Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(first post, trying to not get sucked in)

The "friends" who cleaned/burgled the flat and found the rape video sound very unconvincing to me. They claim that in the video they saw, CB removes his mask at the end revealing his identity (so presumably not a version available on the dark web). This sound much more like a device to explain to the police how they found out about the rape and video when they really knew about it all along. The claim that they initially went to clean the house but ended up burgling it suggests to me that they were drug addicts. I would like to know more about the "friends" and the circumstances of them talking to the police.
On a Australian documentary I watched (60 minuites) it said CB had specifically asked them to “stage” a break in at his home cause he had been caught stealing diesel fuel and didn’t want to give the PJ his address so they put him straight in jail, so I think he was wary of police finding out where he lived and finding all the stolen watches/passports/money and more importantly the cameras containing his dirty deeds :eek: so apparently He asked them to get rid of all that stuff and “stage” a break in, from what I can tell his landlord terminated his tenancy whilst he was in jail (probably due to non payment for several months)

Just think though ... if the PJ had done a routine search of his home when they caught him stealing the fuel and found all that incriminating stuff, he would have been sent down for way longer than the 9 months and wouldn’t of been released in time to take Madeleine at all .. fate wasn’t kind eh :(

That’s interesting. I’d be interested to know her sleep pattern. A lot of children MMs age do wake but it’s between 2-4 as per established non trained sleep cycles.

The night KM was in with her was because she’d had an argument and didn’t want to sleep with GM.

My instincts say that if MM had form for waking before midnight then they wouldn’t leave her, but I could be wrong. (And like you say, she did wake crying, so it’s whether she was inclined to waking or she was disturbed...)
I'm with you regarding them not leaving her if she had form for waking up.

Regarding the earlier mentions of star charts for staying in bed - mine had them for staying in bed in the morning. For lots of parents of children her age being woken up a 5am to get up is more of an issue than being woken during the night.

I think the fact KM attached significance to MM mentioning crying the night before (2nd May), and the witness statement from the lady above that she heard crying that night (2nd May) but didn't mention other nights is worth consideration.

It's only speculation, but if (a big if) CB had been in their room the night before and had been disturbed by them waking and didn't want to risk leaving with a crying child, he neither enteted or left through the window.

Are there any requests for info on CBs movements the night before?

Also,IF he had been watching he would know she was crying the night before..why risk taking a child that is prone to crying and potentially alerting someone..this is what makes me think he has subdued her in some way with something to make her sleepy..but how and when..its unlikely hes killed her at the apartment..how long would it have taken to wait for her to become sleepy whilst giving her something in the apartment?,in a drink maybe?,still making a risky situation a lot riskier by waiting what 15 or 20 mins?,nothing was found at apartment so hes either placed something directly in her mouth or taken something with him and then taken it back out of apartment with him..unless something was injected..but injecting her in the dark would you need to find a vein or could something be injected anywhere?,i dont understand how there seems to be no struggle and nothing really disturbed..

a chronological list of facts and rep;orts would be perfect here- as a sticky at the top of every page. That'd allow people to get up to speed quickly instead of trawling thousands of posts. It'd then cater for those who visit to get the latest news in terms of reports and new facts, without indulging too much in the conversation. , as well as those that do want to discuss and speculate.

good chance imo. i assume the fella was driving a truck down that main road. rather than parked up observing. so he had to spot the people + two cars + whatever was happening. rubbernecker!
2007 you see an opel as you are passing, more likely to say astra, than ascona (opel had stopped making asconas in 1988). i suppose it depends how much he knew about opels.

according to this there was also an opel astra 'sedan'
Opel Astra - Wikipedia
I think, in UK they all came under vauxhall, and Europe was opel, so you'd get the same car but with a different name

Also,IF he had been watching he would know she was crying the night before..why risk taking a child that is prone to crying and potentially alerting someone..this is what makes me think he has subdued her in some way with something to make her sleepy..but how and when..its unlikely hes killed her at the apartment..how long would it have taken to wait for her to become sleepy whilst giving her something in the apartment?,in a drink maybe?,still making a risky situation a lot riskier by waiting what 15 or 20 mins?,nothing was found at apartment so hes either placed something directly in her mouth or taken something with him and then taken it back out of apartment with him..unless something was injected..but injecting her in the dark would you need to find a vein or could something be injected anywhere?,i dont understand how there seems to be no struggle and nothing really disturbed..

he went initially to rob via his help from the resort and early in the week realised it had a child there and knew when the parents would be at dinner. he was broke and on drugs and had a week to arrange a buyer. He didnt expect her to be quiet but her parents had given her a sedative because she had been stressed. to be clear, lots and lots of people do this..they do it when their kids teethe, and when they are sick and so on. its not at all like 'drugging someone', but it would make a child difficult to wake if lifted calmly.

Not necessarily. I can give injections without blood loss. Mostly the ones I do are intra muscular or sub cutaneous. For really quick acting you’d need a vein but you’d also need a good knowledge of how to do that and that would likely leave a forensic trace. I think it unlikely but not impossible that he would have administered an injection on site unless he came very prepared and was very careful about clearing up after

I read somewhere CB wrote in 2019 from prison to a local newspaper claiming he was victim of injustice and asking the newspaper to follow his judgement.

Does anyone have information on the contents of this letter?
I read he wrote to a not for profit organisation, and presumsions made that it was to someone at the place near where IG went missing, but nothing said about what was in letter, or any more than that, sorry

I can not rule out, that the pic of the van on the sandy-road was taken in Germany or somewehre else in middle or northern europe! Looks to me not like a mediterranean landscape either. Could be at some kind of lake due to the reed and trees in the background!

Maybe its a beach-place on the island of Sylt, where he is said to be selling drugs. Or maybe an area near the town of Oranienburg, where he is said to be drug-trafficking. There are many lakes in that area.

I found a picture of the beach area at a lake in the area of Brandenburg/Germany, town called "Plaue am See". The town "Oranienburg", where he bought drugs is not far away and the many lake-beaches in the area of brandenburg are often used for parties.

On the picture you can see a fence, that looks similar to the fence behind the VW van in one of its pictures. These fences are not unusal in lake oder sea-areas in germany and made of wooden pillars, that are connected to a thick rope.

So i still think, the picture of the van could be taken in germany and the date of taking that picture could be interesting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-115233_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-115233_Gallery.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Trying to catch up here..and was also searching info about the dark web,in regarding to stolen passports that CB had lots.

So the internet is divided into 3 layers:
1 Surface web (wich we all use)

2 Deep web (90% of the internet, mainly stores sensitive, innocent information; think of login data and government data, but also academic, medical and military databases)

3 Dark web (people who act illegally in weapons, drugs and child *advertiser censored*. If you want to take a look at the dark web, you first need a special browser. The software most commonly used is TOR: The Onion Router,other software are I2P of Freenet)

source: Wat is het dark web? | NPO Focus

Anyway I was curious about the value of an ID and from this article ,it seems that the trade is mainly offered on the Deep web:

‘ And believe me: anyone (with access to the Deep Web) can buy a Dutch identity card for this amount. For 800 euros you can buy a "full identity kit", consisting of a Dutch passport, driving license and ID card. Regardless of what you think of the price (and the fact that we're apparently worth $ 100 less than a U.S. citizen), it's amazing how easy it has become to get a false identity.’

Heb je het op de radio gehoord en op TV gezien? Jouw identiteit is op het Dark Web precies 800 euro waard - blog.trendmicro.nl

I also came across the manual from the notorious
pedophile Richard Huckle, who wrote a paedophile manual called Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide,wich was posted on the Dark web.

About CBs (dogs)/USBs/harddisks that were found. I wonder if, he also made (so called) Crush video’s of ‘his’ dogs,putting the animal cruelty on the deep web/dark web.
Maybe that is why the dogs were found with their heads sticking out,like it was mentioned before in the previous thread?
I really don’t want to digg deep in these things,can only imagine what kind of sick things they do to children and animals.A tip of the iceberg is more then enough for me...

I think, in UK they all came under vauxhall, and Europe was opel, so you'd get the same car but with a different name

Yes, german Opel was named Vauxhall in UK. But the version "astra" existest much longer in the UK. The "Vauxhall Astra" started in germany as the Opel Kadett by 1980 and was very much later named as "Opel Astra".

Last edited:
I think this could be important!
I was googling some images of Schönebeck, where IG went missing.

I haven't even started delving yet, but was instantly very struck by the images/vegetation/fence etc. What do you all think??
images.jpeg-7.jpg images.jpeg-6.jpg images.jpeg-5.jpg

Attachments

• 20200708_115152.jpg
    20200708_115152.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 85
I think this could be important!
I was googling some images of Schönebeck, where IG went missing.

