads out. Just like used candles often do.

And i don't think, that he might have used black candles for romantic mood.

Attachments

• Wachs-Rest.jpg
    Wachs-Rest.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 9
And beside the gloves a thick black candle?

Someone mentioned, it looks like prepairing for a well planned s/m session. And maybe stills from a video.

Now i am more convinced, that the pictures are stills from a possible (!) rape- or torture-session. Obviously he likes torturing very much!

And these things on a table beside a blanket on the floor, maybe because someone is too small, to be tied to the beam? Camera in position to the blanket?

The dog uses the sofa, like most of them do! The clean blanket has been very properly folded. It does NOT look like been used by a big dog before.

Yes, I suggested the S&M session - The pic has lines across so could be a video still.
Before, during and after pics - but we don't get to see the during & after - thankfully!

Can you check out any aerial shots from 2018? I posted a link way back about either planning permission BP had requested, or a dispute about some building he had erected. If it was a dispute, maybe he was told to scale back his business, or to maybe stop using the other land?
next to the pool. a new build went up between 2013 and 2015. which might explain why there was a dispute in 2018. new living space? or workshop?
was he even living there... i mean the first living space is surrounded by wrecks, and the new building is surrounded by wrecks. even the pool is surrounded by wrecks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.21.03.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.21.03.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 19.27.17.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 19.27.17.png
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 30
Anything that looks like a tube could be something to do with what he discussed in the chat with the other paedophile..is there a device (sorry about this) that can open a throat....im thinking for feeding animals or something..the more i think about these pics he has kept them for a reason,why keep this?..it has to be a still or the beginning of a series of pic/footage

Anything that looks like a tube could be something to do with what he discussed in the chat with the other paedophile..is there a device (sorry about this) that can open a throat....im thinking for feeding animals or something..the more i think about these pics he has kept them for a reason,why keep this?..it has to be a still or the beginning of a series of pic/footage

Christ on a bike... There actually is something called a “deepthroat trainer”.
Sorry guys, but if I had to see it, you all do too.
... Away to poke my eyes out.

Attachments

• 03E80504-42D4-4308-A9AC-2433E4B61E5C.jpeg
    03E80504-42D4-4308-A9AC-2433E4B61E5C.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 81
Christ on a bike... There actually is something called a “deepthroat trainer”.
Sorry guys, but if I had to see it, you all do too.
... Away to poke my eyes out.

OMG! haha - I couldn't look on S and M sites on my phone at work earlier with colleagues looking over my shoulder.

This would be the living room in the finca with Ruth as neighbour, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Knowing how sick CB is, I honestly don't think that CB would do SM stuff in that finca with kids.
He would go to some remote place and do his things very well hidden. With all that space in the Algarve as the Austrians put it.
And all those lovely run down junk yards... He wouldn't do it there.

Besides, he wasn't living in the finca since about 2005.
When was that picture or film or whatever it is made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties