Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
next to the pool. a new build went up between 2013 and 2015. which might explain why there was a dispute in 2018. new living space? or workshop?
was he even living there... i mean the first living space is surrounded by wrecks, and the new building is surrounded by wrecks. even the pool is surrounded by wrecks.

Could this be our van?

Attachments

• IMG10.jpg
    IMG10.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 71
next to the pool. a new build went up between 2013 and 2015. which might explain why there was a dispute in 2018. new living space? or workshop?
was he even living there... i mean the first living space is surrounded by wrecks, and the new building is surrounded by wrecks. even the pool is surrounded by wrecks.

From the link I have:

“assim, os dois armazéns destinam-se a parque de desmontagem, oficina e armazém de peças e garagem

thus, the two warehouses are intended for disassembly park, workshop and parts warehouse and garage”

Link again, incase anyone is interested:

https://cms.cm-silves.pt//upload_fi...mestre/Processo 01 2011 254 Bernhard Piro.pdf

This would be the living room in the finca with Ruth as neighbour, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Knowing how sick CB is, I honestly don't think that CB would do SM stuff in that finca with kids.
He would go to some remote place and do his things very well hidden. With all that space in the Algarve as the Austrians put it.
And all those lovely run down junk yards... He wouldn't do it there.

Besides, he wasn't living in the finca since about 2005.
When was that picture or film or whatever it is made?

We're not suggesting it was anything to do with MM. We know that as CB wasn't living there at the time.
There's been stuff about women /woman being tied to the beam blah blah blah

Here its a stool,as far left as you can go half way down the wooden post

Obviously you're right! And its higher than the other chair! Oh my god....

No surprise, HCW is convinced he did something that evil!

We're not suggesting it was anything to do with MM. We know that as CB wasn't living there at the time.
There's been stuff about women /woman being tied to the beam blah blah blah

JC dissapeared in september 2004 and was never found, right?!

From the link I have:

“assim, os dois armazéns destinam-se a parque de desmontagem, oficina e armazém de peças e garagem

thus, the two warehouses are intended for disassembly park, workshop and parts warehouse and garage”

Link again, incase anyone is interested:

https://cms.cm-silves.pt//upload_files/client_id_1/website_id_1/Ordenamento e Urbanismo/Urbanismo/Deliberacoes de Camara/Ano de 2018/2º Trimestre/Processo 01 2011 254 Bernhard Piro.pdf

I think it says in last paragraph that activity is pending permission from a competent agency.

Please explain. That document concerning the illegal build mentions a site in Barrocal.
The sighting in the Processo files mentions a spot down South, near Budens.
Or do you mean: Budens is near Praia da Luz? About 8km West of PdL.
I honestly don't get it ...
the sighting was at IC1 717.4 marker post near Vale Barriga. S B de Messines.
it is all in the link:
P.J. POLICE FILES: External diligence carried out re: Metodo3, 21-11-2007

i don't see a mention of any spot near Budens. just a photo of a map that happens to be folded to show Budens.

Quite wild, Ted :D

Pliers next to fireplace? Seems so.

Where do you see gloves?

I saw a whip (not pliers) next to the beam on the table and a pair of black gloves on the wooden box - I was looking at the other pic
Also some kind of put up bed on the floor to the right of the beam

But maybe youre right! Article says, the fireplace is in the chimney-room.

Other pic seems to be the living room. The lower bars on that item really could be a chair! That's not good!

Fall Maddie McCann: Einbrecher überführten Christian B. als Vergewaltiger
Well, Bild is not clear. They mention the rooms in the finca (Sito las Lajas?) and show a picture of the house in Monte Judeu from the outside instead.
All very confusing IMO.
Was the sofa stolen by the burglars? Die Räumlichkeiten im Inneren der Finca: Wer erkennt dieses Wohnzimmer oder kann Angaben zum Sofa machen?

This would be the living room in the finca with Ruth as neighbour, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Knowing how sick CB is, I honestly don't think that CB would do SM stuff in that finca with kids.
He would go to some remote place and do his things very well hidden. With all that space in the Algarve as the Austrians put it.
And all those lovely run down junk yards... He wouldn't do it there.

Besides, he wasn't living in the finca since about 2005.
When was that picture or film or whatever it is made?
MT says he was living with CB in early 2006, before they were sent to prison.

But I agree, don't think he would have taken MM there. I think he'd want somewhere remote but secure, somewhere he knew well enough to have confidence that he would not be disturbed but not directly linked to him. Villa Bianca might be a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member