I haven't even started delving yet, but was instantly very struck by the images/vegetation/fence etc. What do you all think??
View attachment 254857 View attachment 254858 View attachment 254859

Yes, but IG lived in Schönebeck, but she went missing near the town of Stendal. Stendal is about 100 Kilometers north to Schönebeck.

But....near Stendal there is a place called "Waldbad Wischer". It's a huge camping site with beaches, that looks pretty similar to the area, where the campervan was pictured!!!

Startseite - wa-ca-wi

Last edited:
@Kikixxxx
"On a Australian documentary I watched (60 minuites) it said CB had specifically asked them to “stage” a break in at his home cause he had been caught stealing diesel fuel and didn’t want to give the PJ his address"...............

Just having a catch up here and reading through some of the overnight posts, picking through some of the things mentioned.

CB asked BP to provide an address while he was in jail for the diesel theft, we assume this is because he didn't want LE to find his stash.
Could CB have then asked BP to organise the 'fake' burglary at his house and remove the stash?
Perhaps BP stored the stuff and passed most of it on to CB when he came out of prison. CB could have told BP exactly what he wanted to keep camera's etc, but leave other stuff, trash or burn (passports etc)
Maybe BP or one of his kids, playing in the cars,did look at footage on one of the camera's and decided not to say anything at the time - my guess is he knew CB was dodgy, he could have even bought some of the diesel/other stuff that CB had robbed.
Everyone needs a fence for their goods and we know they were close.
Perhaps years later, after his conscience got the better of him/or when he found the camera, he reported the footage to the Police?
LE did say that the motorhome was scrapped - there's a link, albeit tenuous, BP was a scrap dealer.
Is there any way in Germany we kind find out the names of the witnesses at the rape trial?
BP is keeping very quiet during this media storm makes me wonder whether he has been told not to talk to reporters because he knows so much and could compromise this investigation.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
@Kikixxxx
"On a Australian documentary I watched (60 minuites) it said CB had specifically asked them to “stage” a break in at his home cause he had been caught stealing diesel fuel and didn’t want to give the PJ his address"...............

Just having a catch up here and reading through some of the overnight posts, picking through some of the things mentioned.

CB asked BP to provide an address while he was in jail for the diesel theft, we assume this is because he didn't want LE to find his stash.
Could CB have then asked BP to organise the 'fake' burglary at his house and remove the stash?
Perhaps BP stored the stuff and passed most of it on to CB when he came out of prison. CB could have told BP exactly what he wanted to keep camera's etc, but leave other stuff, trash or burn (passports etc)
Maybe BP did look at footage on one of the camera's and decided not to say anything at the time - my guess is he knew CB was dodgy, he could have even bought some of the diesel/other stuff that CB had robbed.
Everyone needs a fence for their goods and we know they were close.
Perhaps years later, after his conscience got the better of him/or when he found the camera, he reported the footage to the Police?
LE did say that the motorhome was scrapped - there's a link, albeit tenuous, BP was a scrap dealer.
Is there any way in Germany we kind find out the names of the witnesses at the rape trial?
BP is keeping very quiet during this media storm makes me wonder whether he has been told not to talk to reporters because he knows so much and could compromise this investigation.
Any thoughts?
Ive forgot who BP is ??

I found a picture of the beach area at a lake in the area of Brandenburg/Germany, town called "Plaue am See". The town "Oranienburg", where he bought drugs is not far away and the many lake-beaches in the area of brandenburg are often used for parties.

On the picture you can see a fence, that looks similar to the fence behind the VW van in one of its pictures. These fences are not unusal in lake oder sea-areas in germany and made of wooden pillars, that are connected to a thick rope.

So i still think, the picture of the van could be taken in germany and the date of taking that picture could be interesting.

What seems interesting is that,in the case of IG one tip lead to Brandenburg...
Vermisste Inga aus Stendal: Neue Spur!: Neue Hinweise zum Fall Inga führen nach Brandenburg

Maybe because of these indirect circumstances,BKA started to look at CB? As a POI..?

Yes, but IG lived in Schönebeck, but she went missing near the town of Stendal. Stendal is about 100 Kilometers north to Schönebeck.

But....near Stendal there is a place called "Waldbad Wischer". It's a huge camping site with beaches, that looks pretty similar to the area, where the campervan was pictured!!!

Startseite - wa-ca-wi

That was my point! That the vegetation/sand/fencing are all the same as that part of Germany. So the photo of the WF could have been in that vicinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member