Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RTA

Also, cross examination with any dog DNA from the kiosk in Braunschwieg or the recent Hanover search site, plus the vehicles LE have in their possession might prove interesting results if they turn up a match with Charlie or Frau Meuller.

They were apparently with him all the way from 2006 until 2012-14 until he starved them to death.

Charlie and Frau Mueller could be a serious lead and answer many questions.

Their DNA would likely still be collectible at all CB's locations/vehicles in that time frame. (a 'friend' maybe took care of the dogs whilst CB was locked up?)

IMO
Wonder where they were when he was on the radio station road trip?

@SuperdadV8
What would the rental cost of the kiosk been back then?

Well, that is very hard to say. That depends on the geographical position and size of the store. Found a small one in Braunschweig. It has 77 square-meters and the rental (without additional costs) is about 900 EUR per Month. But that seems pretty cheap to me! Would say the rentals move about 10-20 EUR per square-meter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200802-113703_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200802-113703_Samsung Internet.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 15

Hang on a minute....in the back of my mind, from many years ago I remember a report about someone doing this in rooms with groups of pupils on a trip away. I have France in the back of my mind but it could have been Germany I guess. I'm sure it was Europe though (not that that narrows it down!). I'm thinking it was shown on the BBC programme Crimewatch for some reason. Does anyone else remember this?

Hang on a minute....in the back of my mind, from many years ago I remember a report about someone doing this in rooms with groups of pupils on a trip away. I have France in the back of my mind but it could have been Germany I guess. I'm sure it was Europe though (not that that narrows it down!). I'm thinking it was shown on the BBC programme Crimewatch for some reason. Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, but I thought that guy was black. And now dead?

Hard to say. Braunschweig was from 2012-2014. In 1995 he went to Lagos. He should be by around 18/19 in that year. So maybe Lagos was directly after Bergtheim?!

But according to your article, there must have been a (short?) period in Würzburg. But Bergtheim is a part of Würzburg, as i understand it.

Der Fall Maddie McCann: Was über den Verdächtigen Christian B. und die Tat bislang bekannt ist

Last edited:
Yes, but I thought that guy was black. And now dead?
Yeah that guy died in a tractor incident and MN also used a mask and was acting in a similar way when he committed his crimes... so kind of common practice from these monsters

This is EM...the guy that died in a tractor incident
Euclides Monteiro - The Dead Suspect *

Hard to say. Braunschweig was from 2012-2014. In 1995 he went to Lagos. He should be by around 18/19 in that year. So maybe Lagos was directly after Bergtheim?!

But according to your article, there must have been a (short?) period in Würzburg. But Bergtheim is a part of Würzburg, as i understand it.

Der Fall Maddie McCann: Was über den Verdächtigen Christian B. und die Tat bislang bekannt ist

Got something. In the early nineties he moved from Bergtheim to Würzburg due to his education as a car mechanic.

Fall Maddie McCann: Auf Spurensuche in Unterfranken

Yeah that guy died in a tractor incident and MN also used a mask and was acting in a similar way when he committed his crimes... so kind of common practice from these monsters

This is EM...the guy that died in a tractor incident

I do find it intriguing that GA implies that CB is the 'patsy' for MN. I wish he'd expand on his theory.

Are you thinking of this guy? Francisco Arce Montes - Wikipedia

He murdered a British schoolgirl, Caroline Dickinson, in a French hostel in 1996.

Yes, I think it is in this period:

"Brueckner was born to a woman named Fischer but given over to youth authorities at an early age. Between 1992 - when he was 16 - and 1994 he lived in a facility for young people with learning difficulties.
A neighbour told German newspaper BILD: 'There were only bad young people there.'
During this time he committed his first burglary and received a suspended jail sentence. He finished his high school education and embarked on an apprenticeship as a car mechanic."

And maybe that's the place where he may have bought the house that was discussed yesterday.

At the beginning I remember reading that he was in Ellwangen, but now I can't find that information.

Probably nothing,the tractor 'accident' was at a golf course.Im really grabbing at straws here but I remember reading somewhere CB collected golf balls for cash at one point...could these two have known each other?,..without the fact they both stole from rooms and sexually assaulted etc,would be off if they didn't know each other imo

Textusa: Person of Interest

I wonder if the family moved house when the father ended up in a wheelchair.

I agree that it probably meant a house in the town where he grew up.
You know he prob didn't buy a house at all, Id honestly say most of what he said was pure fantasy to make him look like the big man, I think he bought and sold weed, robbed anything he could make £££ from, was it not reported way back he had solar panels and was trying to sell them in Foral? anything he could get his hands on to sell, even selling himself to the older women of PDL and selling his vids of his sick and vile perversions to other pervs :mad: x

Probably nothing,the tractor 'accident' was at a golf course.Im really grabbing at straws here but I remember reading somewhere CB collected golf balls for cash at one point...could these two have known each other?,..without the fact they both stole from rooms and sexually assaulted etc,would be off if they didn't know each other imo

Textusa: Person of Interest
grabbing at straws is sometimes the way the most difficult cases are solved :)

grabbing at straws is sometimes the way the most difficult cases are solved :)
CB was collecting the golf balls near the farmhouse he lived until 2006. I'm not sure exactly of the the place EM died but he wasn't working there until later than that. He worked at the Ocean Club in 2006/2007 and was fired for stealing. One of the OC employees and a friend suspected him of having stolen stuff from rooms there too. I do think it's possible CB and him did know each other though, I mentioned it as a possibility on a previous thread, he was a drug user also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members