Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what this says btw,on the wall inside box factory,i screenshoted it yesterday but cannot find where i found the pics lots from inside box factory..also there a dark car abandoned outside there too
It says: Meine Freundin hat mich betrogen [can't read] zum Hass erzogen
My girlfriend has betrayed me [...] and taught me what hatred is.
More or less. Can't read one word though.

I thought differently. If he removes his own mask, it might be for bragging rights so he can prove it was him who carried out this attack and not someone else. He'd want to brag that he planned, stalked, carried out successfully and escaped without being caught for years to come. He'd be bragging and likely if he uncovered his face, he'd be bragging to people who knew him. He wouldn't care if people who didn't know him / could not recognize saw his face. He'd want to show the people he did know that he had done this and gotten away with it. Why? It would bring "street cred" amongst his criminal peers.

Also, its possible that he did that because perhaps the victims could have identified him had they seen his face. That would add to his "bragging rights". It would be another way to lord his power over them - to laugh at them among others who may have known the victims in some small way.

It doesn't make sense he'd want to take the mask off for his own viewing later on. He'd know he was there, and had done this. He'd be reliving it for years in his mind. If he took off the mask, he did it for bragging rights in my opinion.

ETA: writing this and reading it back made me think perhaps there was a bet. Someone may have bet him he couldn't carry out an attack of this magnitude, and so he did. And he removed his mask at the end to prove it? Just a thought.
Going along with this line of thought, he might have needed to show himself as a participant to gain membership of specific interest groups on the dark web. It was reported that this rape lasted 15 mins compared to 4/5 hrs for HB, which makes me think the primary aim was not personal gratification but to be able to prove he was a perpetrator of specific acts to gain acceptance. IMO

Similar... but I noted yesterday the railing behind the van is STIFF. Its not arched really. Originally I thought it was a heavy gauge rope but now I think its a metal rod between wooden posts....
If you zoom in you can see it is a rope. Or perhaps a steel cable, but not a rod ...
jLcuwtk.jpg

Do we know with which gf CB took off to Portugal in 1995?

Do we know with which gf CB took off to Portugal in 1995?
Yes it's either rope or a steel cable (examining the the way it hangs I marginally favour steel cable).
Either way this is a distinctive type of fence which will I hope enable us to find the location.
So far I visited about 40 Algarve beach locations, and found not even one example of fence like this.

ETA: Looking at similar fences on internet I now changed my mind, I now think it is rope (not steel cable)

Last edited:
Quite possible! Sniffing Dogs lead police towards Brandenburg Area, almost to Berlin according to that article. Oranienburg is in close range to Berlin.
Looking into 'drugsdealer Julia' again...
The Suns report:
The Sun exclusively revealed new details of the case last week which involved Christian B buying drugs from a woman called Julia in the Berlin suburb of Oranienburg .

A European Arrest Warrant exclusively obtained by us detailed how he bought two kilos of marijuana from Julia and sold them on with another man called Alexander Zaspel.'

Drug dealer called Julia being hunted to help solve Madeleine McCann case

Yes it's either rope or a steel cable (examining the the way it hangs I marginally favour steel cable).
Either way this is a distinctive type of fence which will I hope enable us to find the location.
So far I visited about 40 Algarve beach locations, and found not even one example of fence like this.

ETA: Looking at similar fences on internet I now changed my mind, I now think it is rope (not steel cable)
i have looked at a few algarve beaches too. i agree with you, i have seen use of stones, but not rope and small wooden posts.
i have looked at a few inland campsites by lakes around Brandenburg, and seen reeds on all of them, sand on all of them. trees on all of them. on a few i have seen wooden posts with rope through them.

my question re: rope or steel cable... why would anyone choose to use steel cable that thick!

I guess CBs old factory is also a Hotspot for Urban Explorers? A few days ago I was searching, the location of it or some vids. Germany is very interesting when it comes down to deserted places. A few years ago I subscribed to some German UE on UT.

Anyway, about the old factory of cb I read that he bought this cheaply through an auction, I cannot place the link because it is behind a paywall of the bild

I do not agree with that. It's a curled and heavy weathered rope and it is not stiff, as you can see on the left and even on the right. The wooden pillar even pushes the rope upwards. Can't really do that with metal-bars or iron-wires.

On a pc with high resolution Monitor and a pic with good quality you can clearly see the patterns of a usual rope.

Yup! I'm back to thinking heavy gauge rope. Have seen this in USA usually around beach areas / beach parking lots.....

Does anyone remember a sighting, I think a petrol station in Holland a few days after she vanished, I seem to recall with a man and woman who had a French accent and the man spoke Portuguese?

Does anybody know if Christian B was ever referenced as living in Hamburg, Germany?

I spent most of yesterday checking the beaches in Portugal, the only ones I couldn't rule out were those that have no street view or photos attached to google maps. That is why I decided to start looking at Germany, it was reported in the media but not sure who/where as someone else mentioned it, that the picture was taken at the scrapyard but its very unlikely it was.

I agree about the rope, I originally thought metal, but looking at it closer I think it is thick rope.

I do not agree with that. It's a curled and heavy weathered rope and it is not stiff, as you can see on the left and even on the right. The wooden pillar even pushes the rope upwards. Can't really do that with metal-bars or iron-wires.

On a pc with high resolution Monitor and a pic with good quality you can clearly see the patterns of a usual rope.

Maybe it's steel wire rope?

Going along with this line of thought, he might have needed to show himself as a participant to gain membership of specific interest groups on the dark web. It was reported that this rape lasted 15 mins compared to 4/5 hrs for HB, which makes me think the primary aim was not personal gratification but to be able to prove he was a perpetrator of specific acts to gain acceptance. IMO

That would make even more sense because now they'd have *something over him* if he ever wanted to go tell police about them / any of their members.

Its a tough call between rope and steel cable for me too - and I've also spent hours looking at beach areas in the algarve, finding nothing that matches. Time to check other locations perhaps Malaga?

The van picture from beach looking location looks like it is here...

خرائط ‪Google

If you see 2007 images it has no car park., and seems to be a spot where many camper vans go.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    556.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    911.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics